It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tired of life or life is tiring ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi ATS this actually just came up in another post and made me think.

I am 32 years old and i used to be full of life and energy. These days i barely have any energy at all, i am always tired (body wise). My brain never stops tho, i am always thinking or learning something new through reading or just listening to you tube videos.

I wonder tho, does anyone else feel like they have just had all the life zapped right out of them as if there were an energy vampire feasting on you each night? Is there a cure? I mean surely if my body permits i make it to old age will i be so tired i will just be a sofa grampa?

I really hope not.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StickyBuddha
Hi ATS this actually just came up in another post and made me think.

I am 32 years old and i used to be full of life and energy. These days i barely have any energy at all, i am always tired (body wise). My brain never stops tho, i am always thinking or learning something new through reading or just listening to you tube videos.

I wonder tho, does anyone else feel like they have just had all the life zapped right out of them as if there were an energy vampire feasting on you each night? Is there a cure? I mean surely if my body permits i make it to old age will i be so tired i will just be a sofa grampa?

I really hope not.

It comes and goes. The body is cyclic.

Some weeks I need to sleep 12hrs a night. Others, i can barely sleep at all. Typically...6 hours works perfectly.

Same with food. Your body is cyclic.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: StickyBuddha

I wonder tho, does anyone else feel like they have just had all the life zapped right out of them as if there were an energy vampire feasting on you each night?

Yes! ... for years!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Its called life, its normal to feel like you do, why do you think every one says "life sucks".

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am tired.

I am tired of arguing with teenage punks who think they know everything about the world.

I am tired of arguing with burnt out old people who think they know everything about the world.

If there were more people who simply accepted the fact I am right and know everything I could relax.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StickyBuddha

Do you eat decent food?.
I started feeling tired all the time and turned to more varied fruit I spend 30 quid on fruit and eat it for two of my meals.
I have lost weight and feel fantastic.
Maybe a change of scene or do something you have never done before.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When I was younger I use to stay up 18 hours and feel tired, now im much older I stay up 18 hours and feel tired. Nothing changes.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yeah. I think that pretty normal. Diet and exercise can play a big role in the physical department and a large role in the mental department as well. When I get like I that I try not focus on it and think about positive things. But still it happens. It's cyclical like the other ATSers are saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a lot of great comments, my life style is minimal. I eat plenty of fresh veg and fruit i grow myself. If i am not at work i am in the garden looking after my plants, or studying.

Maybe i just need a good old holiday in the Sun

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You're tired..likely not of life but of yourself. Sleep well, eat right and exercise. Sitting at the computer watching youtube vids doesn't help much.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You mention that your brain never stops so perhaps you have ended up in a rut of sorts? I can sympathise with that, for some reason lately I just don't like much anymore. I turn on the TV and search through the endless TV guide and yet they don't make me giggle like they used too, and it's always that one show on every channel.
I read the paper and for some reason I don't believe I'm being told the news but my grans friend Pat's news.

I find just pretending the world outside your community is make-believe, ignoring that voice that says this isn't fair by buying clothes that are too small, regular exercise and the thought that if today is bull# chances are so was yesterday numbs the br... Pain.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm tired a lot but it's because of constant pain. Insomnia doesn't help.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: highfromphoenix

I am tired of arguing with burnt out old people who think they know everything about the world.

Hey, I resemble that remark....

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

If there were more people who simply accepted the fact I am right and know everything I could relax.

I agree.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Rabbit is also a good food to keep you happy.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Rabbit is also a good food to keep you happy.

I'd say, "Bite me" but that might be considered rude.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You labor in the garden, or do homework.

if thats your daily experience...i agree. You need to a respite.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

No monkey bite rabbit.

OP have you attempted Laughter Yoga? I have a thread about it and have just started and it is awesome it really does make me happy.

3:40 for a message to Americans

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

That yoga guy should be a comedian, he would make more money, lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Who needs money when you are that happy?.
I have done it for the last few days and it is awesome...it helps following the video because you can't help but laugh I know it's mad but laughter is the best medicine.

edit on 12-8-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join