posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:59 PM
Thanks everyone for your responses and experiences...
He has scheduled an appointment with the Doc on 8/24. He has labs out so the Doctor would rather him wait until then to either take him off or change
dose or try something else.
The Doc, I think, kind of convinced him that the negative side effects were minimal and he needs to give the med time to "build up" or something in
He called me a little while ago and says he thinks he feels a little better today.
Well, me and his brother will still keep a close eye...