It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit could reveal secret Saudi connection to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

A federal lawsuit moving forward in Manhattan could open the floodgates to tightly held government secrets about foreign connections to the 9/11 attacks.

While the Obama administration refuses to make public the censored 28 pages of the congressional intelligence report implicating the Saudi government in the terror strike — defying bipartisan requests from lawmakers — the two investigators who authored the long-secret section will more than likely be called to testify in the lawsuit brought against the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Former FBI investigator Michael Jacobson and former Justice Department attorney Dana Lesemann ran down FBI leads tying Saudi officials to some of the Saudi hijackers and documented their findings in the report.

New York Post

Ok so I know this is from the New York Post, not exactly the most reliable of sources out there but there is nothing that makes me doubt this article.

I am personally a strong advocate of the possibility of a Saudi-Arabia playing a much deeper and darker role in the attacks of 9/11 than we have been publicly lead to believe and that to protect Saudi-US relations this has been covered up by successive American administrations. As such I find any attempts to get to the truth through the courts very interesting.

This only came up online 2 hours ago and NYPost is the only link i have so far but those of you who may be interested I have written a thread on the 9/11 Saudi Connection

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The same Saudi government installed by the US after assassination of their main Political rivals in the 50s and 60s.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why weren't the Saudis included in the axis of evil?

Of course, we already know the answer to this don't we?

I've read your previous threads and if this article as any credence, then great work on your part.
edit on 9/8/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Why weren't the Saudis included in the axis of evil?

Of course, we already know the answer to this don't we?

Because Saudi Arabia was already part of the Rothschild centric central banking system and the other countries were not.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is there a link to the actual lawsuit? Who brought brought the suit?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

What like this one that is in the O.P?

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
The same Saudi government installed by the US after assassination of their main Political rivals in the 50s and 60s.

I see what you mean. 9/11 was an inside job, done by outsiders, who are really insiders, who lived outside..sort of. It might even explain 'Timmy's' job in the CIA, and the Al Kebab crowd.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Those 28 pages will never be release. The Obama administration will make sure of that.
The real masterminds of 911 will never be exposed. Judges can be bought and if they cant they will be blackmailed.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

If it really was an "inside job" i think it would have been more likely orchestrated by terrorists within the financial industry than terrorists within the government itself.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ok so I know this is from the New York Post, not exactly the most reliable of sources out there but there is nothing that makes me doubt this article.

So you may use unreliable sources then from time to time, if it suits.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist

I see what you mean. 9/11 was an inside job, done by outsiders, who are really insiders, who lived outside..sort of. It might even explain 'Timmy's' job in the CIA, and the Al Kebab crowd.

edit on 9-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: FyreByrd

What like this one that is in the O.P?

nypost.com...

That is not a link to the actual suit. It's a link to an article that contains no actual information about an actual lawsuit or other source for their 'statements'. The 'story' is unverifiable.
edit on 10-8-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Never say never!

Who knows, maybe ol Bernie Sanders if he's given the top job would release them? Or someone else down the track.

Given time, eventually the 28 pages will be released, hopefully in a hardly, if any, redacted form. That could be 50 years or a 100 years from now. Could be within the decade.

I just don't think this law suit would give any one any light on what is in those pages, surely if the two authors are subpoenaed they would have to give evidence only to the judge behind closed doors. But not to anyone else.

(only going by an episode of the blacklist here lol)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I am personally a strong advocate of the possibility of a Saudi-Arabia playing a much deeper and darker role in the attacks of 9/11 than we have been publicly lead to believe and that to protect Saudi-US relations this has been covered up by successive American administrations.

So the Saudis can't have their own set of radicals?
We already know that Saudi citizens were involved.
That's far different than claiming the Saudi government was involved.

This sounds like another attempt to make a conspiracy connection.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

the Saudi involvement is perhaps...less important...than the fact that US govt people knew about it...and they covered it up, and are still covering it up.

Whatever the reasons for the cover up..(like protecting US-SAUDI interests) it can never be justified. No reason is good enough. Thousands of people died that day...not to mention the body count when the US went on the retaliatory rampage...and in the wrong place...now when it's obvious.

Anyone trying to cover this up under the guise of "US interests"...is a true humanities traitor and a conspirator(s).

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Judges can be bought and if they cant they will be blackmailed.

And if that doesn't work, a sitting vice president can always shoot the judge in the face with bird shot...

... That one never gets old.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
here's the Mail's take on it;

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

This sounds like another attempt to make a conspiracy connection.

Well it may well be but I would disagree.

I believe there is evidence that points to members of the Saudi Royal Family and by extension elements of the Saudi Government of having played a deeper role in 9/11 than is publicly acknowledged.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Have to remember that the Saudi royal family is not a cohesive entity

It is made up of some 7000 princes and princesses - law of average would dictate that few of their
members would be involved with radical Islam

US intelligence uncovered evidence that some Saudi royal family members were funneling money to Bin Laden

What happened was that 3 royal family members meet with suspect "accidents" a few months after 9/11

One can speculate that US intelligence picked up their connection to Bin Laden . Bush sent an envoy to
the Saudis . Probably a former staffer of his father know to the Saudis with the evidence

Can conjecture what was said - "We have uncovered evidence that several members of the royal family are involved with
Bin Laden" "it would embarrassing and highly damaging if this information got out" "We would be forced to act
against Saudi Arabia" "Deal with it......"

top topics

join