It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has S4 finally been found?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The gentleman narrating appears to have found the S4 hangars that Bob Lazar said he worked in when he was employed by the government to work at Area 51. There have been many attempts over the years to try and locate the S4 hangers.
I'd be interested to know your thoughts on this video and read/watch any evidence fellow members may have about the location of S4.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTM

This is what I am more inclined to accept:

After the war the U.S picked up on the Nazis' flying saucer experiments. Area 51 may certainly have been the base where these experiments were carried out. The night something crashed may have indeed been one of these experiments. I don't buy into the alien bodies. I think at the time the military would not have wanted it known and they did their own bit of veiling with counter rumours of aliens as a cover up of what they were up to there. Like the Nazis I think ultimately they did not get anywhere with this design and found the way to be headed was the rocket with yet another Nazi development, the V2.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It is interesting how Bob Lazar describes things in such detail, including that the hangars have sand and texture on them to blend in with the surrounding desert. Then this guy on Google Earth finds the location Bob Lazar described.

Maybe those aren't the hangers, but it is interesting to know someone is looking for them. Because they blend in with their surroundings, they might be hard to find.
edit on 09amSun, 09 Aug 2015 10:53:25 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 09amSun, 09 Aug 2015 10:53:41 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Is it only me or did those lines only show up after he clicked an icon off the screen?

Go to 4:47- you can see the landscape alter when he hovers his pointer over the area in question. What was the missing icon he kept clicking on?

edit on 9-8-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Go to Google Earth and have a look yourself... what the guy is trying his best to convince us of is simply not there. Straight vertical lines, straight vertical lines... the guys had to many straight horizontal lines me thinks
edit on 9-8-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Straight, parallel, vertical lines. lol
I'm not seeing what he's seeing. I've just had a look too but can't find anything.
Maybe next time.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hangars? Without access roads or taxiways?

Hmm....

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PheonixReborn
Hangars? Without access roads or taxiways?

Hmm....

Roads..? were we're going, we dont need roads..

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If those are the doors they must be gigantic... Btw...me too do not see those "obvious" straight lines.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTM
The gentleman narrating appears to have found the S4 hangars that Bob Lazar said he worked in when he was employed by the government to work at Area 51. There have been many attempts over the years to try and locate the S4 hangers.
I'd be interested to know your thoughts on this video and read/watch any evidence fellow members may have about the location of S4.

The individual who made that video, contacted me privately through my Youtube channel.

This was my reply:
"Every mountain, hill, etc. I have seen in Nevada has natural vertical channels from weathering, mainly rain. As well, you are using Google Earth to make a 3D image out of a 2D picture. It's like drawing a picture on a sheet of rubber, then putting your finger underneath and pushing up. Everything gets stretched vertically. An obvious example is round bushes become vertical lines. Furthermore, I have many pictures I took of the REAL S4/Site 4, which is a radar facility east of the Tonopah Test Range. I took the pictures from a remote viewpoint just outside the border fence. I don't have the info right in front of me, but either Lazar or Lear knew someone who worked at that facility. There is $$$ involved, so I believe nothing Lazar, Knapp, or Lear have to say."

Please try what he has done yourself, with Google Earth. Look at the hill/mountain that S4 is/was supposedly located in, look at the vertical channels from weathering, all the way around it. Look at other hills/mountains in Nevada, you will see the same. Use controls in GE to simulate the same view, you will see the vertical stretching evident in shrubs, etc.

edit on 9-8-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
One would think that marks and tracks would be left for us to see from the time of the construction of these doors.
Surely it wasn't all done from the inside leaving no marks.

The machinery needed to build concealed doors 100 feet high by 50 feet wide will definitely leave some markings on the hillside and leading to the area.
I very much doubt these tracks could be hidden so well.

This guys lines are barely visible at best.

ETA: @FosterVS
The distortion of the 2d image was the other issue I have but didn't bother touching on.
To me regardless of the distortion, the lack of markings from equipment is the giveaway that there is nothing there to see.
edit on 9-8-2015 by ShadowLink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
One would think that marks and tracks would be left for us to see from the time of the construction of these doors.
Surely it wasn't all done from the inside leaving no marks.

The machinery needed to build concealed doors 100 feet high by 50 feet wide will definitely leave some markings on the hillside and leading to the area.
I very much doubt these tracks could be hidden so well.

This guys lines are barely visible at best.

As gariac, and myself, have pointed out in other posts, the desert takes a LONG time to heal. I have seen things that look recent, but have been where they are for decades. Crash parts, buildings, etc. Trails from horse and wagons from 100+ years ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Regarding that the "desert doesn't heal", which I think is a line I got from Glen Campbell's guide, to be fair, it does heal a bit if you fertilize it. The USAF of late has been attempting to clean up crash sites a bit better these days, probably due to the BLM or DRI complaints.

That said, it think "repairing" a hillside is a lot harder than the flat land sites the USAF has tweaked.

Getting back to the video, there is no explanation why the doors are covered by brush. Lazar said they were just sand colored. A sand colored band should be seen.

In the video, there are plenty of vertical lines to the left on the taller hill. These lines don't need enhancing. As FosterVS pointed out, these are just drainage.

In my recent trip, I got to sit through a significant hail/rain storm. I've never done this in the boonies. The hills east of the TTR don't absorb much water. It all just runs off. As the storm dwindled, it was easy to see the drainage channels. So drainage causing vertical lines makes sense.

If you dig around the interwebs, there are discussions about horizontal lines around Mount Charleston. Way more interesting IMHO.

Regarding Google Earth, it isn't nearly the discovery tool that these armchair explorers imagine it to be. When you look at known crash sites, you hardly see anything on GE. Maybe when they improve the resolution, that will change. For example, he practice bomb at the F-4 crash site has no presence on GE.

edit on 9-8-2015 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Also reply to Foster.

The supposed S-4 is an area I've never seen. Closest I ever got is Creech AFB. Also mt. Charleston is populated with trials . Must be an inside joke I don't get. But I'm just a Sparks NV. Boy. I vehemently have to agree, there is no signs of roads/excavation in the area.. I'm very well aware of hydrophobia and the Nevada dessert.... can't tell you how many times I've flown to Vegas at a high enough altitude ( with tabloid grade binoculars pointing northeast of Creech ) ... mercury is very pitted. Beyond that. No signs of makeshift roads or hillside disturbances..

Trust me... I've tried to find anything since 1991.. Papoose is nothing more than a DRY lake bed. I began trying to find anything before YouTube/internet/ATS/..... talking with the Lear family around Boom town ( go west on I-80 ) past Reno.

I'm not looking for E.T. origins. Just the next advanced aircraft.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Point Google Earth to
 36.421963 -115.797385
These lines are not the hiking trails.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: gariac

Also reply to Foster.

The supposed S-4 is an area I've never seen. Closest I ever got is Creech AFB. Also mt. Charleston is populated with trials . Must be an inside joke I don't get. But I'm just a Sparks NV. Boy. I vehemently have to agree, there is no signs of roads/excavation in the area.. I'm very well aware of hydrophobia and the Nevada dessert.... can't tell you how many times I've flown to Vegas at a high enough altitude ( with tabloid grade binoculars pointing northeast of Creech ) ... mercury is very pitted. Beyond that. No signs of makeshift roads or hillside disturbances..

Trust me... I've tried to find anything since 1991.. Papoose is nothing more than a DRY lake bed. I began trying to find anything before YouTube/internet/ATS/..... talking with the Lear family around Boom town ( go west on I-80 ) past Reno.

I'm not looking for E.T. origins. Just the next advanced aircraft.

As an aside - gariac pointed this out in a post here somewhere concerning Papoose/"S-4" - it is viewable from Mt. Charleston. And no one has seen anything from that vantage point, to my knowledge.

I too am looking for the next advanced aircraft, every year I visit the range.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This is Space Man. I am the one who made the video. When using google earth the icon is a hand. When I wanted to point out something in detail, I clicked my mouse off screen to get out of google earth and turn the icon into an arrow. Simple as that. The landscape didn't change. I just turned the hand into an arrow. a reply to: Thecakeisalie

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is Space Man. I made the video. The hangars were built probably 40 - 50 years ago, and abandoned 20 years ago. All that remains is a faint outline of the hangars.

Yes go to google earth and try it yourself. the key is to place thumb tacks on the top and bottom of the vertical lines. Start with the 3 hangars on the right. Then start looking from all different angles and you will be able to see most of the vertical lines. reply to: ShadowLink

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This is Space Man, I made the video. I think Area51rider is probably correct in where the new S4 is located. However I disagree with his explanations of bushes and vertical lines etc. There are not similar vertical lines in the area. Not identical to the ones I highlighted with tacks. The desert and nature does not make straight, parallel vertical lines. I understand not all people will agree with my findings. But I can tell you from personal correspondence with many ufoloists and people closest to the story that my video is accurate. a reply to: FosterVS

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You can climb Bonanza Peak and look at the mountain with binoculars. There is nothing special there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join