It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has S4 finally been found?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackDog10

I'm not important at all, just the control over information.

Wow, ticket sales for tours 'looking in the opposite direction' must really be down.
Sorry to hear.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Watching this video, I see a desert hillside. I don't see any "straight, parallel, vertical lines." I'd like to believe that is S4, but it really just looks like a guy grasping at straws and making something out of nothing.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

It would be pretty easy to write a link manually, even if you removed the dots etc.

As for Gallup, let me guess, it's a cement plant that's not a cement plant....that old chestnut?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stratsys-sws

Type in a google image search "dumb bases jade helm madpatriots", 2 should come up close to the top. This has nothing to do with Jade Helm btw, just 1st one I saw.

The maps are incomplete but relatively correct.
Everything is in the wrong place and as for subsurface connections, it's anybody's guess.

One other I met here worked in the Lewis and Clark location in Montana, had an eerily similar story to mine. We've tried to connect the dots between the 3 of us but there is no real way to do this. The other being a Navajo resident North of Gallup.

The only verification I had with this map being partially accurate was testimony from the man I believe headed much of this work. It's a long story how I even managed to get this far.

As for where, well let's just say we were building infrastructure for the Reservation. Schools, hospitals, municipal buildings but there were army projects running along side with them, 'unclassified ones'. The Gate to the Fort lies in the Win. . .d!

I was laid off along with the others before the project was completed, I don't know what secrets the finished project held.

Good luck, AB

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hi Antebelum,

What does this sentence actually mean? "The maps are incomplete but relatively correct.
Everything is in the wrong place and as for subsurface connections, it's anybody's guess. "

How can something be 'relatively correct' yet have everything in the wrong place?

I've looked at the maps on those sites, we've all seen them before. They basically connect many large military and government installations, and major cities. Unfortunately for your cause the same people who are hosting those maps are also suggesting that Walmart closing 5 stores for refurb and maintenance are building entrances to the tunnels. Well guess what wallmart stores re-opening

The reason I don't believe this whole tunnel thing is that there is absolutely no need for it. Why would anyone want to be a in high speed tunnel train during a nuclear attack? Why would anyone want to travel at 200MPH when you can fly at 600MPH? What companies are maintaining, building and servicing these tunnels. Where are all the tunnel train drivers, the control centres, the power systems. Sorry Antebelum but I think someone is having you on, i don't think you're deliberately trying to deceive us so please don't take insult.

And yeah, once you've spent trillions of dollars (which is what it would cost), Walmart employees are the people you'd want guarding the entrances to your super secret tunnel system.

I understand you believing this 'senior guy' but perhaps he was just deluded or worse, having you on.

Cheers
Robbie
edit on 22-9-2015 by stratsys-sws because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with Wal-Mart or Jade Helm those people are stupid!
As for the maps they are general layouts to the 'real' system but(for example) as bases are shown as direct locations, none of the dumb's are in those spots, they are connected somehow just not where they are shown. I printed one years ago in 2010 and he pointed out the errors, mostly everything, but the hierchy was correct, just like when you sketch someone a map.
Really in 5 years there isn't 1 story I've read or seen that answers any of the questions I have also. I don't know what the agenda is for all this, nor do I understand why they did it. I didn't see a 'train' or tracks but electric jeeps. The 1 location I was in had connection tunnels going east, west and north but I wasn't allowed to go to any great length down these and they looked endless sloping slightly down grade. My job was only centered around an army supply depot with some elaborate rooms in proximity.
I wouldn't believe it either and didn't until I witnessed it. Then I went online and end up here, its taken years to filter through the bs trying to find the same answers you ask now to no avail.

The sentence I wrote has the location, I just can't write it for the same thing will happen as happened to someone else, it's not a common word. Web spiders they use 'key in' to certain words, then bad things happen. Look around Gallup once you find it, it will make sense.

In reality there's nothing I think can be done anyway even if I walked you to the door. I don't know who has access to these places and I don't know what they do to inquisitive minds.

As for the 60+ year old man who I worked under(but not directly) he was one of the smartest engineers I've ever met, mind you I received my Masters at an Ivy league school and have met many smart men.
He has been doing this for 40+ years, has no immediate family and is reaching a point in his life where if he dies no one will know anything he's done. I befriended him and let him in to my family spending many weekends and the holidays with us. I was the first person to give him an Xmas gift in 25 years. He could grab a handful of dirt and tell you what's in it and the compression strength it had. I spent 18 mths in the job and about 13 under his direction. Not all of us did the same thing, I guess my polygraph was better then others.
I belived him fully and I haven't even scratched the surface here to all the information I know. This d.u.m.b. thing just happens to be 1 facet to an enormous gem of history. Some of it I've already verified and I'm not overtly patriotic as I once was anymore but I'm no Snowden, leaks can cause harm that's why I love these dead threads. Ats has thousands of them to hide info in even though they are. . .
I think most of these places have tactical military uses since all the known spots are blasted all over tv. They needed a way to keep the satellites from seeing, Russia and China come to mind.

Anyway it's not going anywhere whether you believe it or not. Someday if it does come out you'll have a jump on the info.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

HI Antebellum,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'll check out that sentence and see what I can see.

If you are looking for answers to what you saw (the very large facility with electric jeeps and long tunnels) I may be able to give you one.
I'm based in the UK and we have facilities here, some declassified, that would fit that description. They are nothing more sinister than command bunkers, relocation of government and command bunkers, communications bunkers and storage facilities. An area of a place that I spend a lot of time has been declassified for several years now, it's final codename was Burlington and was a cold war government bunker. The site is colossal, with electric cars to get around and tunnels that you cannot see the end of and actual districts to describe it's layout. Here's a link for you -

Burlington Link

The whole area around that bunker is still used by the military, mainly for communications and computer centres, I spend a couple of days a week there.

Was it something like this that you saw?

Cheers
Robbie

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It sounds almost exactly the same especially the electric jeeps, that's one way to tell the real info from bs. Most hoaxers always point to a train, not that one might not exist, there is one under the White House to the nearby base. The areas I've seen are more modern, larger and much more organized as to equipment placing and seismic activity and electrical grounding. The faraday cage like apparatus that went around the rooms and chases was not something I've seen before.
My informant friend said he never worked on such a project but his locations were also isolated to the west-southwest. Digging and construction is different according to regional conditions.

Amazing what can be done under everyone's noses. I've looked at your place a year or so ago, I'll go back and see if anything new is there.
If the UK is declassifying these I wonder why the US are trying hard to keep these secret and building more. What is the tactical importance of tunnels on US soil?

All the electronic hubs were located close to the staging areas near the entrances(I saw the wires and chases), are these tunnels connected to missile arrays?

The Lewis and Clark area from what I was told was very different, it definitely was a weapon system but also housed some type of lab nearby. They used lab grade corrosive resistant flooring which was the giveaway.

So what do you guys do down there that can't be done above ground? I just don't get the unnecessarily clandestine approach for having all these areas. It seems way overkill to me.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, AB
edit on 9/23/2015 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Burlington was declassified as the requirement to use it has gone away and the MOD are looking to either sell it or re-purpose it. Several of the other quarries that join or are very close to Burlington were used during the second world war as munitions factories and even aircraft factories, they have since been sold off to private businesses using them for secure storage.

The underground sections that are still in use are typically communications hubs, like the primary network control centre (defence communications network). There are also a couple of sites that are still very highly classified, they are simply computing centres that have strategic importance so require protection from nuclear blasts.

There are no sinister reasons for these sites though, no aliens, no super secret experiments on humans etc...there's very rarely a need to do anything underground that doesn't need protection from an ICBM. So, think communications, weapons storage, computer centres and command and control bunkers. Strategic systems, stratsys etc

Due to the nature of what these sites are required for, they often need EMP protection or tempest certification in a SCIF (the faraday cage you mentioned). The chemical resistant flooring could have been for the battery charging room or battery room itself, nasty acids are often used in batteries. Your site could be a government relocation centre? Still don't see any above ground evidence though....would love to have some more accurate co-ordinates....pm me.

Cheers
Robbie

edit on 24-9-2015 by stratsys-sws because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What's a relocation center?

I've read all the alien stories also, tv has poisoned many minds on here. They pay experts, Indians and officials to say things on the shows and people buy into it hook, line and sinker.
Although, if you end up in Northwestern, NM you will hear many elder tribe leaders complaining about what the government has done making secret pacts with devils stealing their children at night and retreating underground by day in the 70's.
I do believe this is the early mythos to Dulce and from sources in that area it is really there. Just all the alien stuff is up for debate and I've heard quite a bit, even saw a few photos of what the inside of Dulce looks like. I have no idea if they were real or not in this day and age, but the ones holding them thought they were real and the images were very odd, like H.R. Giger on crack.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Sorry but I just don't believe any of that stuff, and as for native Indians calling white people devils I can hardly blame them for that after we basically exterminated their race!

A relocation centre is somewhere a government could be based during, and in the aftermath, of a nuclear war. Burlington was one, as was the Greenbrier. You can imagine the necessary scale of these facilities when you look at the size of the senate building or the houses of parliament.There may or may not be current versions of both of these relics. Nothing sinister, just planning for the worst possible scenario.

Over and out.

Robbie

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stratsys-sws

The underground sections that are still in use are typically communications hubs, like the primary network control centre (defence communications network). There are also a couple of sites that are still very highly classified, they are simply computing centres that have strategic importance so require protection from nuclear blasts.

The descriptions sound consistent with hardened command installations as described. In particular the notion of springs & EMP shielding is directly related to resistance to nuclear attack. Note that Cheyenne mountain (another hardened post) was not operational for a number of years for refurbishing. It's possible that secondary installations may have been built as backups.

Also, it may be nothing more sinister than a secure, high-availability computer and communications node. Low population density means that espionage attempts would likely be detected more easily.

Another possibility for use of underground facilities consistent with the NM location is testing of marginally critical plutonium assemblies for nuclear weapon development or maintenance. For safety and environmental security, remote underground is the best location.

I'm not convinced that 'secret R&D facilities' for other purposes would be applicable to this type of installation, unless there is a high safety & environmental risk. In most cases, you'd put these much closer to conventional population centers, as engineers & managers also have regular lives and families and like to live in normal affluent locations and not in the middle of nowhere. They would look like an ordinary building in an ordinary light-industrial office park with an uninformative generic name. It's far less expensive and secret government has just as much budget and bureaucracy as overt government. I know of one such facility of the intelligence community in my general area.
edit on 4-10-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTM

lets be honest here. You really this Google earth an american ran company would allow any form of mapping of any area they have included in a public program? Never going to happen.....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

The individual who made that video, contacted me privately through my Youtube channel.

This was my reply:
"Every mountain, hill, etc. I have seen in Nevada has natural vertical channels from weathering, mainly rain. As well, you are using Google Earth to make a 3D image out of a 2D picture. It's like drawing a picture on a sheet of rubber, then putting your finger underneath and pushing up. Everything gets stretched vertically. An obvious example is round bushes become vertical lines. Furthermore, I have many pictures I took of the REAL S4/Site 4, which is a radar facility east of the Tonopah Test Range. I took the pictures from a remote viewpoint just outside the border fence. I don't have the info right in front of me, but either Lazar or Lear knew someone who worked at that facility. There is $$$ involved, so I believe nothing Lazar, Knapp, or Lear have to say."

Please try what he has done yourself, with Google Earth. Look at the hill/mountain that S4 is/was supposedly located in, look at the vertical channels from weathering, all the way around it. Look at other hills/mountains in Nevada, you will see the same. Use controls in GE to simulate the same view, you will see the vertical stretching evident in shrubs, etc.

Interesting. S4 as a radar facility makes sense to me, because back in the day I was working for a place in Maryland, and we did a lot of artwork and presentations for various DoD contractors (Loral, Westinghouse, etc.) who did not have in-house facilities yet. A coworker and I did this presentation, and we were watched very cloesly. The manager of the place had a TS clearance but we did not. Anyway, one of the slides looked to me to be a simplified schematics of a military communications network, and there was a node that was designated "S4".

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

This thread is old enough that I can't recall all I posted on it. ;-) Site-4 has foreign radar. You can identify some of the radars, but it is tricky because most of the gear doesn't have the associated weapons there as well. That is, you need to find a photo of some old Russian air defence system and visuslize how it will look with just the radar. Then to make things more complicated, the gear can be export versions.

Two uses that are obvious for site-4. One is you see how effective the foreign radar is on a particular airframe. The other is you get to test/train on RWR (radar warning receivers).

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm not buying this.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Pretty sure they would have moved the operation shortly after Lazar's story came out. Assuming it was true of course. In fact, they probably put a couple of old Avrocars in the abandoned hangars. That's what I would have done. Plausible deniability and all that.

posted on Mar, 2 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm new here so forgive me. I remember reading a story about a guy that built two huge tunnel boring machines. He was told by the American government so say he only built one and they got the other. It was allegedly being used 24/7 making giant hangars in the desert. Anymore chatter/debunking from that?

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
One would think that marks and tracks would be left for us to see from the time of the construction of these doors.
Surely it wasn't all done from the inside leaving no marks.

The machinery needed to build concealed doors 100 feet high by 50 feet wide will definitely leave some markings on the hillside and leading to the area.
I very much doubt these tracks could be hidden so well.

This guys lines are barely visible at best.

ETA: @FosterVS
The distortion of the 2d image was the other issue I have but didn't bother touching on.
To me regardless of the distortion, the lack of markings from equipment is the giveaway that there is nothing there to see.

Here is the evidence you requested!

New imagery does indeed show massive tracks (far larger than other 4x4 trails, for comparison) heading directly to the tear-drop, and cut into the sand from the North and South directions.

(All same collage)

Every bit of evidence the deniers have requested has been provided, and yet they still don't waiver. I suspect this is due to reasons beyond what are obvious.

We've shown them the roads (more than just two that go sorta-kinda-near S-4)
We've shown tracks from heavy equipment
We've shown anomalies on the foothill Bob dropped a pin point on over 30 years ago (without the availability of satellite imagery, mind you)
We've even shown additional material witnesses! Captain Dave Fruehauf validated Bob's story about the bus traveling *SOUTH* to S-4
The crafts captured in photos/videos do indeed operate "belly first" as described solely by Lazar
Bob's knowledge of the test schedule...

There are just too many odds and ends that were correct

Sure, someone else could've fed him this information to pass along. But its still true. At its core, its true.
edit on 5/7/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It doesn't seem unreasonable to think that Google would have an agreement with the U.S. Govt to hide secure installations from their platform. I salute your search though, sir!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join