It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who cares who's president?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Does it really matter who's president?

In modern America we have a culture of selfish narcissist who say "Bae" all the time. No really I can't stand that term, but seriously what's the point? Let's be honest we hate each other here. We only care about ourselves and work to further our own self interests. This ideology is doomed for failure from the start.

I don't see it making a damn difference because the corruption and selfish nature of our cilture will continue down this path weather one guy gets up there and passes a law or not. We will continue to go down the same path until we realize that we are one race one family and stop this ideology of extreme individualism and selfishness.
edit on 8/8/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We are selfish, but we do pay a ton of taxes so that people can get benefits that the actual tax payer will never see. There are generations of people that believe that they are owed entitlements.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I stopped caring about the President, when I realized it is all a sham.

Same thing with God. Easter Bunny. The Great Pumpkin. Oh, and Ronald McDonald too.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Unless you want to more evenly distribute money through higher paychecks then guess what... Social welfare is mandatory.

Think about the 47 million people on food stamps.

Oh every single one of them is a drug dealer.

NEWS FLASH drug dealing pays better and most drug dealers don't use food stamps.
edit on 8/8/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Drug dealers also don't pay taxes and if they aren't using entitlements while they're dealing then how are they reporting their earned income, housing vehicles...etc?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I absolutely agree.
Everybody should vote republican for the next three elections and that will streamline the process.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wait... wait.. wait...

Who on Ceres is President?

Better question, innit? We need you to giggle!

Well... you have Bernie at least, far better than Merkel without any alternative. We can change our votes if you like! Yeah ok, you still have a point if we start to think about modern demoligarchy. Let's start a direct democracy, open source everything for good! We would be far better off.

top topics

join