It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong: On the Moon we were ordered by ALIENS to 'move away'!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hi guys, I was just surfing as usual and this is what I came across. I thought I'd post it as it was an account from former astronaut Neil Armstrong and therefore the incident described is undoubtedly of high credibility. This isn't about the Moon but an alleged UFO filmed from his spacecraft.

The video of Armstrong's interview is below.

August 1, 2015 - Here are the statements by the former astronaut:

Professor: What really happened out of Apollo 11?

Armstrong: An amazing thing, even though we have always known of this possibility. The fact is that they (aliens) have ordered us to turn away! .

Professor: What do you mean “warned to move away”?

Armstrong: I can not go into details, there are structures on the Moon, and not ours. I can only say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology. Wow if you were big! … And menacing!

Professor: But NASA also sent to the moon missions after Apollo 11 ….

Armstrong: Naturally, NASA had already announced at that time, and could not risk panic on Earth .

According to the American ufologist Vladimir Azhazha, “Neil Armstrong said to Mission Control that two large unknown objects were watching him and Aldrin after landing on the moon. But this message was never heard by the public, because NASA censored it. “But a 2006 video interview made astronaut Neil Armstrong, it is analyzed the footage of the meeting between the Apollo 11:02 UFO. This was just one of many “encounters” with aliens, duration the journey to the moon.

Aleksandr Kasantesev says Buzz Aldrin made a color film of the UFO from inside the ship, and continued filming them, Armstrong and himself even when they were out. Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to give more details, then admitted that the CIA wanted to hide the incident.

Here is the full text:

Astronaut 1: But what is that?

Astronaut 2: Do you have an explanation?

Houston: Do not worry, stick to the program!

Astronaut 1: My God, it’s amazing, that’s great, do not you could ever imagine!

Houston: We know this, go to the other side!

Astronaut 1: What the hell is that? It’s amazing …… God … but what is it? So, you tell me?

Houston: Change frequency, use Tango, Tango!

Astronaut 1: Then it is a form of life, that one!

Houston: Change frequency.

Houston: Use Tango Bravo, Bravo Tango, choose Jezebel, Jezebel!

Astronaut: …… yes! Matutto … .. this is incredible!

Houston: Switch on Bravo Tango, Tango Bravo!

At this point the connection is broken.

alien-ufo-sightings.com...
www.segnidalcielo.it...
edit on 3-8-2015 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX

I got linked to a website which is Virus infected and cant be seen as a trustworthy resource, you then "quote" from the website a number of things, and then reference a video made 9 years ago?

Oh wow, nice work.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

therefore the incident described is undoubtedly of high credibility.

Why? What gives it credibility?

Oh, here's an unedited version of Aldrin's (Not Armstrong as you said) story.

edit on 8/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OrionHunterX
The video of Armstrong's interview is below.

Are you sure that's Neil Armstrong?
Is there any credible source of the supposed conversation between the "Professor" and "Armstrong" about the aliens ordering them to move away, because I don't see any credible sources...? All we have of that "interview" is sketchy references about an interview at "a NASA Symposium by a professor who wishes to remain anonymous"...?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Thank you for the posts...that is something to think about* After hearing such evidence from the guys who encountered alien craft and structures firsthand how can the feds still try to pretend we are the only known intelligent life? The Truth Embargo has to end,it's ridiculous

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MrsMartha

After hearing such evidence from the guys who encountered alien craft and structures firsthand

What first hand evidence are you talking about?
I haven't seen any.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Sorry you have not had an opportunity yet.....we have a lot of activity on the Gulf Coast* I was talking about Buzz's recorded testimony....there are others from NASA who have also given their firsthand accounts-

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrsMartha

I was talking about Buzz's recorded testimony
So was I. The unedited version.

there are others from NASA who have also given their firsthand accounts-
For example?

edit on 8/3/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Gordon Cooper.....

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Leroy Chiao had another interesting report*
Oh and a few Russian Cosmonauts .......I don't know how to post the articles yet, but they can all be found w/ a quick google search* NASA Astronaut UFO Sightings& Russian Cosmonaut UFO Sightings*

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Sadly it is not an account of high credibility, it is a complete fabrication.

Broadcasts from Apollo 11 were played live to bored journalists in the press centre. Not one of them heard this.

Why? Because it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I don't understand how a panel would emit a light and keep up with the command module and the astronauts on their way to the moon. Surely it would not have had an engine to move it or the momentum and be going in another direction away from the module?

I can only think that by coming out at a later time someone involved has decided to speak out or earn some extra dosh. I won't commit to either, except that until we can explain all 'sightings of strange phenomena' it can't be ruled out that there is a technology far more advanced that we the public know about - whose it is, is quite another matter though.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrsMartha
Gordon Cooper.....

Gordon Cooper is a completely unrelated case and he never walked on the moon, either. Stick to the OP.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
All this #e just tries to hide the fact that a man has never been to the moon. No alien bases etc. Lets stock to basic science and evidence. Just like 9/11 - forgot the crazy stories of cgi planes etc. Stick to evidence of controlled demolition. There is zero evidence that we went to the moon and a whole of it against. Stories like these are hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

I do agree with you about the possibility we never actually went because surely, strategically, the moon would make a very good base, especially for launching our space missions, rather than gravity challenged earth.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
I don't understand how a panel would emit a light and keep up with the command module and the astronauts on their way to the moon. Surely it would not have had an engine to move it or the momentum and be going in another direction away from the module?

Why would it need a engine to move it? It was already moving with the module.... or do you think the command module had a rocket that was firing the whole time on the way to the Moon?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

It would not emit a light, it would reflect sunlight and be extremely noticeable against the blackness of space. If it were tumbling, it would appear to flash. As for not having an engine, perhaps you have heard Newton's maxim that a body in motion will continue in motion until it encounters an outside force. The panels and SIV-b upper stage followed the Apollo spacecraft all the way to the Moon. Some parts crashed into the Moon and have been spotted by lunar orbiting spacecraft, other may now be in orbit around the Sun.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Which is why other moon missions were faked

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Watcher012

All of them?

Even the ones from China, Russia, India, ESA and Japan?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Phage Phage Phage , good fella , I'll just get to the point , do you believe in intelligent life out their in space ? besides our own of course !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join