It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Armstrong: On the Moon we were ordered by ALIENS to 'move away'!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Watcher012

Which is why other moon missions were faked

By who?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I think it almost a certainty. However when taking into account the age and size of our Galaxy alone, the chance that "They" would have developed space-fairing technology and then encountered us during the extremely brief period of human sentience is remote in the extreme...to put it mildly.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Kapusta

I think it almost a certainty. However when taking into account the age and size of our Galaxy alone, the chance that "They" would have developed space-fairing technology and then encountered us during the extremely brief period of human sentience is remote in the extreme...to put it mildly.

I am with you on that , I am just wondering if Phage holds the same opinion.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: OrionHunterX
I can't look at the first link, which I am guessing has this 'transcript' of Armstrong in it? It says it doesn't accept my browser and something about cookies. The videos of Aldrin only show he either doesn't know what he was looking at or it was one of the 4 panels.

It would be nice to see evidence of astronauts seeing things on the moon that don't belong or of seeing alien craft, but this is not it.

edit on 3-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: Phage

Phage Phage Phage , good fella , I'll just get to the point , do you believe in intelligent life out their in space ? besides our own of course !

i can reply (and i suspect that his reply will be he same as mine)

- Life elsewhere? Most likely yes.
- Aliens visiting earth all the time? No evidence at all. None

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: Phage

Phage Phage Phage , good fella , I'll just get to the point , do you believe in intelligent life out their in space ? besides our own of course !

- Life elsewhere? Most likely yes.

Not forgetting the odds. Even if our galaxy had millions of spare faring species the odds on meeting them whilst exploring Star Trek style is practically zero. The only way any two civilizations could meet is if they know of each others existance before they started to travel. Not only that but the original "information signal" would have to travel faster than light.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What language did they use to warns us away and why would there be bases on the moon?

And what about the probes going there, and circling it and probing it - why are they not taking them out if they dont like us.

And why warn us away - we are neighbors, they might like our diet?

None of it makes sense to me - but you can go ahead a believe, no skin off my back.

I like the way the OP had to say Astronaut Neil Armstrong - oh that neil, thanks for reminding me!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The "jury" back in the 1960's was intended to be grade school children.
We weren't told there was a robotic Russian lunar mission photographing the moon at the same time as the "Apollo" mission.
The adults new the US version of the moon mission was a hoax.

I remember my grandmother teaching me about the myths of Apollo and musical resonance in the early 60's. We were sent to see Mary Poppins at the movie Theatre to learn about the Jodrell Banks downlink which was receiving pictures of the moon from the Russian "alien" space mission.

The Banks children listened in to the Russian mission at their "Apollo mission" childrens table.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
This recurring quote keeps going around and around, Neil and Buzz broadcasted to NASA on a "secret" channel things like "They're watching us" and I just don't know where this stems from. Why do people believe this? Why do so many people say that? Who is making up these transcripts?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
What language did they use to warns us away and why would there be bases on the moon?

And what about the probes going there, and circling it and probing it - why are they not taking them out if they dont like us.

And why warn us away - we are neighbors, they might like our diet?

None of it makes sense to me - but you can go ahead a believe, no skin off my back.

I like the way the OP had to say Astronaut Neil Armstrong - oh that neil, thanks for reminding me!

Soviet Cosmonauts in a Gorn costume?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Why is it we don't have a decent rover (like Curiosity) roaming the moon you think

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Talk about the suppression. WHAT GIVES MAN. You like your overlords that much?

Astronaut accounts are among the best, early NASA transcripts are terrific too, but of course all those obvious messages mean other things for the brain dead.

Starred and flagged!!!!!!!!
edit on 3-8-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ddrneville

Because we sent men there to collect the data that Curiosity is collecting...

And just like Mars has a high resolution mapping satellite orbiting it, so too does the moon..

But no, apparently it's off limits and NASA, ESA, China, Japan and Russia didn't get that memo and has been sending dozens of spaceraft to the moons for decades!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

High resolution, let me get my glasses... Ooh wait, I see a pixel ...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Excellent post! S&F for you.

Those who don't believe are entitled to their views as are those who believe.

I find Aldrin to be full of material misrepresentations. I wouldn't believe his explanation of why the sun sets.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ddrneville

Yeah.

And it completely destroys any notion that aliens told us to stay away from the moon.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That's your interpretation of what "evidence" entails. If your version of evidence was used in courts of law, quite a fair amount of criminals (including murderers) would never be put into prison. I think there is plenty of evidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Aliens on the moon??

Well stranger things have happened at sea...

What a minute......

edit on 3-8-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The Apollo 11 sightings is very simple to dissect, and I have no doubt that it has been explained as I'm about to do here.

In this video, is shown the booster being cut loose. It tumbled rather strongly. In the video from the capsule, when it has been determined that the booster is 6k miles away, the object is not tumbling but maintaining a smooth motion.

For that reason along, it cannot be the booster that they were seeing. Once tumbling, a body in space will remain tumbling until it has some other force operating on it. In this instance there was no other force. Couple that with the fact that Armstrong and his mates didn't really accept that it was the booster they were seeing, and the lack of tumbling insures that the object was something else.

(The term for Earth's natural satellite, the "Moon," is always capitalized--or is supposed to be capitalized in proper utilization. To not do so indicates a lack of knowledge of the subject matter. Plus, the source and credibility of the supposed recording has long been question for its authenticity countless times here on ATS and elsewhere. With no source other than a website, it is rubbish. It is not a credit to the understanding of our involvement with the ETs.)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Excellent post! S&F for you.

Those who don't believe are entitled to their views as are those who believe.

I find Aldrin to be full of material misrepresentations. I wouldn't believe his explanation of why the sun sets.

Of course you wouldnt....sigh

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join