It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pharma hit list: The Overt and Covert Intimidation of Brandy Vaughan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Brandy Vaughn is a former Merck employee. About 2 years selling VIOXX. This poison killed many people and eventually got pulled and Merck paid a lot of judgments and fines.

This is her story

This is her account of illegal harassment. Pay attention. This is how the USG will go after anything and anyone getting in the way of corporate profits. This is why people wear tin foil. It's real. Could she be the next one disappeared, murdered or heartattacked?

Merck has been proved to compile and maintain a "hit list" where people are targets to be neutralized.

Court documents detail the VIOXX hit list for any Dr.s that disobey.

Is Merck now targeting the repeal SB277 repeal initiative volunteers?

These people are dangerous enough, killing 100k/year with their wonder pills. The specter of government involvement is always there --in the shadows. The FBI, NSA, IRS... You name it. All it takes is a few phone calls. A Senator has been outed as a sellout to Pharma and he made mothers very angry. You don't screw with mothers and their kids. You'll get a reaction like no other.

All it takes is a phone call from a well connected person. Sticking to your values is dangerous in this empire of lies.

Please watch over Brandy Vaughn and the other whistle blowers.
edit on 2-8-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: vidz

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Oh, gee, another shill for the anti vaxxers. Yawn.

As most whistleblowers, she has no credibility.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well, let people make up their own minds. She is giving us some real evidence and there is no denying that vaccines are very profitably. We do not need all the vaccines that they give people. It is a scam in my opinion. The last flue vaccine was not very effective at all. If people want to get vaccinated because they believe they are good, let them follow their beliefs. I actually researched how they were judging the effectiveness of vaccines in the past, a system that is now not allowed. But the evidence of how effective they are is still based on that bad reporting. Doctors would not diagnose someone who had a flu shot with the flu before. This skewed the figures. anyone not vaccinated who went to the doctors had the flu. It happened around here and I know it was happening other places too.

If these practices were still going on the fifty five percent effectiveness of last years flu vaccine would have been ninety five percent effective.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Not only that

All these corporation CEOs can phone the government and have CIA and FBI be mobilised to take care of the problem

Old boys club

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Kudos to the whistler blowers.

I'm very afraid of Big Pharma, they are using us as guinea pigs with drugs we don't even need.

Not necessarily talking about flu shots, which I never get and never get the flu either and I'm 63. I worked 24 years for a big company, surrounded by hundreds of people and never got sick once.

Doctors just LOVE prescribing maintenance drugs, especially to older people. And most people believe everything their Docs tell them, we all need to do our own research when told we "need" to take something. If asked to take a med that has a gozillion side effects and death being one of them, it's time to do some thinking before you pop that pill.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Oh, gee, another shill for the anti vaxxers. Yawn.

As most whistleblowers, she has no credibility.

If I called you a shill I would have the self-respect to understand the definition of the word. You should look up the word. It's comes right before "prostitution" and after "flagging posts... a tool of weak minds with weaker ideas".

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
She makes some very valid points. And it really doesnt make sense why so many American children are getting sick, while the US has double the amount vaccinations. Why the use of Aluminum, if that is true. Something is not right, and is triggering the diseases.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sorry, will clarify my post. I wasn't calling you a shill. I was calling her a shill.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, let people make up their own minds. She is giving us some real evidence and there is no denying that vaccines are very profitably. We do not need all the vaccines that they give people. It is a scam in my opinion. The last flue vaccine was not very effective at all. If people want to get vaccinated because they believe they are good, let them follow their beliefs. I actually researched how they were judging the effectiveness of vaccines in the past, a system that is now not allowed. But the evidence of how effective they are is still based on that bad reporting. Doctors would not diagnose someone who had a flu shot with the flu before. This skewed the figures. anyone not vaccinated who went to the doctors had the flu. It happened around here and I know it was happening other places too.

If these practices were still going on the fifty five percent effectiveness of last years flu vaccine would have been ninety five percent effective.

Can you point out exactly where "she is giving us some real evidence" please?
I must've missed it.

I think you need to elaborate on your last sentence too as it makes very little sense.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: rickymouse

Can you point out exactly where "she is giving us some real evidence" please?
I must've missed it.

I think you need to elaborate on your last sentence too as it makes very little sense.

She isn't giving any real evidence at all, just a summarization of practices that are happening in some of the Pharma companies.

I know two people who actually did work for pharma as salesmen and they both told me of these practices happening. One still works for Pharma but he did quit his job with one company because they were having him promote drugs that they admitted to the salesmen in training seminars had bad side effects and how to downplay these side effects in their sales pitch. He went to work for a smaller more honest company where he feels better about what he is doing. He lost a lot in the change, and he is sworn to secrecy or he can be sued. That does not mean he cannot tell his friends and relatives generally what is going on though. He won't say any specific drugs though, but then again I did not ask him.

So who am I going to believe, a companies sales pitch or a person who actually worked for a company and saw what was going on. He has no sour grapes but he did not want to participate in what he knew was wrong anymore. A clear conscience is worth a million bucks.

The other guy I know who worked for pharma just told me not to trust what they say. He died a few years back, I feel that it was stress related. When you have a person who is very honest and they are forced to misguide others to make a living, it is stressful which leads to susceptibility to diseases. Now if he worked where he did not know the people, he might have had an easier time with promoting the drugs that he knew had side effects. I suppose if you just ignored anything bad that you heard about the product and adopted a deny anything that does not fit your beliefs attitude then your conscience would be clear. That might require some prozac or something for a lot of people.

How many people are on antidepressants because they know that the job they are doing is promoting misconceptions and is not something they are proud of being a part of. We are taught to believe in what we are told by people who profit by us believing it. If you do not believe their lies they call that skitzo or a number of other mental problems that they develop a pill for.

When I look at a rock, I see a rock. I also see a tool and a weapon. I see something that you can build with. I see that this rock can be used for almost everything a manmade rock can be used for. I prefer to use what nature has made if possible. So I guess I have a mental illness to go with my genius IQ
edit on 5-8-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join