It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

How many words will it take to explain the obvious and apparent friendship between Trump and the Clintons? I doubt there'd be enough to justify him as serious opposition against Hillary. Let's not forget that Trump is a business man first an foremost, he has his own interests at hand as does Hillary Clinton. I seriously doubt he actually believes much of the nonsense he spouts, I don't believe he seriously intends to be president. He's obviously playing the GOP like a fiddle and I hope, for the sake of the GOP, they don't give in to the bait.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I actually DO think he believes the nonsense he's talking. He has the money to do what he's doing, and has the public image to go ahead with his bid for the whitehouse.
I'm not much into American politics though. I have been keeping an eye on on what's been going on and he does seem to be the pantomine villian in this race.
Interesting to see how this plays out.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Oh the horror.
Friendship, civility and formal dress functions.
WILL THE MADNESS EVER END?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A guy who is rich and powerful rubbing elbows with other people who are rich and powerful.... Stevie Wonder could have seen that coming.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Are you suggesting they are in league? That TPTB control all sides of government? That's crazy talk. Or so I'm told over and over and over again. I mean, sure, they're competing for the ultimate position of outward omnipotence over the public at large. And sure, they have an opportunity to manipulate the world to the ends and eventual reward of their handlers. And admittedly, they do have pretty much free run to get away anything and everything they so desire. If they play both sides. But, like I said, that's crazy talk. As was pointed out earlier, they're just being civil.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The woman on the far right looks like she's in a wind tunnel or just came in from gale force winds....

Other than that, its pretty much the SSDD scenario we seem to keep reliving like a nightmare Groundhog Day every single election.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Is that like when Boehner and Obama go golfing?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

But still, the words out of horse's mouth tell most:

Trump: Hillary the worst secretary of state - EVER

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Trump is a Trojan Horse....
He has donated to the Clintons Charity
Trump & Clintons

He is there I feel to take away votes of the Repubs...
He will soon state he has issues with the Republican party and go Independant, thus splitting the votes to give Hilda Beast the Office.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

They're ALL against us these days. Even Bernie.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Ah come on

That picture is old as heck, doesn't apply

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I don't see this as "SSDD" as this looks like a pic from Trump's wedding.

How many Repubs did he invite to his wedding?

When did Trump become a Republican?

How many 100's of thousands of dollars did he invest to get Clinton elected (along with other Democrats).

He's the Perot of 2016.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
My my and look at how young they are. A picture from another decade no doubt. Possibly taken at a charity event.

OP, I'm wondering what's the point of this? I missed it.
edit on 8/2/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Repeat after me everyone:

C.R.O.N.Y C.A.P.I.T.A.L.I.S.M

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

He's obviously playing the GOP like a fiddle and I hope, for the sake of the GOP, they don't give in to the bait.

The GOP doesn't need anyone to fiddle for them. How many candidates are they up to… 17?

Talk about a house divided…

Anyone else seeing through the ruse?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

It's not all that different from the hair Eliza Dolittle had on when she went to the ball in My Fair Lady. It's just a messier version.

And yes, I thought that was slightly odd, too.

top topics

join