It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 people reported shot in Brooklyn, NY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
RT is flashing a headline stating that ten people have been shot in New York, Any info out there?
-

MASS SHOOTING IN BROOKLYN: At least TEN PEOPLE just shot at a party on Stanley Ave & Hemlock Street. NYPD & EMS on scene. #BREAKING

twitter.com...
edit on 2-8-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

I see this 6 shot, 1 dead 4 separate shootings in Brooklyn since late Friday night.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I hate to say it.. but this isn't too far out of the ordinary... similar incident happened in Ohio recently... in fact.. similar incidents happen all the time...

I'm NOT saying they aren't related... not saying anything like that.. but with the media and rapid reporting now.. we're finding out life isn't as pretty as we once thought it was.. and it may actually be worse ...

I don't personally believe this is related to terrorism.. .. I think it's related much bigger but more mundane domestic issues.. just my thought..

Feel free to make it something else .. we don't have the facts .. and until we do it's just a series of tragic events as happens literally every few seconds ... many since I spent the time posting this..
edit on 8/2/2015 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I still see nothing on any major news network about this .. ( at this time ) .. checked fox, cnn, msnbc, fox even the AP which tends to break things really fast.. not a word .. and I'm replying hours later

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

In everything I've read .. these appear to be all separate isolated incidents.. pretty much like what happened in Ohio and got reported at once..

In other words.. the same crap that happens all the time..

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I see this 6 shot, 1 dead 4 separate shootings in Brooklyn since late Friday night.

Yep but all different incidents ..

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
...So that's how people spam post and get away with it.

Thanks! I've been trying to figure that out.

top topics

join