It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know of any ghost/poltergeist cases in which ghosts physically attacked someone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Personally, I know of the Jackie Hernandez case, in which a paranormal investigator was allegedly attacked by an invisible force on two separate occasions, one of which was photographed:
*snip*

"The Entity" case, in which a woman named Doris Bither claimed to have been repeatedly attacked and even raped by a ghost:

www.ghosttheory.com...

And the Smurl case, in which a family's daughter was attacked and the father sexually assaulted:

en.wikipedia.org...

Does anybody know of any more? Or maybe you have a personal story you could share with us?
edit on Sat Aug 29 2015 by Jbird because: removed personal site link

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Have you looked into the heart land ghost?? Was a big deal in the 90s, here are some links.

youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Heart land ghost

www.prairieghosts.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Menocchio

I know of myself being attacked.

Also, I read a book called Demons, The Answer Book in which the writed investigated a female prisoner who was attacked ans bitten by a ghost/demon (call it whatever you want).

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Menocchio
Personally, I know of the Jackie Hernandez case, in which a paranormal investigator was allegedly attacked by an invisible force on two separate occasions, one of which was photographed:
bizarreandgrotesque.wordpress.com...

"The Entity" case, in which a woman named Doris Bither claimed to have been repeatedly attacked and even raped by a ghost:

www.ghosttheory.com...

And the Smurl case, in which a family's daughter was attacked and the father sexually assaulted:

en.wikipedia.org...

Does anybody know of any more? Or maybe you have a personal story you could share with us?

A few supposed cases... but.. not a single case that poltergeists exist in the first place.. every single piece of evidence ever on record is sketchy at BEST .. anyone who doubts me on that has a really tough case on their hands... provide verifiable evidence? I mean something that cannot be questioned.. "this guy was there, this girl was there and said the same thing" does not count .. that's absurd... ghosts must be really shy... they never hold up to testing or evidence requests.. yet they seem to want to be known so much they manifest in the form of poltergeists for select few...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

There are no records of meteorites falling from the sky. Ever. They don't exist. And the evidence for them, on record is non-existent. To think differently means you are mental.

Yeah, that's just about as intelligent and logical as the statement you just made.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Menocchio

From 2,24 and 5.58 on video bellow Stuart from UK TV's Most Haunted gets attacked by a Ghost.
Not sayin he was attacked by a Ghost but he seemed pretty disturbed.

edit on 2-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You really want proof of demons working among humans just visit this guys channel:

Xendrious or something like that

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Plenty of documented evidence...

Candy Man
Freddy Kruegar

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

The mask changer was pretty awesome to watch.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Not that have been documented, but I have been involved in something that fits the description. A close friend of mine, his younger brother, mother and stepfather moved into a house owned by some cousins. It was circa 1920 or 1930, roughly, situated about half a mile from the Mississippi River. The stepfather was a mean, angry drunk with, from what I could tell, a very poor education and a below-average IQ. The mother was a timid woman who, like so many other abused women, believed she didn't deserve any better. My friend was a couple of years younger than me and his brother was 3 years younger than him, which made him about 14.
Needless to say, there was a lot of negative emotion and energy wrapped around the family. I'm fairly skeptical regarding the paranormal, but what happened after they moved into that house I have no explanation for other than a spirit or entity of some sort.
Like I mentioned, the house was fairly old, so at first my friend and I wrote it off as just the floor joists settling, wood expanding and shrinking, that kind of thing. But his mother and stepfather took a sharp turn for the worse almost immediately after they moved in, as far their arguing and his cruelty. And the more they fought and the more physical he got, the stranger the events in the house became.
Knocking on the walls, scratching noises, whispers, a woman crying when it was only my friend and I in the house. Then my friend woke up will a hand print across his face as if he'd been slapped. I was staying at his house that night, and I remember it perfectly. It was some time around 3am, and we hadn't been asleep long. I was awakened to him yelling "What the f* just happened?" I asked him what was wrong, and he turned on the overhead light. Clear as if it had been painted on his cheek, there was a handprint. And it was getting progressively redder, so there was no doubt it had just happened. His room at the time was a converted garage, detached from the house. Both doors to the outside were locked, and it was only the two of us in the room. Also, it would have been nearly impossible for him to have done it himself because the angle. It was a left-handed print on his right cheek, but the fingers were pointing to his cheekbones and nose, and the palm back towards the angle of his jaw. Basically, someone would have to have been behind him and oriented at a 180° difference head to toe to slap him at that angle with the left hand. And the print was also too large to have been his hand.
He actually thought I had done it at first, but once he was a bit more awake he realized I couldn't have been me. That was the only physical encounter that I know of, but things fell off shelves, more noises, etc., until the stepfather was locked up and the mother moved them in with family upstate.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: paranormalwitness

Oh wow, I totally forgot about that one. I do remember seeing it on an episode of Sightings. Also, what was in that Youtube link? I tried clicking on it, but it wouldn't work.

top topics

join