It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genesis Account, Big Bang, Evolution or Creationism - An Interpretation of Metaphors

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is not intended to be a word for word translation. This is a translation based on a possible way to understand the Metaphors in Genesis that would be consistent with the Big Bang, and allows for Evolution or Creationism.

This interpretation shows how the force of Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, is both physically and spiritualy the Light Force behind all things, and what connects us all.

I have also provided what I believe is the point at which the Word of God created his Son, Jesus Christ (The Light, The Holy Spirit) who in many parts of Scripture is called the firstborn and the beginning.

This refutes the Trinity and provides an interpretation of Metaphors that is consistent with the creation account found in the Quran.

The Interpretation

1 In the beginning God the Father created formless space and matter. Darkness surrounded the surface of the matter, and the Spirit of the Father hovered over the space and matter.

3 And God spoke the Word, Let there be Light (The Holy Spirit, Jesus Chrsit, YWHW). His Son who is the Word of God, the physical and spiritual representation of all created forms by, for and through all created forms came into being.

5 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light creation from the empty space outside of the creation so it could expand into the empty space. The father called the creation day and the empty space he called night. And there was a period of time known to the father called evening and morning, the first day.

6 And God spoke the Word, Let the physical particles of his Son be separated and take the form of air and matter. God separated the lighter particles of air from the heavier particles of matter. God called the lighter particles the sky. And there was evening and morning, the second day.

9 And God spoke the Word, Let the the heavier particles of my Son be gathered together, and let dry ground appear. God called the dry ground land, and the liquid particles he called seas.

11 And God spoke the Word, Let the particles of his Son called land produce vegetation: seed, bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And there was evening and morning, the third day.

14 And God spoke the Word, Let the heavier particles of his Son form the stars and light reflecting objects which appear in the sky. The Sun, Moon and Stars govern the day and night. And there was evening and morning, the fourth day.

20 And God spoke the Word, Let the particles of his Son cause the seas to team with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the sky. God created the creatures of the sea and every living thing in them according to their kinds.

22 And God spoke the Word, Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth. And there was evening and morning, the fifth day.

24 And God spoke the Word, Let the particles of his Son produce living creatures, the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.

26 Then God spoke the Word, Let US(Father & Son, Light, YHWH, Jesus Christ) make mankind in OUR image, in OUR likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.

27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them and spoke the Word, Be fruitful and increase in number. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.

29 Then God spoke the Word, I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And there was evening and morning, the sixth day.

End Interpretation

The first account of man is the Spiritual account of Adam who was originally male amd female like God the Father/Mother and his Son/Daughter (Jesus Christ, Light, YWHW)

The physical account is Genesis 2 where YWHW Elohim (The Light, Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ) creates the physical being Adam and blows the Spirit of Adam into the physical Adam. YHWH/Christ separates Adam into male and Female. With the male retaining the name Adam and the female given the name Eve.

Quran 41:11
Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke (lighter particles) and said to them and to the earth (heavy particles), Come together willingly or by compulsion. They particles said, We have come willingly (by natural forces).

I have created an entire thread about Sura 3:59 where Jesus created Adam from the dust in the Quran. Which is consistent with the interpretaion above, and Jesus Christ, being YHWH, the Light, the Holy Spit from God,and the Word of God.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

This refutes the Trinity and provides an interpretation of Metaphors that is consistent with the creation account found in the Quran.

Careful there amigo....

There are plenty of "in the word" Christian, true believers on ATS that like nothing better than to burn heretics [metaphoricqlly]at the stake.

Thanks for your interpenetration....it's as good as any!
edit on 1-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The only way I can really see myself ever accepting a religion is through these means. Somehow rationalizing what their texts claim in a way that really represents the universe we see around us.

Was there a great worldwide flood? Of course not, there is not a shred of evidence that suggests there was, and a lot of plot holes which are impossible to fill. Was there a large flood in the area where the writer was and a similar story occurred? I can accept that.

Of course, you can rationalize religious stories all you want, but it kind of just seems like a way for a person to not leave the 'safety' of their religion, whilst also viewing the universe in a more rational way.

At what point does rationality take total control, and a person can just leave religious scripture where it belongs, in the fiction section.
edit on 1/8/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well those in the word will simply have to accept what Jesus actually said. And it was not to worship him. Nor did he claim to be the father.

John 4:23
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

Mathew 10:28
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

It's not really that hard. Just believe what Jesus said and stop trying to fit together a puzzle that is missing a few pieces.

The Father and the Son fits together perfectly. The trinity is confusing and missing a few pieces. It also causes several contradictions.

Most notably.

God cannot be tempted. Jesus was tempted in every way we are. The Father did not become the Son so he could be tempted.

If God knows everything why would he need to become the son so he could be tempted? He can't be tempted because to him the story was over the moment it began.

I don't think an eternal being is bound to the concept we call time.

edit on 1-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

To me the world is like Avatar. And the Christ/Holy Spirit is compatible to Eywa, something that everything including us is a part of.

If the story of Krist/Christ didn't begin 4000 years ago in Egypt and continue until 600 AD with Mohammed, I would be more inclined to believe everything is simply metaphoric.

But the similarities in all the texts makes me believe it is more than coincidence. And there is too much evidence that a man named Jesus Christ existed. There are many Gnostic texts and historical references to him outside of the bible.

This is why I believe he is the Holy Spirit spoken about in most of the major world religions.

Metaphors or Reality, I believe we are all connected to a Spiritual Force. One that would like to see us united in peace, but does not directly take away our freewill to choose such a path.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

You do realize this is all conjecture and whatever your translation is, it is based on the translation of a translation from a translation. None of it can be attributed to a fictitious character. You want to debate a silly notion that has absolutely not one shred of proof? Knock yourself out. Religion is a crock, no debate necessary.

Oh and by the way before somebody calls me a hater
I simply refuse to condone the fallacy. I do not hate religion, I just think it is unnecessary and a complete waste of energy and time. Call it tough LOVE.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
but this still doesnt change the fact that you are using creationism to cover for your ignorance in regard to evolutionary theory, cosmological physics, etc. for instance, i see almost no science at all in your OP and almost ALL scripture. how can you try to pass that as being a workable bridge between science and creation? its not the "right" answer, you just dont have a better one and dont want to look for it. hence "god of the gaps" fallacy.

back to square one. GG.
edit on 1-8-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
and remember it was written as a story by simple folk, much like modern scientists now.
Written in another language , within that language.

Yor very simple understanding and explanation is base at best.

I remember a bloke I knew said the movie
The Usual suspects
was ok but the ending was stupid and he didn't understand it

You have read it in english, translated it and taken a simplistic viewpoint to the text.

Its very lazy.

What does it mean to be the image of God in the text, and then mean to you?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

1. God created the Light, an explosion aka big bang out of some kind of formless yet present matter, and the necessary space for expansion. Science says there is an outer limit to the universe but it is expanding. Expanding Where? Obviously space that is not part of this universe.

2. The particles came together to form the Stars, moons and planets, the earth is made up of solid dry land and water called seas.

3. Vegetation is the first sign of life.

4. Sea life followed by birds, Recent discoveries suggest some or many dinosaurs may have been feathered.

5. Followed by land animals.

6. Then man appears.

How does that not fall in line with evolutionary theory and the big bang?

It's the bible it is supposed to explain creation in a Spiritual way, what else did you expect?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

The image of God, means an immortal spirit whose purpose is Light/Love. Quite simple really.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: TzarChasm

1. God created the Light, an explosion aka big bang out of some kind of formless yet present matter, and the necessary space for expansion. Science says there is an outer limit to the universe but it is expanding. Expanding Where? Obviously space that is not part of this universe.

2. The particles came together to form the Stars, moons and planets, the earth is made up of solid dry land and water called seas.

3. Vegetation is the first sign of life.

4. Sea life followed by birds, Recent discoveries suggest some or many dinosaurs may have been feathered.

5. Followed by land animals.

6. Then man appears.

How does that not fall in line with evolutionary theory and the big bang?

It's the bible it is supposed to explain creation in a Spiritual way, what else did you expect?

Take that entire thing and replace the word "god" with "spaghetti monster". Have you spotted the illogic yet?

new topics

top topics

join