It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush "bashed" for not cutting Christmas Short

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
And for mister Bush not comming into the public light and give his condolences on the disaster, well I will give some slack, may be he has been ill and it has been kept away from the public, he is human after all. Right?
I appreciate your Holiday spirit Marg, and envy it as well, however, Mr. Bush dropped the ball again just as he always does.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It was certainly a generous $3.17 billion Christmas for Florida's hurricane victims
For Florida's hurricane victims, a generous Christmas after all

And our wealthy are always willing to open their pocket books and provide a donation or two!
Bush gala has big donations pouring in

So we certainly know how to take care of our own.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by syntaxer]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
This was a Muslim area of the world. The morons in (Shri Lanka)sp? have refused Israeli help. It is nice to see the Muslim Oil countries doing something. That is kinda nice for a change. More money not sent to the UN the better.

Would that be those BUDDIST morons in Sri Lanka? I didnt realise that Buddists and Jews didnt get on.

according to the FT the Sri Lankans have been overwhealmed with Aid and are struggling to deliver supplies they have all ready recieved.

news.ft.com...

I think you owe those Morons an apology and the rest of us who have to read your inane drivelling.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You know Doc,I admire your unwavering patriotism,and dedication towards this adminstration..really I respect you for that...

But don't you think that the rest of the World has anything to say in the global Politics,with Mr,Bush sitting on the top...

From what I've read recently on another site He had a family reuinion but his brother the Gov Of Flo was missing..wait I look up the whole article,don't you get all upset now,I just wanna give you an insight which you might not have had,I'm not sure..

You know what I give Up! I just typed in Bush christmas ,and what I came up with I could'nt even grasp myself...the ammount of hatred towards this man is utterly beyond words..and tell you what there are countless of U.S. sites just tearing at Him like starved great White sharks...even the chuch denouced him (evangelical)...I actually do feel some sort of compassion for the family..but it does'nt seem to bother Him...
I can't find the site directly where it described the presents they givin each other,Him & wife and Mother so fort...I remember laughing when I read it so I'm not even sure it was some kind of a joke..but I think he got a rain coat from his wife and He gave her ..Oh yeh..some new china plates,I remember now i was gonna write a thread about Him ending up using them for target practice while wearing his rain coat...
I did'nt do it. I felt I have done my bit of Bush bashing and believe it or not I do have a conscience...and I figured he's gotten enough from my angle for a couple of days...

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

Originally posted by shots
Kindly note who sent the least

What are we bashing Cambodia now?

[edit on 29-12-2004 by Kano]

My bad. I missed the dollar sign in front of Cambodia thought it was 40 mil?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
It was certainly a generous $3.17 billion Christmas for Florida's hurricane victims

And our wealthy are always willing to open their pocket books and provide a donation or two!

So we certainly know how to take care of our own.

[edit on 29-12-2004 by syntaxer]

As well it should be. Our priorities should always be America first.

Btw, shots, you forgot to post the donations of Syria, Iran, and N. Korea?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
With regards to the billions spent on aid for US hurricane disasters, it must be noted that many of the countrys inflicted are "third world" nations. The dollar cost to reconstruct damaged and destroyed areas will be much cheaper for the following reasons:

1. Labour Costs
2. Type and price of building materials
3. Existing infrastructure allready of low level

For more infomation see link
news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join