It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli "Price Tag" Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
source

I am aware that Israel takes more and more land from Palestinians pretty much whenever they want, but that is the Israeli government. I had no idea that 'Israeli Extremists' (did not know this land thing could get more extreme) settle even in places the Israeli government tells them to not settle in, moves them and they get mad.

In return, the Israeli Extremists, told to move by their own government, will set a few Palestinian homes on fire and spray paint "Price Tag" on the walls. The most recent killed a 2 year old boy.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The Israeli government refers to them as 'squatters'. There have been cases where the government bulldozed the squatters homes to force them out.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The Israeli government refers to them as 'squatters'. There have been cases where the government bulldozed the squatters homes to force them out.

Actually, the Israeli Government normally bulldozes the homes of Palestinians. I don't see where they have bulldozed the homes of Israelis that are callled 'illegal settlers".
edit on 31-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And a year later the same governemt builds a new 'legal home' on the exact same spot...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

In return, the Israeli Extremists, told to move by their own government, will set a few Palestinian homes on fire and spray paint "Price Tag" on the walls. The most recent killed a 2 year old boy.

"Extremists"? Like the whole occupation of Palestine isn't an extreme measure.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

"Extremists"? Like the whole occupation of Palestine isn't an extreme measure.

I know that it is. I believe I touched on that in my OP. I use extremist here as it is used in the article, for clarity.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Actually, the Israeli Government normally bulldozes the homes of Palestinians. I don't see where they have bulldozed the homes of Israelis that are callled 'illegal settlers".

Here is one case:

But this summer, the Israeli government intends to clear out every last settler, and that pullout could set off a frantic land rush by impoverished Palestinians, with abandoned Jewish homes going to those with the fastest feet or the biggest guns.

New York Times

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"Israel is a terror state, they're terrorists that terrorise...
I testify, my television, televise them telling lies..." ~ Lowkey

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

''This is for Palestine, Ramallah, West bank, Gaza''

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Here is one case:

But this summer, the Israeli government intends to clear out every last settler, and that pullout could set off a frantic land rush by impoverished Palestinians, with abandoned Jewish homes going to those with the fastest feet or the biggest guns.

New York Times

That is an article from January. In the article they say they 'might do this' in the summer - meaning bulldoze good homes Israelis will move out of- after they move out of them- since some 'won't able to stand the thought of Palestinians living in (what once were) their homes"
Mr. Shatat, the person being interviewed in the article you provided is a Palestinian who's home was bulldozed. They also mention thousands of other Palestinian homes bulldozed. This article gives no example of any home bulldozed that belongs to or belonged to an Israeli.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Here is one case:

New York Times

That is an article from January. In the article they say they 'might do this' in the summer - meaning bulldoze good homes Israelis will move out of- after they move out of them- since some 'won't able to stand the thought of Palestinians living in (what once were) their homes"
Mr. Shatat, the person being interviewed in the article you provided is a Palestinian who's home was bulldozed. They also mention thousands of other Palestinian homes bulldozed. This article gives no example of any home bulldozed that belongs to or belonged to an Israeli.

Yeah... in 2005.
It was part of the agreement listed in the article... and they bulldozed Israeli homes that should not have been built there.

The Israelis intend to leave behind buildings that do not carry such symbolic weight, like schools, community centers, commercial buildings and agriculture facilities, while water, communications and electricity systems are also expected to remain. Yet the Palestinian Authority may also want the settler homes razed, for its own reasons. "The settlements are an alien body that was forced on us," said Jihad Alwazir, a Planning Ministry official who has presented the Palestinian Authority with various proposals. "The houses and the population they served simply do not suit our needs. I would like Israel to dismantle the houses and take them away."

You have to read the whole article. The Palestinian in the first paragraph was hoping to get a place to live once the Israelis were out.

edit on b000000312015-07-31T15:41:20-05:0003America/ChicagoFri, 31 Jul 2015 15:41:20 -0500300000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

"This is for the child that is searching for an answer...

Wish I could take your tears, & replace them with laughter...

Long Live Palestine, Long Live Gaza"

Learningman, I almost shed a tear when I read your reply.

Thought I was alone on here.

RIP baby Ali.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

source

I am aware that Israel takes more and more land from Palestinians pretty much whenever they want, but that is the Israeli government. I had no idea that 'Israeli Extremists' (did not know this land thing could get more extreme) settle even in places the Israeli government tells them to not settle in, moves them and they get mad.

They attack churches & Christian establishments, too. People forget this (or just don't care), but 10% of Palestinians are Christians. Unfortunately, "Price Tag Attacks" have been going on for a long time. You can find a lot of info on various attacks online.
edit on 1-8-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added something, duh

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

It's rare, but they've also bulldozed the Israeli settlers. I believe they bulldozed the Jewish/Israeli settlements in the Gaza Strip before they blocked it off & made it a defacto open air prison. I think there were more instances too. That's why the settlers aggressively support the Likud party, which supports them & the settlement of Palestinian land.

Likud turned from party of the masses to party of settlers
Settlement funding: Likud betrays the poor

Not trying to nitpick. Just want everyone to understand that different Israeli political parties support different policies in regards to the settlements. Though lately, it seems they've all drifted to the right, especially with anti-immigrant & anti-black rhetoric. So I don't followed the different political parties that closely anymore.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am going to try not to comment on this matter as it makes my blood boil. I keep hearing about "our only allies in the Middle East" and all that crap….

Anyone that wants a different perspective on this issue, read the following and good luck debunking it:

If Americans Knew

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: Learningman

"This is for the child that is searching for an answer...

Wish I could take your tears, & replace them with laughter...

Long Live Palestine, Long Live Gaza"

Learningman, I almost shed a tear when I read your reply.

Thought I was alone on here.

RIP baby Ali.

Nah, you're not. We just don't agree on all things.

Kia kaha e hoa.
edit on 1-8-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Far from it man, some of us are bound to share your views, and even some have good music taste

Glad to have touched you, seeing Lowkeys bars so long after his releases made me do a doubleturn.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I don't see where they have bulldozed the homes of Israelis that are callled 'illegal settlers".

Actually, there've been a couple lately.

Israeli forces destroy illegal West Bank settlement houses

Illegal settlement on the West Bank demolished
edit on 2-8-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join