It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serbia: Prosecutor’s Office Requests Investigation Into Lottery Draw

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The funny thing is, even if it is rigged you're just as likely to win if you pick your own numbers. They can set any numbers they wish but that has no effect on the numbers you choose.

Edit: The video in original post has been removed but you can view it here: www.liveleak.com...

Seems like 21 and 27 were predicted but printed on screen in wrong order lmao, no way in hell that is a technical glitch, the odds of astronomical if so.
edit on th11amThu, 30 Jul 2015 11:52:35 -050031America/Chicago30 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
Seems like 21 and 27 were predicted but printed on screen in wrong order lmao, no way in hell that is a technical glitch, the odds of astronomical if so.

Thanks for posting the video. The odds are actually less astronomical than someone winning all six numbers.

I hadn't watched the video before I commented earlier because it was removed. Plus, a typo involving 1 and 7 isn't very uncommon. But now that I've watched the video, here's what I'm seeing:

I can't understand most of what the host is saying but I can pick out a couple words. Everything goes fine during the first 3 numbers:

4-33-12

Then 27 comes up, but the person operating the graphics for the TV program messes up and puts 21 because they look similar, and they are also on opposite ends of a numeric keypad which is easy to mix up:

4-33-12-21

The host says "pardon" and the graphics operator quickly inserts 27 instead of removing 21 first so we have:

4-33-12-21-27

While the host clearly looks at others and her screen at the typo, 21 comes up. The graphics operator takes down the number completely, and tries to fix the problem and somehow we end up with:

27-27-27-27

The host clearly says "problem" and once again we end up with:

27-27-27-27

The numbers are taken down a final time and put back up slowly in the correct order this time:

4-33-12-27-21

I've done this typo myself many times. Not only do 1 and 7 look similar, but they are on opposite sides of the numeric keypad. I've mistaken 1 and 7, 2 and 8, 3 and 9 on occasion.

I'd lay money this was a simple typo. I think we're dealing with a simple typo, and a odd coincidence that the typo just happened to be the next number.

edit on 30-7-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

She said: "the number pull out is 27". But the number appears on screen as 21 then the 27 appears later after the 21 number is on screen but not mentioned yet.
Then when the 27 is pulled she says 27 and then all the 27 number is put up 4 times .
She then says "now a minute whilst we look at a problem," and the mans voice says over hers "we have to wait for the graphics ".
She then calls the "27"
Then they pause and he voices over again and says "we have to wait for this number to be evidenced/recorded officially"

Then they pull 9 and 13 and say then the winning numbers are 4 6 12 13 21 27 33 no idea where the 33 comes from. and the 9 and 13 are skipped.

Serbs!

edit on 30-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Since when has the scent of easy money been separated from the wiseguys? Doesn't happen.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It's rigged. Just like the Florida lottery is rigged. They wanted to draw 53 but got 35 so they sent the ball back and got 53.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

wow anyone get charged after that?

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I dont live in Florida...i'm amazed people were't out in the streets after that.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
Yes of course, but what if it's fixed?

And on that note has anybody on this forum came across any similar stories regarding rigged lottery results?

Yes.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join