It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can't Believe I Fell For It! Sorry!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Maybe you won't be so hard on the next person that does one on Obama or Hillary. . . etc.

I think I once made a mistake as well.

Of course I could be mistaken.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

There we go....the brave soul willing to play devils advocate even in the face of overwhelming opposition.

Give em hell.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Clever how those stories were so cleverly written and convincing.

The timing was so perfect too.

Winky Dink Dink

I got a secret !!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

When I did that after I was told and realized my mistake, I did some heavy investigating and found many true and incredible parts to the story but no one was interested any longer past the fact that it came from a fake news site.

Sad really. Sometimes they use a true core and it seems almost to hide the fact that it does have truth in it, no one looks deeper, great way to hide some things people want to go away.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I hope you succeed in your quest to find enough evidence to conclude that Sarah Palin is a racist bitch.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This site is for spreading inaccurate claims, "theories" and complete nonsense. So I guess whatever it was you posted was not much different from what is expected.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I will hold it against you, Heretic. Someone has to. What's an apology if there is at least one who doesn't accept it?

Hey, I knew I could count on you! Thanks, Les Mis...

Thanks, everyone.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Don't worry about it...it happens. I accidentally posted a 3 year old article to the breaking news forum once. Found out about it like 10 minutes later and haven't made a thread since.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Char-Lee

I hope you succeed in your quest to find enough evidence to conclude that Sarah Palin is a racist bitch.

Good luck!

Wouldn't waste my time on SP.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've done it before too. It happens. Sometimes that propaganda just gets ya. It's always there ALWAYS whispering in your ear, and sometimes you just slip and let it in because you've dropped your defenses and your confirmation bias has jumped into full gear. What's more stellar is that you admit your mistake.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure anyone could invent anything more absurd than what's really happening in the world. Part of our collaborative mission (at least, I like to pretend) here is to vet the info people bring forward. It's all a learning experience. If any of us knew everything, we wouldn't need to be here.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
I'm not sure anyone could invent anything more absurd than what's really happening in the world. Part of our collaborative mission (at least, I like to pretend) here is to vet the info people bring forward. It's all a learning experience. If any of us knew everything, we wouldn't need to be here.

Except Phage.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

"Success" is packaged and sold in many different ways

Putting something in the right place at the right time is effective when it is miraculously discovered later that something is "inaccurate" after the damage is done.

Then the cover-up efforts confirm and complete

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
I'm not sure anyone could invent anything more absurd than what's really happening in the world.

It's so true! It's a crazy chicken world.

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Except Phage.

Yeah, he's my hero... LOL!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What was the topic/thread?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The first thing I said is:

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I know it sound crazy, but it seems to be true!

LOL!

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Bah.

Toss yourself a Scooby Snack and fuggedaboutit.

Without public embarrassments happening every now and then to all of us, how boring would that be ?!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

top topics

<< 1   >>

join