It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boatload of Immigrants Running Ashore During Model Photoshoot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

A fashion shoot on Miami Beach was interrupted when a boat pulled up to the beach, and nine or so men abandoned the ship and scattered. The New Times Broward-Palm Beach reports that Russian photographer Ekaterina Juskowski hit the beach early at 6 a.m., but had to stop shooting her model friend when a boat arrived nearby. She initially thought the vessel might just be carrying scuba divers, but it came right up to the shore and the passengers jumped off.

Article

Is this what the news outlets are describing it as, or something else entirely?

What is there to back up their story - how do we even know they are illegal immigrants? They are certainly running as if they are, but who knows.

Or is it Jade Helm, secret U.S. military personnel disguised as immigrants? (joking)

What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Me thinks its a publicity stunt

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

A sad portrait in contrast right there.

The photo shoot for a model catches a bunch of people fleeing their home country.

Talk about your first & third world problems colliding.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
To heck with the models or the illegal's....I have to point out that their raft building skills have improved 10 fold!!! They went from barrels and logs tied together and barley sea worthy vessels to fully glassed boats with twin engines and out riggers. Maybe they should start a boat building company and start making some money.

That's what is really shocking!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think our country is being invaded and we are worried about the Middle East. We need troops on the beaches.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
from one failed government right into another failed government.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

-Emma Lazarus

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So is the general consensus that these are in fact illegal immigrants? and not just some boaters running ashore to make it in time for a bbq?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore It could be. It could be college kids that hitched a ride and were dropped off. I've often wondered, if you were going to ferry illegal immigrants in like that, why not drop them off one at a time, every few miles, give them a colored inflatable ring, a snorkel...they could just leisurely float in with the tide looking like a tourist.

edit on 29-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I think our country is being invaded and we are worried about the Middle East. We need troops on the beaches.

Why stop at troops? Why not build a 50 ft wall all along each coast, just at the shoreline? That would make sense, wouldn't it? Then we would need the same wall on our land boarders with Canada...then another in Alaska since Russia is so close......

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

In other words, you think we should let them in

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
How dare they, dumb CBSN Journalist.

edit on 29-7-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Metallicus

Why stop at troops? Why not build a 50 ft wall all along each coast, just at the shoreline? That would make sense, wouldn't it? Then we would need the same wall on our land boarders with Canada...then another in Alaska since Russia is so close......

We don't need a wall. If we start shooting the problem will resolve itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Just curious do you live in America and if you do are you full blooded American Indian? If you aren't then maybe think how you would feel if your ancestors who were immigrants were shot at and killed trying to seek a better life?? Most of us wouldn't be here that's for sure. Not saying the system isn't broken....just maybe a remedy that isn't so crazy and far fetched.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Just curious do you live in America and if you do are you full blooded American Indian? If you aren't then maybe think how you would feel if your ancestors who were immigrants were shot at and killed trying to seek a better life?? Most of us wouldn't be here that's for sure. Not saying the system isn't broken....just maybe a remedy that isn't so crazy and far fetched.

You are confusing colonization with immigration not to mention my ancestors came to this country legally using the laws in place at the time before WWII. Regardless, try running like that in to any other country in the world and see what happens to you.

ETA: Also, I was making a hyperbolic response to someone else's stupid wall comment.
edit on 2015/7/29 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

There is no difference. Ask all the American Indians if the original colonists were legally coming to this country...If they weren't all killed off I'm sure they would call us the illegal immigrants. Heck maybe we can go to the few Indian reservations around in the US and conduct a poll. The only people who considered it "legal" as you say were the ones flocking to America. While I understand hyperbole and appreciate it more than the next man, there is also a real conversation that needs to be had. This country was made great by it's millions of legal immigrants....hopefully we can get back to a system that allows for welcoming legal immigrants to our great country.

edit on 29-7-2015 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

hopefully we can get back to a system that allows for welcoming legal immigrants to our great country.

This is 2015. We have a system of legal immigration already in place.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

There is no difference. Ask all the American Indians if the original colonists were legally coming to this country...If they weren't all killed off I'm sure they would call us the illegal immigrants. Heck maybe we can go to the few Indian reservations around in the US and conduct a poll. The only people who considered it "legal" as you say were the ones flocking to America. While I understand hyperbole and appreciate it more than the next man, there is also a real conversation that needs to be had. This country was made great by it's millions of legal immigrants....hopefully we can get back to a system that allows for welcoming legal immigrants to our great country.

Others were here before the Native Americans. The Native Americans migrated here. Many are mixed races and part Native American. The point is that we now have laws against illegal immigration as all Countries do. Shall we cut people in half and keep the Native American half here and send the other part of their body elsewhere?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I read or heard 1/5 of the San Salvador population is now living in the USA and 30% of the Mexican population. The world has changed while most were asleep. Maybe all part of the North American Union.. Canada your day is coming if any of that stuff is true..

There used to be quotas for how many people were allowed into America each year from different regions of the world.. That system seems to have been abandoned unless you are trying to do it legally...Legally prepare for big buck spending and long wait times; in some cases 8 years going and still pending..

Europe and many other so called western places in the world are having a noticeable influx of migrants from some corrupt third world or religious fanatic countries so they can take root and change their host country into that which they left.

The horses have left the barn so maybe at this point just leave the barn door open and they will return.. RIGHT

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Are not we all Article 4 Free Inhabitants?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join