It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Child Forced to stay on camera.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm browsing around, bored, and I come across this video. I don't particularly know what to think about Sandy Hook. But I'm interested in reading what you people think of this.

Basically at the 6:02 mark when the father's interviewed, the child tries to pull away, the mother taps his arm to alert him the child's trying to break free, and he holds her tighter. Toward the end he's nervous, and puts both hands around her neck. Pretty weird. Normally I don't post random YT findings on here, but the father's actions made me WTF aloud.

Here's the video: www.youtube.com...

Wouldn't it be easier just to allow her to flee from camera? Maybe let her walk off or something, instead of putting your hands around her neck? I know if my child didn't want to be on TV any longer than her interview, I'd let her walk off camera at any point she felt uncomfortable.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just a stab in the dark, but I'd wager that a lot of the survivor kids aren't used to being filmed.

a reply to: Flesh699

# 485

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
here you go OP

My thoughts is that it did seem like the parents were lacking control over the daughter a bit... can't say that it was mind control like the title suggest though .

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Geez, let the kid go if she's uncomfortable standing there! She's just a kid. I'm sure the reporter and everyone watching would understand if she stepped out of the picture. If I was that kid, I would be uncomfortable if my father kept wrapping his hands around my neck! Was kind of creepy how the wife was looking at her husband and how he started clasping his hands around the child's neck area. Weird.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Maybe the guy and his wife are being overprotective because someone just shot up the kids school..Maybe.?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Very strange. There a couple of SH videos that blow my mind, primarily the Gene Rosen compilations.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I really think this is just provincial people unused to be being on camera being protective over their child.

People grow up watching TV news, and I think it's one of those things that make people wierdly compliant - like it has some kind of authority. That sort of makes sense, I guess.

I think this is a good example of parents being on camera and subconsciously believing that it's 'right' to finish the segment. That's not to say it isn't interesting though.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The video creator isn't very good at reading people I guess. In the first interview the mom was dissociated. In the last interview dad was fully aware that the girl was trying to get away and had already responded BEFORE mom put her hand on his arm. Mom did that to let dad know she didn't approve. The girl had been hounded by the media for the last two days, so was probably extremely distressed by what everyone was saying around her. As far as the scripted part goes, kids parrot things they hear adults say. so of course it would sound scripted.

I am not saying that everything surrounding Sandy Hook is on the up and up, it's not. I am just saying the actions were misinterpreted.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
here you go OP

My thoughts is that it did seem like the parents were lacking control over the daughter a bit... can't say that it was mind control like the title suggest though .

Yea that's why I didn't title the thread with "Mind Control." And I can see the parents over-protective of their daughter because her school was just shot up, but you'd think you'd feel pretty safe afterward, though on edge, if the whole county is swarming with police. Either way I thought it was strange enough to share.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Either way I thought it was strange enough to share.

whats is strange about being camera shy?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A few observations and my opinion.

This uncomfortable exchange between the girl and her parents started well before this interview, possibly much earlier and at home. As this interview occurred two days later, this gave the girl time to rethink what happened and what was happening. It's my opinion from her readily apparent jitteriness, she was uncomfortable with lying.

The initial interviews happened on the day of, which was a "drill" which she was then playing a part, as it was explained to her. She seemed totally unaffected and happily participated in playing her part for the "movie". Two days elapsed and she had plenty of time to see what was actually transpiring. She possibly even heard her parents talking/arguing at home about the details of their participation. She may have even come into contact with other children and had opportunity to discuss what they knew, saw and heard.

She wanted no part of it and it's why her parents were forced to keep her restrained, which looked rather ugly. The father also lied when he said they were allowing her time to come to terms with the event and talk about it when she was ready. She talked about it plenty, two days prior to this interview. He lied through his teeth. Both the father and mother looked as if they were part of a hijacking. They look guilty.

JMO of course.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Why would the same people do a row of interviews in the days after the shooting and put their daughter through that?

That in itself is bizarre enough imo.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

From the still shot I thought she was just camera shy too. After watching the video of her first interview the day of the shooting, she was very articulate, not the least bit shy.

In the later interview, dad was rather insistent she stay put. Not sure why she had to be there in the first place. I imagine the media wanted her on camera but dad could've managed without her. Restraining the child despite her agitation seemed forced/insensitive to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Right in the beginning she couldn't wait to start talking, she knew what she was going to say before the reporter had a chance to finish her question. Slight smiles throughout her monologue. Pursing lips and head nodding over playing the part of happy child trying to make a movie. Anxious signs, like biting of the lips while staring at the camera 'Did you believe me?' Right off the bat nothing seems genuine, That's just her face, can't even see how her feet are reacting. Dad looks more nervous about what he is trying to say than how is daughter and other kids are doing, could be camera shy-ness I suppose but seems too much.

I like to think that mom is actually tipping us off, like if you don't notice this I don't know how much more obviously obvious I can get... But know's exactly what she's saying. Probably got yelled at for that one.

new topics

top topics

join