It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G.O.D. is What Is Wrong With This Planet...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I dare you to argue this point with me. Who in their right mind could?

G-old,

O-il,

D-iamonds,

Our value system is completely screwed up when we place more emphasis on an accumulation of fake monetary constructs that are supposed to define our worth.

My higher power, the source of all, is sadly disappointed in the choices humans have made.

The only thing of value is the one thing taken for granted; life.

Yet we as a civilization continue down the path of degradation and plunder a beautiful Earth while killing anything of value that gets in the way.

Shame on all of you. I am downright disgusted. Daily by the events.

Why is more value placed on crap than life? You are rich and I am poor. Do you have more value than me? You are young and I am old. Do you have more value than me? You are religious and I am atheist. Do you have more value than me? You are white and I am black. Do you have more value than me? You are American and I am illegal. Do you have more value than me?

The answer to all of the above, better be NO. Sadly, for many the answer is shown by actions. This planet is full of hatred and disdain for life.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Either humanity move to another planet due to Earth dying and/or Industrial Civilization collapse and many people die but Earth is given time to recover.
edit on 27-7-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

g.o.d is d.o.g 's biatch

diamonds are forever

now that's the golden rule

luv the op thank u

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Greed and arrogance are the real problems. If gold, oil, and diamonds never existed, it would be something else.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That may be true, but in this world those are paramount and the same would be said of anything that serves to put a value on anything other than life. We are humans. We are supposed to be equal and yet the worth of all is calculated using a convoluted system.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think the best "worth" value we can really calculate from person to person is how much they do for humanity and the world we live on.

The billionaire CEO that has 100 houses, 1000 gas-gousling cars and only donates to organizations they own solely for the purpose of tax breaks is far more worthless than the person who barely can afford a house, yet volunteers all the time and does conservation work.

However, the potential for the billionaire to do a lot of good, vs the person who can barely afford a house, is far greater. The issue is that not only do many mega-rich individuals have this opportunity, it's simply that they go out of their way not to go through with that opportunity for their own selves.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
This planet is full of hatred and disdain for life.

100% correct...

The saddest part is that it's all deliberate.

Nothing is as it appears to be, we live in world of illusion, which has been pulled over our minds...

“Nothing is as it appears to be.” ~ Robert Booth Nichols

“A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresdin James

What if you woke up tomorrow and everything you had thought was true was a deception? A deception formed by people that stood to profit from your ignorance. Not just on one small area but every facet of your existence. Would you want to know? Or, would you be content with the life you had before you discovered the truth? Could you close your eyes and act as if nothing ever happened? What if you could see the ways that you have been deceived and the way that those that came before you were made to believe a lie? How valuable would the truth become? Would it make you change your habits? your routines? the way you talk or think or speak? Would it impact you or would you brush it off and carry on with business as usual?

What if after waking up you decided to respond to that truth? What if you started studying history and world events and, like a string of pearls, events were no longer random but contained a sequence? What if that sequence was repeating? What if while studying these events they began to seem familiar?

What if everything you believed was a lie?

Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health. Lawyers destroy justice. Universities destroy knowledge. Governments destroy freedom. The major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality. ~ Michael Ellner

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Shame on all of you.

Shame on us you should say because i am sure you partake in some of the things ruining this planet and some behaviors that are in need of change.
This video is a real teacher

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

No Char-lee. If you want to throw yourself under the bus be my guest. Nothing on this planet is my fault and I do not contribute to the fallacy. I am human though and I am appalled equally as my higher power is. Hopefully, one day you will all wake up from this nightmare called a reality and join the ranks of the spiritual dimension I call my home where all is love and light with nothing but hugs and smiles.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You want messed up? Back in the days of slavery they would put dollar value on humans, and while the being had no intrinsic value, the body and its capacity did.

Imagine having your worth subdivided that way and realize they still do it today in many places in the human trafficking trade.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nope. Don't have to imagine it, I wrote this OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

You should throw this up in one of my 9/11 threads.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In a way 9/11 and this topic are directly related...

All conspiracies are part of a much bigger conspiracy.

All have one common source.

This is the reason WHY all of them have so many similarities.

There is only ONE super-conspiracy that ties all other conspiracy theories together.

All the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant. ~ Eustace Mullins

edit on 27-7-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

No Char-lee. If you want to throw yourself under the bus be my guest. Nothing on this planet is my fault and I do not contribute to the fallacy. I am human though and I am appalled equally as my higher power is. Hopefully, one day you will all wake up from this nightmare called a reality and join the ranks of the spiritual dimension I call my home where all is love and light with nothing but hugs and smiles.

Yes so you are on your computer on ATS but above all the rest...got it!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"back in the days of slavery..." yeah, what about yesterday? If You're under the impression that any bodily value estimation isn't done now I would do the "hmm" "hmmm" a more polite 'AHEM WAKEY WAKEY" Why do You think the huge conglomerates are backing the "Immigration Reform"? So they can replace a $15.00/hr. worker with 2 at $7.50 that will show up and be "happy" to be working (slaving away)
There was a documentary about this where a Lady "got" to go to India to recruit some workers who She thought would be "assets" to 'the team' Folks that She thought She could train. What She trained them for was Her job. This was AMEX™

But what am I complaining about?? I am a male this incarnate, the female has an even harder time in the slav... "workforce"

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What does using technology have to do with the OP. Of course I live in this crazy messed up world but I did not invent the way it operates. It doesn't mean I care less about how a majority of the screwed up people abuse this planet and kill innocent people for G.O.D. The OP wasn't saying everyone, but rather pointing directly to those that think worth is based on what you own.

I do not think the worth of a human outweighs the worth of G.O.D.

I do not think you do either, do you?
edit on 27-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Who ever and what ever. Worth of a human is not determined by any thing other than the sum of their actions to their fellow humans. Hugs and smiles = love = true worth!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So...you're telling us that nothing in your life or lifestyle uses gold, oil, diamonds, etc?

You're a hypocrite. Stop preaching. You partake of these luxuries as much as anyone does, and if you dare to reply to my post using a computer you prove my point.

The fact that you use these items in life - gold, oil, diamonds (and I promise, you do) - increases their value in this world. You are contributing to the problem.

edit on 27-7-2015 by stolencar18 because: reasons

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

This is not what the OP is about. Wages for earnings are just part of the convoluted system. Worthiness has nothing to do with what you are paid to do a job. A housekeeper or teacher is just as valuable as a policeman or Judge. Equality for pay is another ball of wax altogether. That is discrimination. The OP is about the totality of humans judging humans on idiotic merits for their worthiness and basing an entire monetary system on G.O.D.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Like I said no one in their RIGHT mind would dare argue this point with me. I am not a preacher and you are mistaken. I do not want anything to do with G.O.D. I do not kill anyone or judge the worth of anyone based on any amount of G.O.D.
Take your stolen car and your oil trap with your fake diamonds and shiny trinkets and find someone else to call a hypocrite.

You lose. Carry On.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join