It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi John on the Run: ISIL's British Executioner Fears the Chop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Jihadi John on the Run: ISIL's British Executioner Fears the Chop

The well-known jihadist, whose real identity was revealed after he appeared in a series of Islamic State propaganda videos, has reportedly gone on the run from the militants and fears for his life.

Islamic State killer Jihadi John, who was shown committing murders on behalf of the militants in several of their propaganda videos, was reported on Saturday to have fled the Islamic State for another militant group, in fear of meeting the same brutal end as his victims after he fell out of favor with the militant regime.

According to reports, the jihadi is scared that the publicity surrounding him, and the revelations about his true identity, make him a target for other Islamic State killers, who he fears are plotting against him.

Smoke billow from the Syrian town of Kobane, as seen from the Turkish side of the border in Suruc in Sanliurfa province on June 25, 2015. Turkey denied baseless claims that Islamic State (IS) militants reentered the Syrian town of Kobane through the Turkish border crossing to detonate a suicide bomb,

Turkey Accused of 'Supporting ISIL' as Jihadists Launch Kobane 'Massacre'
Last year the killer, dubbed Jihadi John' due to his British accent, was shown last year executing several hostages held by ISIL, before he was unmasked in February this year as Mohammed Emwazi, a British citizen born in Kuwait in 1988, who came to the UK in 1994, at the age of six.

Read more: sputniknews.com...

Click either link for remainder of article...

AAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahhahaha....

The Irony is just awesome.

Its bad enough to be hunted by special forces.. Its taken to a whole new level when you add godless murderers into the mix.

Anyone want to make a guess on how long it is before this coward is caught?

I am gonna say a month.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA

Part me hopes SAS get him before ISIS.

Either way I dont think he will last the year.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

My heart bleeds for him. Oh wait, it's just gas. This POS is going to get what's coming to him - a grave in the desert and no tombstone.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Already a thread on this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Swim in the sewer and there's always the risk of the rats turning on you. No tears from me.
I just hope he doesn't find a way to sneak back to the UK and get life imprisonment, but if he killed a US citizen (I don't know if he did?) hopefully after the usual lengthy 3 years or so of extradition proceedings we can ship him over there and he will face the death penalty.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

He probably got picked up off the coast of 'Libya' in one of our HMS Ships and was bought back to safe haven England!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Still having fun John? go ahead and,

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Already Posted Here

Closing Duplicate

top topics

join