It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Exposed, Movie She Banned From Theaters Full Movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Amazing how dumbed down they think we are as to present

They count on presenting nice packaged sound bites they think
people will remember and attach to their names.

"People do and should trust me".

"People are tired of the establishment".

Yep...lets go check the record;

Hillary is raking in Millions tagging her name to foreign governments
seemingly pledging to support them with what they need in Washington.
( not to mention her previous record of faking and flaking out )

The Donald needs more investigation as to his support of those
in Washington he is deeming "those in Washington who never
get anything done".

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Stevinipetini

Wouldn't it be good if political candidates wore jumpsuits with sponsors logos like indy drivers prominent stickers on Hillarys racing suit would include Citigroup,Goldman Sachs,JP Morgan,Microsoft,Exxon Mobil and MONSANTO,you know outfits that just scream average american(sarcasm)

You forgot to mention Nittin' Yahu of Israel.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: thektotheg
a reply to: carewemust

You are aware the game is fixed, right?

Seems many are not which I tried to point out in my earlier post..

Shame that the myth of 'elections' for this post has not been destroyed by now...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2wheelvet

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Why would that movie ever be shown in a movie theater. Like three people might see it.

ETAsk: What magic did she use to have it banned, if it was ever going to be shown in theaters to begin with?

So there are only three people in the entire United States that don't like Hillary? You might want to do some research.

What exactly is it that you would like me to "research?"

You think any theater would want to show this? Tht it could be a summer bloockbuster? Win an Academy Award?

Way to miss a point.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Banned movie, yet somehow here it is...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Exactly, this wasn't banned, it was just crap and wouldn't make any money if it was in theaters.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How would Hilary Clinto go about banning a movie?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The woman would eat her own young

From ruthless corporate lawyer to aspiring globalist politician

Is there a difference between the two ?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes.

a reply to: DarthFazer

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
With only about 1/3 of Americans casting a ballot, they have nothing to complain about.

The U.S. deserve the leaders it gets... and, indeed, plagues the rest of the world with.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My wife and myself watched this a few months back. Very interesting doc. I recommend. Take it for what it is but also do your own research on Hillarity/Hitlery. I find many of you ATSers know quite a bit about the subject on her. And for that, I thank each and every one of you.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I haven't seen this before, thank you for posting!

It is sad that so many people have already made up their minds, and will vote Democrat due to all the media brainwashing. And they don't have the slightest clue just what is truly going on. Our liberties and freedoms are being eroded away slowly but surely as the Progressive agenda is put in motion, there is no turning back. Throw a frog into a boiling pot of water, and that sucker will jump right on out of there. But put him in the pot when the water is warm, and slowly turn up the heat, he will slowly burn to death. I feel like that's what is happening in the US right now, we are just slowly dying.

Most Democrat supporters honestly think that any backlash against Hillary or the current Administration is just Republican rhetoric, the Govt system we have in place now is more corrupt than any other in US history. People have become totally anesthetized to it all, and we just go along with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

loony tunes running the world, Sometimes I wonder if a Nazi victory would bring a better world. No Rothschild, No inane family rule.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
How would Hilary Clinto go about banning a movie?

see, this is EXACTLY the crap that liberals rail against.....she can't ban a movie, but of course the title of this thread says she did...I wish we could get something on ATS that would prohibit obvious lies put into titles

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Fortunately the it seems the general population of ATS agrees with this. I can't believe some people actually think she would have any pull in this area.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
This Women is a power hungry loon. We are in big trouble if she is elected. ~$heopleNation

This is just upsetting. I need a

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join