It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello and Greetings, Potential Peer and Friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hello, my false-name is Heliopolis Theophilus. Various trends in society and other things, have convinced me of a certain state that it will eventually reach is inevitable rather than possible. This has me desiring to better connect with my fellow human beings, as we are social creatures. I'm hoping to share my ideas on Above Top Secret, as well as hopefully offer constructive feedback to other people's ideas. With any luck, knowledge will be gained, and perhaps, even friends will be made.

Through I believe the truth about the world is probably closer to someone like Schopenhauer, than someone like David Icke, I find the likes of the latter just as interesting and important as the fellows of the former.

I'm interested in, and have been interested in; Alternative History, the Alien abduction phenomenon, Mythology, Futurism, Alternative Science, alchemy, theology, obscure religions, and various obscure philosophical arguements about reality that aren't neccesarily accepted by the mainstream joe or academia.

In a more general, and perhaps non-ATS sense, I'm interested and knowledage (I think) about; Christianity. Nazi Germany (and the Axis regimes in general), Alternative Sexualites, Evolutionary Psychology, Philosophy (paticularly Platonistic and Pessimistic), and the works of various artists of various mediums.

I'm something of a loner, and hope to connect and have great discussion with like minded people, even if our opinions are on two different sides of a great chasm.

Narccisitic Text is now over, to anyone who might have actually read this.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
good evening

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HeliopolisTheophilus

Narccisitic Text is now over, to anyone who might have actually read this.

Who gives a damn?

Ha ha, just kidding. Warm Welcome to a deep thinker. Can always use more of that.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HeliopolisTheophilus

Welcome Heliopolis Theophilus!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thank you all for your warm welcomes, hopefully we will encounter each other again on this labyrinthine castle in cyberspace.

edit on 25-7-2015 by HeliopolisTheophilus because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2015 by HeliopolisTheophilus because: mispoke/missing word

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
w

elcomeee aboard

top topics

join