It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bad does it have to get until people wake the hell up?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

That we are going into world government and PINAC/Agenda 21/NAU is real.

sustainabledevelopment.un.org...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.cnn.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I think you`re spot on with your post on the first page.
You open your post with....." The corporations control the national government's who are merely puppet's now, they are even gearing up to create there own military in some case's by buying up mercenary group's etc."

I think they created these mercenary groups a long time ago.....with the likes of the Oklahoma bombing and 9/11.
The government couldn`t stop these attacks.....but that`s another story.

I believe they have sped up there rush to finalise their consolidation of power because of the openness of the internet and it`s influence on waking people up to their plans.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I don't care what you think is real and what isn't. I would like an answer to my earlier question: Wake up and do what?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
maybe if they had better options than pussy ass protesting and posting # online they'd wake up more

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
We're experiencing the beginning stages of the 'reality' you present? So, the camps you fear are being built now, as we speak? By your logic we should all be concerned about alien invasion too, because in some concepts of the future, that could happen. The only places talking about these mysterious re-education camps are wing-nut, right-wing conspiracy sites, like, (ahem)....this one, and Brietbart, Drudge, FOX'NEWS', PrisonPlanet, etc. You know, the usual suspects. None of the stuff you describe is happening, or is close to happening, or will ever happen. I don't know you. You're probably a regular guy, who probably has much more pressing personal matters to attend to that worry about the government kicking your door in to take you away to a political prison camp. No?

In reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think it would take an all out civil war, the likes our nation would probably not survive in order to effect the change you want.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
We're experiencing the beginning stages of the 'reality' you present? So, the camps you fear are being built now, as we speak? By your logic we should all be concerned about alien invasion too, because in some concepts of the future, that could happen. The only places talking about these mysterious re-education camps are wing-nut, right-wing conspiracy sites, like, (ahem)....this one, and Brietbart, Drudge, FOX'NEWS', PrisonPlanet, etc. You know, the usual suspects. None of the stuff you describe is happening, or is close to happening, or will ever happen. I don't know you. You're probably a regular guy, who probably has much more pressing personal matters to attend to that worry about the government kicking your door in to take you away to a political prison camp. No?

In reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

What is this?

armypubs.army.mil...

and this...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

and this

documents.theblackvault.com...

(declassified and recovered from the government by John Greenewald via the FOIA)
edit on 29-7-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: edited some things

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

There's already tons of inmate labor. It seems like a horrible idea to mix it with something so precise as military. I see the situation quickly turning comically tragic.

Here's the actual link to the rendition article www.motherjones.com...
We always go after citizens who aid and abet the enemy.

Why are nonlethal weapons a bad idea?

I see the badness coming from corporations and religion. The people are being used hard. I hope we can continue to get our government out of consumerism and religion. Those entities have had control since the dawn of civilization. I'm so glad that more people, through the internet, are starting to realize the big games they are pawns in.

edit on 30-7-2015 by gentledissident because: obvious statement is obvious

edit on 30-7-2015 by gentledissident because: linked to gaming site. lol clipboard

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
How bad does it have to get until people wake the hell up?

Troops on the streets? Civilian internment camps for "political dissidents" and "extremist groups"? Black site reeducation dungeons? Bank holidays? Bank haircuts(open blatant theft)? Wesley Clark's precrime system?

What will it take for people to wake up and get out of the corporate owned two-party dictatorship?

Wake up? How about just being smart enough not to mess with a bull for starters? Or a bear...

Anyone who would intentionally antagonize someone with a gun is too stupid to pass their genes along, IMO.

Not saying the police have a right to be judge, jury and executioner... far from it.

But one start is not being a total idiot/dick when being pulled over. I dont give the police crap and never have. I know they see the absolute worst that humanity has to offer. I have lived to be 60 by simply not being a stupid jerk.
Thats all I have to say on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join