It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Inquiry Sought in Hillary Clinton’s Use of Email

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Statement by Trey Gowdy:

”Rep. Trey Gowdy, South Carolina Republican and the panel’s chairman, said committee members on both sides have been aware of concerns about classified emails within the “self-selected record” turned over by Mrs. Clinton.

The committee appreciates that Inspectors General appointed by President Obama have confirmed this is a serious and nonpartisan national security matter by any objective measure,” Mr. Gowdy said in a statement. “This certainly merits further review by the Executive Branch to determine the legal and national security implications posed by the former secretary’s unusual email arrangement in order to mitigate any potential counterintelligence risks and minimize the damage caused by this scheme. These issues should be evaluated under the same strict standards that would apply to anyone found to be in possession of classified information outside of an approved system. [ /ex]

www.washingtontimes.com...#!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If Hilary broke laws she should be punished, please let this disqualify her from running for president!

Who wants an old corporate whore for president???

the corps!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Why do I feel like this is some sort of dirty political tactic set forth by the bush family?

In any case I hope she is exposed and put on trial.

Kap

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Why do I feel like this is some sort of dirty political tactic set forth by the bush family?

Conspiracy !!!

Maybe all the emails were planted or edited by hack.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Conspiracy !!!

Yeah, and one of the Bush minions installed and set up her private server without her knowledge....
Yeah, that's the ticket.
Now, I'd like you to meet my wife.... uh... Mrgan Fairchild. Yeah, that's her, my uhm wife.... yeah.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They are just trying to sully, the already existing bad reputation of Hillary, so she won't become President. I, for one, hope they succeed.

edit on 25-7-2015 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The real issue is the server itself, if she had it destroyed or tampered with then it's a violation of law as it constitutes the original record of the emails, her supposed copies are just that - copies and in no way meet criteria as originals.

It's a felony with 3 year max sentence. Kicker is conviction prevents ever holding public office.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Conspiracy !!!

I am not referring to the emails or private servers , I am referring to the investigation.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

she is already playing the blame game. She has stated that she never sent / received classified emails. Her credibility is in tatters and I don't see it getting any better.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's about time. The AG better treat her just like patraeus. Except what she did was about 100x worse.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Conspiracy !!!

I am not referring to the emails or private servers , I am referring to the investigation.

The investigation has been an ongoing thing for much longer than just the recent election season....

This all started the days after benghazi, Trey Gowdy just never let up

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So...is it going to be Obama's fault anytime soon, for anything?
Who is to say it is not Obama throwing Hillary under the bus?

Is Bush going to be blamed for everything for the rest of eternity?

If we were just talking about criticisms for The Clinton Crime Foundation....
and the money whoring of the Clinton's ...there is enough just in that
alone to launch an investigation into a breach the U.S. classified
data used for gaining "donations".

But were talking about Benghazi, and classified information that was
kept and electronically transmitted on a home brewed server; thats
bad enough. Then Clinton withheld the emails for years, and when
she knew there was big trouble, wiped her server.

If she has nothing to hide, she could turn over the server.
Clinton has sullied herself, Dirtier than the Blue Dress.

edit on 26-7-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

she is already playing the blame game. She has stated that she never sent / received classified emails. Her credibility is in tatters and I don't see it getting any better.

It doesn't really matter. She will never win another election, she had a great job as a NY Senator and walked away. Realistically, lets say she did something extremely bad. What are we supposed to do about it? It sets a precedent that we really shouldn't be going down to jail her, and even if we wanted to really get the blood flowing by doing so the timing is bad because Obama would just pardon her on the way out the way Ford pardoned Nixon (or the next president would pardon her).

Nothing good can come from attempting to heavily fine or imprison a former Secretary of State for actions taken during their job.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Inspector General Says Hillary Clinton Emails Contained Classified Information

New York Times: No factual error in Clinton email story

New York Times Update on Inspector General

Government investigators said Friday that they had discovered classified information on the private email account that Hillary Rodham Clinton used while secretary of state, stating unequivocally that those secrets never should have been stored outside of secure government computer systems.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A mainstream news update, the situation appears to be heating up.

Now that investigation could involve the key question, was the Clinton server compromised by foreign governments?

The Clinton campaign, of course, forcefully pushed back early Friday morning noting this is a security investigation, not a criminal one. The inspectors general specifically stated in their letter this wasn't a criminal referral even though, as the New York Times clearly states, "mishandling classified information is a crime." And if you don't believe that, just ask David Petraeus. Back in March, Clinton was adamant that no classified information was trafficked on her private account.
newsbusters.org...

Morning Joe Scarborough rips Hillary Clinton's on her lies...
and points out this is coming from Obama's administration,
not the Republicans!

edit on 27-7-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

She will never win another election, she had a great job as a NY Senator and walked away.

She knew what she was doing.
The gig as Secretary of State was exactly what she wanted. She was able to use that position to receive a whole lot of money for the Clinton 'Foundation'.
Probably every little crevice in her little hovel that she lives in (poor, poor Hillary) is stuffed with papers listing the foreign bank account numbers. The accounts that hold her ill-gotten gains.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Conspiracy !!!

And obviously Bush resurrected G. Gordon Liddy to erase the messages.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
More Updates to the story:

Hillary Clinton Sent Classified Information Over Email While at State Department, Review Finds

Information was classified as ‘secret’ at the time it was sent, intelligence community inspector general says

www.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
High stakes politics is a dirty game. Ever since I learned that Obama failed to appoint the required cabinet IG over the State department for the entire duration of Hillary's service as Secretary of State, I had a gut feeling these two were either in on something together...after all, billions did go missing during this time....or Obama was setting her up for something to come in the future. The future is here. Sorry, Hillary, game over!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Another Update:

In a statement released Friday and cosigned by the State Department inspector general, the intelligence inspector general concluded: “This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.”

www.wsj.com...

And now even her own top supporters say she should turn over the server.

A former Obama administration official says Hillary Clinton should release her private email server to the public.

Steven Rattner, the "auto czar" during the first months of Barack Obama's presidency, said on MSNBC's Morning Joe Monday that Clinton, a Democratic candidate for president, should allow others to access the server she kept in her New York home while serving as secretary of state. Questions have been raised about whether any classified or sensitive information ran through her relatively unsecure server, and two inspectors general have made a criminal inquiry to the Justice Department in order to seek a federal investigation. www.weeklystandard.com...#!

edit on 27-7-2015 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join