It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Video Just Surfaced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hey Evereyone,

Been a long time since i posted on here. Anyways, i was watching a video on the British Daily Mail website showing a video of Soccer fans fighting after a friendly game. I am a Soccer fan so thats what drew me to it.

When i watched it, something caught my eye. I paused and went back then another thing caught my eye, i then paused went back again and then a third thing caught my eye.

The video (i believe) is unedited. Make of it what you will be i will list below what i found for you to look at.

21 seconds in - In the distance between trees some form of projectile is launched into the air.
24 seconds in - Some form of projectile drops down in towards the crowd but vanishes as it nears the ground
21 seconds in until 33 seconds - A tall white being can be seen in the further away field near to the score board, it is very tall as can be seen against the other people, it walks then begins to run then vanishes into thin air. The crowd appear to be unaware of it. Moments later it reappears.

Thoughts are welcome!!!

edit on 22/7/15 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/7/15 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jrmcleod

Thre projectiles seems to be a flare, I dont know if I spotted the right person but I did see someone run then disappear and then reappear. Interesting video. 👻

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It looked like a flare was used up to the right middle with the contrail of smoke going up then shirt time later it comes back down

As for the figure it looked like low resolution is fooling the eyes with the vanishing man

Still a good video

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
To me, the thing shooting up in the far background looks like a firework.
You can clearly see the trail.

As for the tall white being, I'd say it's just a guy in white clothes.
You can see the same guy come out the other side of the scoreboard after a couple seconds and there are others following him.

I'm convinced there is nothing special here.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
To me, the thing shooting up in the far background looks like a firework.
You can clearly see the trail.

As for the tall white being, I'd say it's just a guy in white clothes.
You can see the same guy come out the other side of the scoreboard after a couple seconds and there are others following him.

I'm convinced there is nothing special here.

Keep watching. Im not talking about him vanishing behind the score board but after it.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
You can see him the whole time he just turns into a small line.

Guessing this is what happens when a zoomed in image gets compressed.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

He seems to be walking in a very unusual way.

It almost looks like he falls down when he disapears and then resurfaces a little further on, I think there is a hedge in front of him.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

If I'm seeing the same guy you're talking about I think it's just as Whereismypassword said. Low quality video is playing tricks with your eyes.

Sorry, but I stand with my first post in that there is nothing special in this video.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Is this a known issue with compressed video? What causes it?

Do you have any links to similar vids to show how this happens?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
There's a couple people that disappear.

Two in particular is the guy in white to the right of the scoreboard. The second is a guy that hooks up the hill on the left and starts running to the right..

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
That is pretty bizarre. I watched it a few times.

I really don't know what to make of it. I'd love to see better quality footage if any exists. Could be some kind of inter dimensional or temporal agency or persons unknown with very advanced tech intervening in or altering the events that happened in those few moments. Caught on tape! There's a thing!

Bloody good find!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
he was moving through the shadow of the scoreboard

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Try watching the NLBS episode about the reptilian people. Can't remember the name of it. He gets into what happens when a video gets compressed.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Compressed video uses major and minor 'frames' and then removes detail that the algorithm does not believe has 'changed' from major frame to major frame (thereby reducing data).

In addition to this where detail is lacking in a transition between 'major' frames, minor sub frames are rendered to 'join up' the details of the major frames so the video will look like everything is moving smoothly.

The two of these effects, taken together can, firstly, obfuscate something that doesn't have sufficient contrast and then animate that 'blankness' making it appear that objects have disappeared and reappeared.

edit on 22/7/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
CGI...

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Does the amount of complication in the video increase the chances of this happening?

Given the amount of people in the vid and the chances that it is taken with a smart phone make this the most likely explanation?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
To me,the disappearing guy is someone carrying a white flag wrapped around him.
As he goes behind the scoreboard you can see a guy in darker clothes follow him,he then runs from behind the scoreboard carrying the flag he has stolen off the first guy then you can see him drop the flag and carry on running.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Must....not.....ridicule....

Must ...be ...polite...in....the ...face of ....astounding naivete

Ahh...screw it.

I see common sense has taken a holiday from Op today.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It's a known issue with compressed videos that were of poor quality to begin with.

chr0naut explains very well what's going on.
In the video you can see numerous people in the distance that look out of shape, the further away they are the worse it gets.

I don't mean to be rude but come on guys. I thought this was ATS!
Apply a little bit of logic and tell me if you think all those people would be fighting still if an alien phased into existence in front of them all.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the flare came from behind the treeline past that small field, look for the smallish Cyprus looking tree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join