It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Over The Top

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My bias is based on observation only.

I suspect DT has several or all of the following conditions: God/Messiah Complex, some degree of psycophathism, very low emotional intelligence.

Yes some of the points he makes resonates with many people. But he is just over the top. I suspect
he is bored and needs attention. Surely he must be aware he has no chance of becoming President.

The one thing that boggles my mind is he is currently ahead in the polls. What does that say about the citizens who were polled. Scary!!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
My bias is based on observation only.

I suspect DT has several or all of the following conditions: God/Messiah Complex, some degree of psycophathism, very low emotional intelligence.

The one thing that boggles my mind is he is currently ahead in the polls. What does that say about the citizens who were polled. Scary!!

I believe the exact same critiques
(relisted above)
have been made about Obama the past 8 years.

Interesting, we'll see if the American people are taken in by another sociopath with delusions of grandeur, a God complex and low emotional intelligence.

edit on 2Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:00:34 -0500pm71907pmk190 by grandmakdw because: addition deletion

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oh please have the Republicans choose him for candidate - they will lose so many votes. It will be hilarious

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

And also Bush before him...

It could be argued that the criteria you need to fit to become a world leader is all 3 of those components.

In fact, even the scientific method would be hard pressed not to make that a foregone conclusion.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Obama was able to cover up his issues by his ability to be an excellent orator. He did not come across like a nut. Donald Trump, to me, comes across like a crazy person. Surely, I hope people can see this.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

It's a case of the three stooges...
You had the moron, the smart guy, and probably soon the lunatic.

Real life isn't funny though.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh please have the Republicans choose him for candidate - they will lose so many votes. It will be hilarious

Personally, I'd love to see him go Independent
when it becomes clear that
he doesn't stand a chance of the
Republican establishment allowing him to run on their ticket.

His policies are actually nearly a 50/50 mix
of Republican and Democrat.
He is neither a true Republican, nor is he a Democrat.
He needs to run as what he is, independent.

If he ran as an independent
he would have an excellent chance
of getting the vote of a
large part of the Democratic
base that sits home and watches
TV and collects their checks;
also the large number of lower class
Democrats that sit home and watch
a lot of TV.

People tend to believe that
perception is reality.

And Trump on his reality
show, looked Presidential,
looked smart, looked like
he could run anything.

And so the huge base of
Democrats that are TV slugs
will vote for him over Hillary:

because Hillary is old,not very attractive,
and a rich lady who pretends to
be average (the TV image of a nasty snob),
and she let her
husband humiliate her globally;
a no no for the Maury Povich and Oprah
crowd.

Remember, I didn't say perception IS actually reality,
I said people tend to think perception is reality,
and so can be easily fooled.

However, if a choice came down to Jeb, Hillary or Trump
I'd go for Trump rather than allow our country to become
a royal dynasty for two families who are extremely close friends.

edit on 2Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:15:08 -0500pm71907pmk190 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

has anyone considered that he could have been paid by democrats...Don makes a few bucks and Dems win

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm actually quite sure he does this each election as a Branding and marketing exercise. He was quietly laughing hysterically at the polls putting him in front. I don't think he wants to be president. I suspect thats why he came out with the Mccain comment. Keeps him out of the race but in the spotlight .... brand magic

edit on 19-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
His latest attack on McCain has the Republicans up in arms. Perhaps, that is if the Republicans can join ranks, push hard to get DT off the Republican ticket. This falls under the category low emotional intelligence on DTs part.

I'm wondering if he was baited and his ego got the best of him. Perhaps this is how the Republicans are trying to get him off the tickets.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

His latest attack on McCain has the Republicans up in arms. Perhaps, that is if the Republicans can join ranks, push hard to get DT off the Republican ticket. This falls under the category low emotional intelligence on DTs part.

I'm wondering if he was baited and his ego got the best of him. Perhaps this is how the Republicans are trying to get him off the tickets.

IF he is serious about running.
His best bet is definitely not as a Republican
but as an Independent.

He would suck enough away from Hillary that he might suck more votes from the Dems than the Reps
and actually have a shot at winning.
Just a strategy point here, not that I'm supporting him, but this is the way he might actually win
especially against Hillary and Jeb.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He's a Novelty. A caricature. He goes out there without a speech or script and makes faces, insults people , brags about himself and proceeds to unload a stream of consciousness into his audience. He's different. And the right wing of the Republican party is excited about him. He's like Sarah Palin. Not very smart, but has charisma and speaks the language of many angry and frustrated people in the country today.

His novelty will wear off. He will be "found out". He will continue to insult people and eventually, he'll fall in the polls in favor of someone more serious who has a real chance at becoming president.

And if I'm wrong, the thought that occurred to me today... Donald Trump and Sarah Palin - 2016. Scary, huh? LOL!
edit on 7/19/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I actually wonder too if people are so tired of being lied to that they oddly feel connected with Donald just for his no holding back opinions. I do like a guy who is straight up about things although I dont agree with Donald and many of his views I do appreciate his honesty a lot.

Watching politics is much more fun when you have abandoned the country and don't really care which way it ends up!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I don't like when straight up equates slurring an entire nationality and culture and vilifying veterans that fought for their country .

Straight up I like, Trump not so much.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What does that say about the citizens who were polled. Scary!!

Same crap different day?

2 terms for bush
2 terms of obama

the lulz continue.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I , Myself Like The Change from all the starched stiff neck politicians. Referring to McCain.. He treated that shot, Like a sports team. He like's, the one's that didn't get caught, the winners. If you will. Yah, he's a buffone , In a lot of way's. But.. The Grand Ol Parrrty is filled with them. Both parties for that matter. I like his offensive albeit cander

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

How do you feel about his offense towards veterans?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Guys a true narcissist. Ever see that show where he hires little people, builds them up and then insultingly fires them on the air?

I forget the show title…

He's like a cat with a half dead mouse.

Just playin…

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I missed that one! Unless you mean DT's insults toward McCain.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He doesn't seem like one of the Illuminati candidates (like Bush and Clinton). The fact that he pisses off the establishment makes me trust him more. Now he could easily be manipulating us like the majority of the politicians, but he isn't politically correct and has ideas that actually seem good for America instead of good for the globalists.

That is my take on why he is doing well in the polls.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join