It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Over The Top

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: bucsarg
My bias is based on observation only.

I suspect DT has several or all of the following conditions: God/Messiah Complex, some degree of psycophathism, very low emotional intelligence.

The one thing that boggles my mind is he is currently ahead in the polls. What does that say about the citizens who were polled. Scary!!

I believe the exact same critiques
(relisted above)
have been made about Obama the past 8 years.

Interesting, we'll see if the American people are taken in by another sociopath with delusions of grandeur, a God complex and low emotional intelligence.

I agree but at least you can see obama's puppet strings lol. Trump must have a better handler, he's not as obvious ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I don't like when straight up equates slurring an entire nationality and culture and vilifying veterans that fought for their country .

Straight up I like, Trump not so much.

Ya totally agree...he definitely crosses the line however...almost all these guys do at some point during their campaign race...usually they are just more poetic about it.

For example his attack on McCain I don't care about as much but it attacked every POW...I haven't done the research on Trump but I doubt he ever served which is even more of a slap in the face. And I know being prior infantry myself...we had a sort of "never surrender" attitude...each situation is different...but I certainly wouldn't hold it against a soldier who surrenders out of fear in that critical moment...especially non infantry.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

How do you feel about his offense towards veterans?

Did you listen to his entire statement.....NO

Please show me where he slammed all Veterans....HE DID'NT

Please don't take the MSM spoon fed garbage....YOU HAVE

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'll say something I've held back on for 3 years...

I used to remote view robed gatherings...

There was one guy there, a real entrepreneur...
Sat with a dozen others...
From different backgrounds...
A puppeteer...
A real string puller...

Vastly wealthy, richer and richer after every endeavour, even his failed attempts.

That man is running for POTUS...
He has no handlers, no one pulls his strings.

Now you can take this at face value, what it's worth...
Or discard it leave this info to fade into the matrix...

But I have a real sneaky feeling, if there was ever a rigged election, it's coming soon.

A rare glimpse of the real Charlie above.
Not often do I exit my ATS comfort zone...
Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Did you listen to his entire statement

YES

Please show me where he slammed all Veterans

OK:

“He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

You don't think that is offensive to people who served, especially those that suffered capture?
Interesting if you don't. you would be in a minority.

Please don't take the MSM spoon fed garbage

OK. Haven't clicked on MSN for maybe 3 years, but OK I'll take your sage advice.
edit on 19-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Please show me where he slammed all Veterans....HE DID'NT

Is this the second time I've agreed with you?

Anyway, Donald Trump is probably the last person I'd want as our president, but I don't think he slammed anyone but maybe John McCain. He was clumsy and wasn't thinking about what he was saying, but I seriously doubt he meant to slam the entire military - unless he's trying to make a swift exit out of the race. He was being The Donald, but this is the kind of thing that's going to take him down in the polls because so many (right and left) are "offended".

This shows that political correctness exists on the right as well as the left. Saying anything less than stellar about our military, the country, patriotism, religion, or guns is NOT politically correct, and there's all kind of pressure on people to be respectful of these ideas and people.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Donald trump may be attracting the macho, blustery, adolescent, toughguy wanna be's, conservative ditto heads, with his clown act but the real neocon power behind the GOP is about to shut that loud mouth down.

The Republicans have already alienated the youth, women, minorities and the gray hairs are scared to death that the GOP is going to cut their SS and medicare.

The Democrats are doing a happy dance for Trump. They love him!!
The Donald isn't attracting any new voters for the Republicans...he is driving away the moderates. All the Trump supporters will eventually support who ever Rush tells them to support anyway... Not near enough EC support to win an election.

Jeb will steal the election though....just wait!

edit on 19-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Not being rude, I enjoy your posts...

He just didn't say anything against Vets. He said "He like guys that weren't captured".

How in the world is it a slam ?

McCain just called 1000's of people in Arizona at Trumps Rally "Crazies".

He just fired back...Trump was mad.

These 15 cowards running for President want Trump GONE !!!

They can then continue to nominate Bush. That's exactly what is happening.

This is all pre-planned by the Republicans...Until Trump came along.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We agree ???

The end is near.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We agree ???

The end is near.

No it isn't...Jeb will start up a new war for the MIC and big corps, jobs will be created to support the war effort, taxes will be cut for the wealthy and trickle down economics will save us. It's an established pattern...how could you have missed it?

Here's a little hint....If you want to see Americas future; watch Israel.
edit on 19-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I honestly don't think he is seriously running for president to actually become the president. Bu that's neither here nor there.

I didn't say a BLNAKET ALL veterans were attacked, but I think the moral majority will concede that saying "I like people that weren't captured" is a general slur on more than one person whether he meant it or not.

I equate it to something like "That man is mentally unstable as he chose to be gay" that hits at more than one person

or

something like "That guy is poor because he is stupid" again a slander at more than one person, whilst directing it at an individual.

Anyway, this is 3 posts to many to give to the Don. My attentions need to go elsewhere

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Jeb will steal the election though....just wait!

You are so right...But,

He doesn't have to steal it. Big Money has already purchased his spot.

My God we have seen this with the idiot brother....

Wake up People

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

Electing anyone with a huge ego like Trump's is dangerous. Forget about the idea of "negotiating," it will be his way or the highway. Any country that pisses him off, they can expect immediate sanctions or troops to settle the score. Don't like lower taxes for corporations and the wealthy, screw you. He'll cater to his class.

Those who complain about Obama's use of executive privilege, with Trump, get ready for round 2 on steroids!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Donald Trump is a real life troll.

God I wish everyone would stop feeding it.

With a last name like trump can you blame him for wanting to outperform himself? The more attention he gets the more radical and prejudice he becomes.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Did you miss the part where I said I wasn't supporting him.
I simply gave a strategy I could see where he might win.

However, if my choice was Jeb or Hillary or Trump, well
I don't want american royalty or a presidential dynasty
run by two tightly connected families
(the families are very close)
I'd go ahead and vote Trump

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The reason I asked was to see if you found insulting those who served preferable to Bush or Clinton, which you do, so thanks for answering.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
a reply to: bucsarg

has anyone considered that he could have been paid by democrats...Don makes a few bucks and Dems win

I expect we will see this:

In one of the debates, Jeb Bush will take on Trump. He will do it very effectively. It will go viral. Destroy Trump's campaign. And make Jeb the true front runner, perhaps even president.

It will be one of those moments, akin to Reagan's "I paid for this microphone", that changes everything.

When it happens, we can decide whether it was planned that way all along.
edit on 19-7-2015 by Moresby because: Pixies made me.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

Did you miss the part where I said I wasn't supporting him.
I simply gave a strategy I could see where he might win.

However, if my choice was Jeb or Hillary or Trump, well
I don't want american royalty or a presidential dynasty
run by two tightly connected families
(the families are very close)
I'd go ahead and vote Trump

That's why Trump won't rule out an Independent run.

He knows if it's Clinton vs Bush...that's his best chance.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I absolutely love the guy. I absolutely love the no filter, no bs that he's dishing out.

Do I love and agree with everything he says? No. But I still like him over anyone else out there right now. I don't agree with everything my husband says.... I still like him better than most. I don't agree with everything my parents always said and still loved them as well. I don't know why people feel like any candidate has to be 100% perfect or assume that if you follow one candidate that you have to absolutely love every single thing he says/does.

I think there are a lot of folks out there underestimating Trump. He wasn't born into the wealth he currently has. He was a regular Joe and seems to know what the regular Joe's want from him right now. That's why his poll numbers are what they are. People are tired of the facade of every other candidate. They are tired of candidates lying to get in office and then lying about lying after they are in there. I think people would rather hear harsh truths or at least know ugly truths about where someone stands than be lied to time after time after time. He will lose followers and gain followers every time he makes a divisive statement but he will gain and keep some respect from those that just want the truth about who they may be attempting to put in office.

Presidential candidates are like preachers/churches I have found. I've never been to one where I agreed with everything taught/said and I've never been to one where I loved it beyond all reason. But I had to decide whether I would return to each one or if those one or two things were enough to make me go elsewhere searching for better alternatives. It's the same with each candidate. Each of us will need to decide on what the deal breakers are and vote accordingly.

I do hope change is in the air regardless. I hope people are fed up with getting the same thing year after year. I hope people are waking up and are wanting a better place to raise their children and I hope they will show that in their voting this election. There is a long road ahead to that time and I imagine many candidates will come and go in that time. Some will gain voters and others will lose them. I don't vote party lines. I never have and I don't intend to start now. My mind will be made up and changed thousands of times right up until I hit that vote button I'm sure. That's the way it always is for me.

TL;DR (bad habit of mine I guess) There's still a while yet to the polls. Trump is winning folks with his honesty if not with his actual views. People are tired of lies. They want the truth about who the person is even if it's ugly.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Ah well played sir! So it could be the republicans using him to bring out the big guns...never thought of it that way...maybe even use him to say some really nasty stuff about democrats..then like you said the hero comes out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join