It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War Against MANSPREADING, is on.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Exactly.

The simple fact is that no one likes to be crowded and no one likes to be confined.

We go to football games every fall. There was one lady who sat next to my husband who constantly made comments about how she never had any space. She made "remarks" aimed at my mother's size. Now my mother is large, no ifs ands or buts about it, but my mother is the first to admit it and to crowd herself to do her best not to take up extra space. This lady kept pushing, shoving and crowding all season until I and my husband were practically sitting on one seat to ourselves and his seat was all hers as well as her own.

In short, it wasn't my mom's problem. It was hers. She didn't like being crowded in a stadium and she wanted all the space she grab for herself and her own spreading.

We fixed the problem the next year by paying the extra to have a stadium seat bolted over my husband's spot. She couldn't claim anyone was taking up her space and she couldn't claim his, and she stopped coming to games shortly afterward.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Blimmey, I'm from the UK and I can firmly tell you it's log and berries not twig and berries.
In answer to the OP this has been going on for years on planes. More so that the air carriers have reduced the width of their seats to highlight the fact, only they say it's more to do with over weight people. But it's just the same, get ready for the transit people to narrow the seating therefore get more people per square foot than before.
Think about it, was it a problem 10 years ago or 20 years ago?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
For some men, it's micro-aggression.

For other men, it's macro-aggression.

For everyone, it's PC progressive bullsh!t.

Political correctness is just retarded.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

edit on 093131p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I see this non-issue has rereared its head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join