It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Uncensored: A Line In the Sand, The Decennial War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
On this week’s Off the Grid, I sound off about what might be the greatest scam ever put over on the American people—gerrymandering. Lines are drawn in the sand every ten years to zone Congressional districts. Our government representatives fight this zoning war in order to benefit one political party, racial group or incumbent.

What do you vigilant viewers think about gerrymandering?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Personally, it bumms me out, because I always really liked your down to earth persona. You seemed to be very relateable.

edit on 18-0720157-1515 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

*Edited because it's not my place to comment in this fashion. My position as staff precludes my commenting in this fashion.*

My apologies.

edit on 7/18/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Hmmm let me see.

There's a ton of distracting graphics in the background that take away from the otherwise (I'm guessing) serious topics.

There's an unusually attractive lady, whose face we can only see, who is delivering the news is an almost mock-tone.

There's a stupid whistling patriotic music playing, I'm guessing this gets those patriots 'abuzzin'.

There's a strange flash up text that tells us you're a, Navy seal, Pro-wrestler and a governor, like that matters at all. In any way to this topic, or most you talk about.

There's a rock track intro that, no doubt, will pull in those angry teens who just need to vent at their monitors like "YEAH JESSE, YEAHHHHHH".

There's a silly sound that cues when something happens on screen, and Jesse is asked questions almost like some weird wrestling school teacher. The questions asked are almost insulting when you realise this is scripted, it's almost like feigning knowledge. When you answer it helps to not sway around all over your own set as to distract the viewer, you look ADHD.

This whole splice of whatever it is you do Jesse is both insulting in it's delivery and short on intellectual insight. This is what happens when you ask us 'vigilant' viewers what we think. This show is an insult to ATS and your lack of participation, and VERY VERY MSM like show should just stop posting.

If you're trying to mimic everything WRONG with newscasting these days, well, good job I guess....

Oh also, how is this uncensored? It seems watered down to me. Another thing, why do you look so overly aggressive in your profile pic? Oh man you've started me now.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

OUCH!

I think you about nailed it

Remind me not to pi$$ you off

edit on 7 18 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

Personally, it bumms me out, because I always really liked your down to earth persona. You seemed to be very relateable.

Down to earth?

Relatable?

It's funny, my impression of him over the years has been completely the opposite.

I see him as a bully who uses his size to intimidate people

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow, two useless thread from JesseVentura in one hour.
He still hasn't bothered to respond to the one from last week, and it's 7 pages long.

Wake the hell up Jesse, you're starting to fall way behind and judging from the 7 pages of post on last weeks thread and how this new one is shaping up, your fan base here is soon to be Zero.

Not sure what your deal with ATS is, but I think they should toss you to the curb.
What's the point of being here if you don't participate and no one wants to listen to your drivel for the same reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I call it The Evolution Of A Conspiracy Theorist's Champion

Was Julian Assange paid for his conspiracy investigations?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Your post assumes that these people don't get into touch with other powerful people and MAYBE they're swayed and influenced. They become businesses after all, look at Alex Jones. That guy's is a TOTAL joke. He makes videos like "OMG THE WORLD IS NOW ''''OFFICIALLY''' ON FIRE AND WE'RE ALREADY DEAD" weekly.

This is what they do to themselves, there is no back stabbing going on, these people change in front of our eyes and THAT is why they're lambasted, rightly so.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
Nicely written Chadwickus! It does describe nicely what becomes of many "tinhatter champions".

However, I am inclined to agree more with what Joneselius says.

This is what they do to themselves, there is no back stabbing going on, these people change in front of our eyes and THAT is why they're lambasted, rightly so.

Perhaps maybe you're both right, some are back stabbed, others do it to themselves. Depends on the individual I guess.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
*** Attention **

Discuss the video and content, not the member.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join