It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin McInnes Faces Off with Jesse Ventura on the Confederate Flag, Immigration & Gay Marriage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The brazen - and always-controversial - Gavin McInnes, host of “The Gavin McInnes Show” on AnthonyCumia.com, faces off with me in a fiery debate. On the docket for discussion: the Confederate Flag, immigration, Donald Trump, Ann Coulter, same-sex marriage...the list goes on!

What are your thoughts on these topics?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

My thoughts are why do you start threads here since you obviously don't give a S%!# what any of us think about it?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

My thoughts are why do you start threads here since you obviously don't give a S%!# what any of us think about it?

Are you trying to scare away the celebrity members?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wish i could hear the Gay Marriage debate, but i got plans..

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Good show...like throwing horseshoes.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Like we would notice?

His assistant that starts these threads could at least pretend to participate.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I don't understand it either. There's nothing worse, especially in 'real life' when someone talks AT you, instead of TO you.

This is insulting and as of now I will be avoiding his threads all-together. This isn't YouTube or Facebook.

Okay no no no no no no no no, he just pulled the whole "You weren't in the military but I was so don't talk about it" how is that ANY different to our leaders asking "I didn't see you at Bilderberg or Yale, so what do you know about anything scum". My father was in the military and ALWAYS told me that people who say "you weren't there" about military matters only do so because they're deeply ashamed of what they've done. That doesn't surprise me.

Also, when did Jesse become Alex Jones? Rich, short tempered, rude to his guests, interrupting someone's answers. ARGHHH This guys is annoying me.

Why would Jesse take such an anti-war stance then say something so spectacularly stupid? ffs.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: stosh64

Are you trying to scare away the celebrity members?

Members.....

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The non-communicative style of this well-known OP makes me appreciate some of the other celebrity posters here. Jim Olberg, for example, doesn't always answer direct questions, but often does, and he participates in other people's threads as well as his own. He also knows how to keep his own threads moving to elicit a give-and-take dialogue, which usually leads to an expansion of the subject and more knowledge both communicated and shared.

new topics

top topics

join