It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

obamas agenda, im so lost

Well, all this hard core racial stuff has just come about recently. For most of his tenure he wasn't focusing on this otherwise maybe I wouldn't have voted for him.

Maybe Trump will get elected and then we'll see 180 degrees opposite

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Obama is the same puppet that the past president where, your just bitter cause he isint part of your club.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Obama is the same puppet that the past president where, your just bitter cause he isint part of your club.

I hated Bush too?

They are all global puppets bro!

Like I said, pay attention to the 2 feminists who had a guy arrested in your own country for doing nothing more than disagreeing with them on the internet!

Imagine the Canadian government demanding your IP address from the owners of ATS because someone accused you of harassing them?

Hell bro, I think you and I both are intelligent enough to realize no matter who we elect as the next POTUS of US, he/she will be the same globalist puppet ya'll got to deal with in your own country?

Fair enough?
edit on 18-7-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
nypost.com...

A key part of President Obama’s legacy will be the fed’s unprecedented collection of sensitive data on Americans by race. The government is prying into our most personal information at the most local levels, all for the purpose of “racial and economic justice.” Unbeknown to most Americans, Obama’s racial bean counters are furiously mining data on their health, home loans, credit cards, places of work, neighborhoods, even how their kids are disciplined in school — all to document “inequalities” between minorities and whites. This Orwellian-style stockpile of statistics includes a vast and permanent network of discrimination databases, which Obama already is using to make “disparate impact” cases against: banks that don’t make enough prime loans to minorities; schools that suspend too many blacks; cities that don’t offer enough Section 8 and other low-income housing for minorities; and employers who turn down African-Americans for jobs due to criminal backgrounds.

The granddaddy of them all is the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing database, which the Department of Housing and Urban Development rolled out earlier this month to racially balance the nation, ZIP code by ZIP code. It will map every US neighborhood by four racial groups — white, Asian, black or African-American, and Hispanic/Latino — and publish “geospatial data” pinpointing racial imbalances.

Meanwhile, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, headed by former Congressional Black Caucus leader Mel Watt, is building its own database for racially balancing home loans. The so-called National Mortgage Database Project will compile 16 years of lending data, broken down by race, and hold everything from individual credit scores and employment records. Mortgage contracts won’t be the only financial records vacuumed up by the database. According to federal documents, the repository will include “all credit lines,” from credit cards to student loans to car loans — anything reported to credit bureaus. This is even more information than the IRS collects. The FHFA will also pry into your personal assets and debts and whether you have any bankruptcies. The agency even wants to know the square footage and lot size of your home, as well as your interest rate. FHFA will share the info with Obama’s brainchild, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which acts more like a civil-rights agency, aggressively investigating lenders for racial bias.

I don't have a problem with equal rights and access for minorities, but there is one problem

What do you think ATS?

In someways, good, but something is missing.

Such databases have never before existed. Obama is presiding over the largest consolidation of personal data in US history. He is creating a diversity police state where government race cops and civil-rights lawyers will micromanage demographic outcomes in virtually every aspect of society. The first black president, quite brilliantly, has built a quasi-reparations infrastructure perpetually fed by racial data that will outlast his administration.

God forbid we have racial and economic justice. Must be an evil agenda. What????
edit on 18-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Your right, im just aware that alot of things that happened during the obama administration was done prior and will continue, canada is turning into a police state when we dont even have half the issues america has.

Thanks for the reply, made me see it from a different perspective.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Your right, im just aware that alot of things that happened during the obama administration was done prior and will continue, canada is turning into a police state when we dont even have half the issues america has.

Thanks for the reply, made me see it from a different perspective.

We have had our words my friend. But I appreciate your honesty! I hate no one, I just might come across that way with my words sometimes. Yea, I worked for a pretty big Corporation at one point in my life and I actually was blessed with the "Politically Incorrect" award at one point.

We are all in the same boat. We all have liars who pretend they represent our best interests while in the shadows bounce their heads back and forth off the knob of their true master.......

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

which the Department of Housing and Urban Development rolled out earlier this month to racially balance the nation, ZIP code by ZIP code. It will map every US neighborhood by four racial groups — white, Asian, black or African-American, and Hispanic/Latino — and publish “geospatial data” pinpointing racial imbalances.

Does that mean the Indians will finally get off the reservations ?

Prolly not.

Apparently there are only '4' racial groups in this country.

Does that mean the latinos are gonna let the 'AA's live next to them vice versa ?

Quite a few ethnic groups do not get along with each other.

I can only imagine the crap storm coming.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There is no empathy for any race, among the “ruling elite.” Their latest social engineering project know as “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing" will be used to further empower themselves by deceptively acquiring vast tracts of real estate throughout America.

Source: nypost.com...

Mike Ruppert, a former LAPD narcotics detective, shed some light on another one of the “ruling elites” social engineering projects known as America's “war on drugs!”

The U.S. government's “war on drugs,” as engineered by the “ruling elite,” is nothing more than a protracted operation for massive drug distribution within the United States, as spearheaded by the CIA. One of its primary objectives is to saturate communities with hard drugs, destroy them economically, enabling “ruling elite” carpetbaggers to then acquire depressed real estate within these devastated neighborhoods for pennies on the dollar.

Who benefits most from an addicted inner-city population?

It's not just who benefits most; it's how many people can benefit on how many different ends of the spectrum.

We published a story in my newsletter From The Wilderness in May of 1998 that was written by Catherine Austin Fitts, a former Assistant Secretary of Housing [and Urban Development, HUD]. She produced a map in 1996, August of 1996--that's the same month that the Gary Webb story broke in the San Jose Mercury News. It was a map that showed the pattern of single family foreclosures or single family mortgages--HUD-backed mortgages--in South Central Los Angeles. But when you looked at the map all of these HUD foreclosures, they were right in the heart of the area where the crack coc aine epidemic had occurred. And what was revealed by looking at the HUD data was that, during the 1980s, thousands of middle-class African American wage-earning families with mortgages lost their homes. Why? There were drive-by shootings, the whole neighbourhood deteriorated, crack people moved in next door, your children got shot and went to jail and you had to move out. The house on which you owed $100,000 just got appraised at $40,000 because nobody wanted to buy it and you had to flee; you couldn't sell it, so you walked on it. And what Catherine's research showed was that someone else came along and bought thousands of homes for 10 to 20 cents in the dollar in the years right after the crack coc aine epidemic.

So the economic model is the same one that's always been in play for the ruling elite: use the poor people's money to steal their own land. You get the poor people to buy the drugs, using their money; you take that money to bring in more drugs, which destroys their property value, and then you steal it back. And the same thing has happened not only in Los Angeles; it has happened in Washington Heights in New York. As a matter of fact, it's been documented by a fabulous researcher, Professor John Metzger at the University of Michigan, who is one of my subscribers; he has a doctorate of urban planning. It was discussed in the Kerner Commission Report in 1967 after the Detroit riots, where it became US government policy that no more than a quarter of the population of any major inner city should be minority. "Spatial deconcentration" they call it, which really sounds Nazi to me, but it's in the Kerner Commission Report.

Source: www.whale.to...

edit on 18-7-2015 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
People will be offended by this, but I think the ultimate goal here is to disunify and dumb down America by eliminating white Americans. The same agenda is being carried out in Europe.

I think there's only one group that has the money, power and influence to force America and Europe to destroy themselves. They must think that they will be "king of the hill" after they destroy us. Of course that's only if you forget about China and Russia. Maybe they have plans for them too?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Stormdancer777

How is it equality when you grant privileges to a person based upon the color of their skin?

It's all about division of this country and nothing at all about equality! Obama will go down in history as the "Great Divider"!

errrr, that's is if it will even be permissible in the near future to bring up actual historical facts not approved by the Gubment?

Those privileges are meant to correct for latent racism. An African American is more likely to be hired if the workplace doesn't have any, because that then results in mirroring population statistics.

If you're white you have several advantages in the US:
1. You're not born into a destructive black culture (though you may still get the poverty culture)
2. You're more likely to have two parents.
3. Your parents are each more than 90% less likely to have been in jail, meaning they have higher income.
4. You are given reduced charges by prosecutors based on your ability to fight the charge (if lower middle class or better)
5. You get better legal advice, resulting in less punishing outcomes.
6. You are more likely to get into most colleges.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seasoul

" The U.S. government's “war on drugs,” as engineered by the “ruling elite,” is nothing more than a protracted operation for massive drug distribution within the United States, as spearheaded by the CIA. One of its primary objectives is to saturate communities with hard drugs, destroy them economically, enabling “ruling elite” carpetbaggers to then acquire depressed real estate within these devastated neighborhoods for pennies on the dollar."

This tried-n-true approach is at work again in the popularity of the OXY-style pillls in U.S and the switch to pure heroin from Afghanistan when the person becomes hooked and is turned away from the Pharma fix.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

It's funny, we were always told the US was such a racist nation. Who would have thought that it would take the election of the first African American President of the USA, by a majority Caucasian electorate, to demonstrate what true racism in modern society actually looks like?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: Rocker2013

I believe poor white males are forgotten and are being lost in the shuffle.

Well of course, white people no matter what still have white privilege. /s

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Interesting OP. I'd wanted to weigh in, but after reading all the comments, I observed that the thread degenerated into the typical my side v. your side American race crap.

The Orwellian issues aside, my question and focus of attention is.......what, if any, effects will this have on the US economy, short term and long term? I don't know and I'm not going to try to fore cast that, but it would seem to me that this might have some profound mid term effects on the economy. One example that comes to mind is the problems and distortions seen in the Mortgage Industry in the wake of the 2007/2008 "Great Recession". From everything I've seen and read, it seems that changes to the rules and procedures for the Mortgage Industry have made if far more difficult for Lenders to lend and for borrowers to borrow. As a result of that, many more purchases now are outright cash purchases. That has a lot to do with much stricter rules for home appraisals.

When "Lenders", i.e., Banks lend....they make money and invest that money in Bonds. When they have difficulty lending, they don't buy as many bonds. This creates a liquidity problem, a bottle neck as it were, in the Bond market.

After the market crash of 2008, millions of investors and investing institutions such as Pension funds, (municipal, county, state, etc.) poured billions into Gov't bonds as a flight to safety. That trend has continued to this day, despite historically low interest rates. The problem described above with Banks as lenders means that when these Bond investors want to sell their bonds.....there's a shortage of money wanting to buy those bonds. This is now being discussed by industry experts on CNBC as a "Liquidity Trap" where, if there were a rush to the exits, i.e. a crash in the bond market with a majority of bond investors wanting to sell their bonds in short order, there wouldn't be enough money on the buy side to meet the demand on the sell side.

How does this tie in to the OP? My consideration is that if these new technological tools embraced and utilized by Obama's government result in a statistically significant decline in Lenders willingness to Lend, or a statistically significant reluctance on the part of qualified borrowers to borrow, the end result could be a precipitous liquidity trap in the Bond market which could provoke an even "Greater Recession". What evidence do we have that there is a problem. From the Pew Research group we have: All American households since the recovery have started to reduce their ownership of key assets, such as homes, stocks and business equity.
see: www.pewresearch.org...

For your cogitation and consideration.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Tony - good post

However, this data cache may also help to force banks from redlining disadvantaged groups and spark a new engine of home ownership that will validate (with fair/applicable mortgage payments) hiring in the Financial sector, a rise in corporate profits and stocks. It would have long term implications wherein more people would develop equity in their homes that can be leaveraged for improvements or second homes for rental income.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: fshrrex

Tony - good post

However, this data cache may also help to force banks from redlining disadvantaged groups and spark a new engine of home ownership that will validate (with fair/applicable mortgage payments) hiring in the Financial sector, a rise in corporate profits and stocks. It would have long term implications wherein more people would develop equity in their homes that can be leaveraged for improvements or second homes for rental income.

I can only hope that's the way it works out; I'd have to believe that's what the Gov't hopes will happen. However, there's a bit of a problem with their calculation that is readily apparent in the story link I provided, i.e., that the disadvantaged make so little in disposable income compared to the "advantaged" that they'd be hard pressed to 1) make the down payment and/or income qualifications and 2) their overall financial footprint is so small that it wouldn't make much difference in a $4 Trillion economy.

I'm not arguing either way, but.....for disadvantaged groups to make much difference, we'd need see something much more than fair lending practices.....we'd need see something like relaxed down payment requirements and mortgage payment assistance. What may be needed is some program with HUD where renters can be buyers. I don't know....I'm a student of Macro Economics....not a professional in innovative mortgage instruments.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I too am only a student. However, I am hopeful that the appropriate lessons are learned from the last bubble and new initiatives are strengthened; allowing new financial innovations to ease and open the doors once again for the working poor.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's funny, we were always told the US was such a racist nation. Who would have thought that it would take the election of the first African American President of the USA, by a majority Caucasian electorate, to demonstrate what true racism in modern society actually looks like?

No doubt.

I want to scream every time I remember I voted for him.

He has done more damage to race relations than any other person in my life time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join