It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama collecting personal data for a secret race database

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Seems to me it's another case of damned if you do and damned if you don't.
This data will be used to help all, not just one racial group.

We'll see how that works out.

edit on 18-7-2015 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2015 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
His plan to cull the white race has been exposed!

You know that thought has crossed my mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022
a reply to: Rocker2013

Seems to me it's another case of damned if you do and damned if you don't.
This data will be used to help all, not just one racial group.

Did you read the article?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

My pc messed up-sorry. ETA; During quoting & editing.

edit on 18-7-2015 by RobinB022 because: eta

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: MoreBeer
His plan to cull the white race has been exposed!

You know that thought has crossed my mind.

Well, of COURSE he's got plans to cull the white race! He's an evil black man!

Jesus!

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There is not equality when blacks get almost free education, when their home loans and rent are much lower, and where blacks have access to more resources than a poor white person.

Being honest is not being racist.
We'll see how this works out--for us all.

I never would have posted this in the past, but I'm getting mad. I don't owe anyone a dime and have no credit cards, but others who have not paid their bills on time (or at all) can easily get credit where I can't. And I haven't had a credit card in 20 yrs. It's BS is what it is.

True story

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I'd probably skew the results.

I have it much better than white folks.

I have a job!

You hit the nail on the head, what about the overwhelming amount of poor white folks, who speaks for them?

White privilege = there's no such thing as 'poor white folks'.

***NOTE***
Being poor and white myself, I'd like to point out that my above statement was facetious in nature.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

A lot of people are getting mad.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022
There is not equality when blacks get almost free education, when their home loans and rent are much lower, and where blacks have access to more resources than a poor white person.

Being honest is not being racist.
We'll see how this works out--for us all.

I never would have posted this in the past, but I'm getting mad. I don't owe anyone a dime and have no credit cards, but others who have not paid their bills on time (or at all) can easily get credit where I can't. And I haven't had a credit card in 20 yrs. It's BS is what it is.

True story

Ever see "White Ghetto"?????

Redneck country boys like me call them "Trailer Parks"!

Imagine if it was politically incorrect to make fun of "red necks" or people who live in trailer parks?

Oh hell, I am starting to laugh out loud at this ridiculousness........

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

While I tip my hat to your Proto reference...

The real secret data banks you need to worry about are those hidden behind PRIVATE PROPERTY doors of each of the political parties...Democratic & Republican...This is where the real diabolical machinations between biased "differences" and convoluted "equalities" will litter the future dreams of ALL Americans.

Continue to rage against the cage my brother...but remember it's still the best cage around.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You seem to thing this is a biased system designed exclusively for other racial groups and not you

That's exactly what it sounds like. How are you going to make white neighborhoods full of minorities without displacing the people who live there now?

And no, I don't for a second believe that there will be any effort whatsoever to apply this system to helping poor white people, you have to be extremely naive to believe that.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just another ultra-authoritarian agenda.

This one is a "10".

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

You seem to thing this is a biased system designed exclusively for other racial groups and not you

That's exactly what it sounds like. How are you going to make white neighborhoods full of minorities without displacing the people who live there now?

And no, I don't for a second believe that there will be any effort whatsoever to apply this system to helping poor white people, you have to be extremely naive to believe that.

Wasn't it you who made a post last night about your mayor in Seattle looking figure out a way to provide interest free loans to Muslim's because it was against their religion to pay interest?

Hmmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wasn't it you who made a post last night about your mayor in Seattle looking figure out a way to provide interest free loans to Muslim's because it was against their religion to pay interest?

Hmmmmmmm

I have never owned my own home, my son and I have discussed this often, why do immigrants get better treatment, and I am the daughter of immigrants, first generation on my fathers side, Native American on my mothers side.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

and another thing wasn't it a bunch of home loans that collapsed the economy in the first place
Freddie and Fannie
edit on 063131p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Hmmmmmmm

I have never owned my own home, my son and I have discussed this often, why do immigrants get better treatment, and I am the daughter of immigrants, first generation on my fathers side, Native American on my mothers side.

We are all decedents of immigrants unless we are Native Americans!

But yea, it's odd that "illegals" get the red carpet treatment while homeless citizens get shuffled off into some obscure corner so that the elite and public no longer have to look at them?

Not to mention the refugees that thru UN dictates are being snuck into the country with full blown welfare to get them on their feet?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I know, and I don't understand why. It has to be pretty complicated.

My grandpa and dad were blacksmiths, they worked hard for what they accomplished being from such humble roots and such a humble occupation. They built their own shop, lived pretty good lives.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Really obamas agenda, im so lost from reading ats hes either the anti christ or the dumbest puppet in world history, my cat # outside of the litter box, damn you obama.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really obamas agenda, im so lost from reading ats hes either the anti christ or the dumbest puppet in world history, my cat # outside of the litter box, damn you obama.

Awesome!

Glad you finally seen the light!

Comparing Obama to your cat's litter box? That really took some courage!

As a Canadian though, I think you should be more concerned about the guy arrested for arguing with a couple feminists.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I'm pretty lost too, but I think he knows exactly what he is doing and he has it set to be in control from the sidelines after he is out of office, He has all his people set in positions of power in many areas of government and military

mark my words
edit on 063131p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join