It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas challenges Federal Reserve with gold recently withdrawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Glad to see not everyone is happy with fake I mean fiat currency. Glad my home state is the one to decide to take action

"Today I signed HB 483 to provide a secure facility for the State of Texas, state agencies and Texas citizens to store gold bullion and other precious metals," Abbott said in a statement in June. "With the passage of this bill, the Texas Bullion Depository will become the first state-level facility of its kind in the nation, increasing the security and stability of our gold reserves and keeping taxpayer funds from leaving Texas to pay for fees to store gold in facilities outside our state."

source

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wait till they find out its just gold plated lead.
a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Haha and if your right on that I would actually begin to humor the rhetoric of Texas succeeding.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
These are great and dangerous steps!

Keep you head down and good luck.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This was posted last month.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent
They use Tungsten for making fake gold bars; never lead.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry guys, I read the new posts every day, surprised that got by me seeing as this subject is of great interest to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Then would it be possible for Texas to pull a 1933 on Texans and start up their own "Fed reserve" and secede from the US like they keep threatening to do.

www.knology.net...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Then would it be possible for Texas to pull a 1933 on Texans and start up their own "Fed reserve" and secede from the US like they keep threatening to do.

www.knology.net...

If they secede the U.S. will invent a reason to attack then steal their oil.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
And this has nothing to do with the Federal Reserve it was kept in a private bank HCSB in NY. The gold belongs to the Texas University investment program so it can only be used for state colleges. They tried to do this for a awhile but, the cost was to high, it got passed this time because its sponsor said they could make a tiny secure vault at a low low price. Of course if the Gold is stolen now Texas is responsible instead of a bank.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

originally posted by: olaru12

www.knology.net...

If they secede the U.S. will invent a reason to attack then steal their oil.

THAT, is funny!

new topics

top topics

join