It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Manhattan Project – Chemtrails Exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Bedlam

I wonder why there was no test for iron or silicon.

They don't have the press that aluminum, barium and strontium do.

Obviously, aluminum is there to give you Alzheimer's, and the other two are from NUCULAR BOMBZ!!1!

I am pretty sure I have hit a couple of chemtrailer websites that were babbling something about barium and strontium not occurring in nature except as byproducts of nuclear reactors. It's sort of disheartening to think people are that ignorant of basic science. But then I watch the rainbow sprinkler lady again.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It's sort of disheartening to think people are that ignorant of basic science. But then I watch the rainbow sprinkler lady again.

She renews your faith in humanity?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's sort of disheartening to think people are that ignorant of basic science. But then I watch the rainbow sprinkler lady again.

She renews your faith in humanity?

In a certain aspect of humanity.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
in Humanity's Plight or Flight?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah

If the NWO's plan is depopulation then why is life expectancy in the United States at an all-time high, the government cracked down on prescription drugs (which was a major reason why certain US demographics had their life expectancy go down a little bit), medical technology improvements, and forcing people to buy healthcare/government runs healthcare? If their plan is depopulation then they aren't really doing a good job.

well.blogs.nytimes.com...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah

What about it - how about giving some insight into why you think this 90 minute video is at all important?

Straight away I can see eth wildlife routes map on het front and we already know that's being spread around as "evidnce" of the Agenda 21 scaremongering hoax - there a threads with it on here - such as www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The map itself is not an official document for anyone - UN or US Govt - it is/was a privately generated effort by one Dr Michael Coffman to scare politicians using his own information and interpretation of official documents to scare politicians off supporting efforts to make life easier for wildlife.

And his scaremongering succeeded - the ratification of the Convention on Biological Diversity (Biodiversity Treaty) in the U.S. Senate failed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join