It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most popular UFO videos : The real stories behind them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

they cheesed it

funbox

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaidShill
Wow! Amazing thread! Very concise and well put together. I'm hoping this is made a sticky.

Thanks for the further kind words from you and other members.

They are appreciated.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: wmd_2008

well , you're an amateur astronomer , you're picture adorn this website.., you know what a star or the moon looks like under varying conditions, do you not see these conditions variate within his video's ?

He uses an 8" telescope with a video camera attached I have read his claims, it doesn't add up .

explain , it doesn't add up to what from what , are you saying that this is not enough equipment to film the sky , or are you saying that there's a lack of aperture to film such things ?

wouldn't this be indicative of the poor looking quality ? after youtube destruction of course*

we've been at this before btw , ultimately to no conclusion

funbox

He claims his telescope with a video camera attached is able to resolve these objects which he claims are in DEEP SPACE.

Now as he is using an 8"/10" telescope as two different sizes have been quoted lets do a comparison, as the 2.4 mtr or 8 foot or 96" mirror of the Hubble can only resolve objects 300 ft across on the Moon at an average distance of 238,000 miles he is definitely talking and showing BS is that enough of an explination

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

not a smidgen of method .. are you comprehending my query ? how is it , my good man ,.. how is he able to pull it off?

do you know the giant and the mute ? they might have an answer

what is he filming ?

if his video display atmospheric interference, is he filming on the ground , a distant lake with models made from glow sticks? but then how the boil?

method..

funbox

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As others have said excellent work S&F.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You do excellent work Sir Isaac Koi.

In my humble opinion, there is a pressing need to once
and for all prove, to the best of our abilities, that
advanced alien intelligences aren't coming here to
earth in ten foot craft that look like coleman
lantern tops and other cheesy CGI's with the
determined intent NOT to do anything rational,
NOT to establish contact, and TO do lots of things
such as anal probes and nighttime 'visitations'.

Then perhaps we can all get to work on what is
ACTUALLY occurring in those relatively small
number of cases where there is a more exotic
answer than fraud or simple misidentification.

Thank you.

Kevin

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
wait wait I thought these were Popular too!

you know the Montana UFO Incident of 1950

and the UTAH UFO Incident of 1952

a time before CGI a Time when the Goverenment and the High Brass was Deeply Interested ..

and even claiming its not a Balloon, Bird Nor Plane..

even had a Deep investigation Through the military and had Interviews of Each Person that Recorded The Incident that at first the Only the Elite and High officals were Only to see the Videos the Militarty Made from those interviews .. one Guy that was a Baseball Minor Leauge manager name Nick Mariana and the other and Officer of the local military base .. that the mass incident of UFOS Took Place ...

I claim this is the best Evidence

Nick Mariana UFO Footage - 1950 - Great Falls, Montana

www.youtube.com...

Delbert Newhouse UFO Footage - 1952 - Tremonton Utah.

www.youtube.com...

1950 montana & 1952 Utah UFO Film (Extended Analysis)
www.youtube.com...

UFO 1956

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

for Showing any Shred of Proof of Present Day of Aliens and UFOS from another Solar System or from another Dimension !

They Would have to Land in my Back Yard and Present themselves ..

then again Silvery Object & ORBS in the Sky's

yeah ....

Back in the 1930s

Hey KOI !! Look Below and what do you see in The Cover !
Sure look like a UFO How about that ! Nice artist concept !
looking like a well known 1950s UFO ..
although the artist work is based on Ralph 124C 41+ a Science Fiction Story
by non other than Hugo Gernsback the Publisher of Amazing Stories

Modern Electronics February 1912

Ralph 124C 41+
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago7195 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have to admit

when I first saw this i was Truely Excited! seeing it was

really convincing ..

www.youtube.com...=27

till i notice the actuall speed of the film and the missing jerky speed a slight out of sync reaction in Home movie cameras that most late 40s and 1950s flim cameras had !

like this

16MM HOME MOVIES - Misc from 1940s 3328
www.youtube.com...

and Nice Work KOI Really enjoyed this thread

edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago7195 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
As a poet once said: I pressed her thigh and death smiled.

As always, mr IsaacKoi, a wonderful presentation.

Thank you,

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
How about folks take specific video explanation links and post them around youtube comment sections? Sure, many will be deleted by owners -- further proof of intent to deceive.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Hi and thanks so much for the time you put into this. UFOs are not really my thing, though I want to believe. I was fooled once or twice back in the day and then realized most if not all were hoaxes. The only one that really had me scratching my head was Bill Cooper's 1982 'Project Redlight II' documentary about Groom Lake aka Area 51. He is (supposedly) videoing tests of reverse engineered technologies and/or captured crafts. There is one segment at 41:00 and another at 52:45. There are at times airplanes and stars/planets in the background so I don't think he could just be jerking the camera around in the dark(he explicitly states that just before the first UFO segment). The film in its entirety is pretty compelling to me with the interviews of locals who say they see the UFOs all the time and the footage of him hiking around the perimeter of the base to get a vantage point, and watching the sun go down before the craft appears. I'd love to hear your opinion about it. This is the only Youtube video I could find of it and it only has 44k views(hope that doesn't make it off topic as this particular video is not 'popular'), though I distinctly remember seeing another version of it with at least a couple hundred thousand views a few years ago; it must have been taken down.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Brilliant thread, well researched and written. I suspect the quagmire of UFO vids are what is needed to 'cloud' the subject and many play into their hands.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sorry if already discussed. What about this one?

If anyone can get access I'd like to know about this one as well…

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
As always your topics are INCREDIBLE thank you very much Isaac

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
What about this one?

I have not looked into this one, partly because this video has a very low number of views. I try to focus on videos that have over 250,000 views (ideally more than 1 million).

If anyone can get access I'd like to know about this one as well…

That video appears to have privacy settings which mean that it is not accessible.
edit on 16-7-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What an amazing thread, thank you!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

not a smidgen of method .. are you comprehending my query ? how is it , my good man ,.. how is he able to pull it off?

do you know the giant and the mute ? they might have an answer

what is he filming ?

if his video display atmospheric interference, is he filming on the ground , a distant lake with models made from glow sticks? but then how the boil?

method..

funbox

To be honest fb I don't give a flying f... what he's filming, what he claims he is filming CAN'T be because of the equipment used now is that enough for you

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

no, see, reproducing is the key to uncovering any hoax with certainty, otherwise I wouldn't be asking

funbox

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The first video is older, but somehow never caught on big. Several accounts with hi view numbers are gone now. Every time I bring it nobody has anything to say about it.

The second one from mexico used to be public, but changed, compelling video of lights hovering in formation then zooming out of the atmosphere.

I've brought it here before, but since then the uploader has gone private. I know what that smells like to JimOberg, just never heard it debunked before, either.

Thanks for the thread. Gives people opportunity to bring their stuff…

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join