It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran nuclear deal reached

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The USA was not acting unilaterally on this.

The deal was formed with UK/France/Russia/China /Germany
None of which want a Nuclear Iran either.

It was not just a USA/Iran diplomacy battle as plenty of other were in the talks.

edit on 14-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Same difference. They wanted to look like they had a deal, so Iran more or less gets all it wants with very little in return.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
a reply to: Strewth

How many countries has Iran invaded?
How many countries has Israel invaded?
When did Iran sign the NNPT?
When did Israel sign the NNPT?
How many nuclear weapons does Israel possess?

Iraq,Afghanistan,Yemen,and Syria, and 'Palestine.

Fighting their proxy wars against Saudi, and the evil 'zionsits'.

Iran 'boots' on the ground in every single on of those countries backed by it's MOIS/VEVAK.
edit on 15-7-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep you are right on the money poster.......Iran is playing games just like the west. Problem with Iran is they let religious nut jobs gain and hold power and religious nut jobs can not be trusted.........Ya Israel is in this boat also.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

The way you describe Iran, religious nut jobs, could also be said for the U.S.
Every time a politician here pontificates on their Christianity, I assume they would usher in Armageddon if they thought they could.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Midnight4444

Every time a politician here pontificates on their Christianity, I assume they would usher in Armageddon if they thought they could.

Iran is the same as the US as far as religious leadership goes.......NO you are 1000% wrong. Iran is ruled by religion the US is ruled by laws. Iran is filled at the top with religious nut jobs.

Does Iran have Separation of church and state laws.........The US does.
edit on 15-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Yep you are right on the money poster.......Iran is playing games just like the west. Problem with Iran is they let religious nut jobs gain and hold power and religious nut jobs can not be trusted.........Ya Israel is in this boat also.

Oh yeah I just read about the unholy alliance.

Israel and Saudi Arabia present united front over Iran deal

Guess they got a bad case of the stupids too with the 'enemy of my enemy is my 'friend' crap.

There is one giant crap sandwhich in the making.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Iran is a theocracy ran by the 'supreme' leader.

That country (the president) is really a puppet.

The US has that infamous separation of church, and state where no such distinction exists in Iran.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You are right on the money with this topic and I agree with all of your points. Religion is what drives these countries and sadly radicalism is on the rise in the middle east.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I didn't mean to imply they were exactly the same, but when I hear a U.S. Politician go off the rails about Jesus or some other middle eastern myth, it sends chills up my spine.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You are right on the money with this topic and I agree with all of your points. Religion is what drives these countries and sadly radicalism is on the rise in the middle east.

Yep the middle east is ran by those 'right wing neocons clinging to thelr guns,nukes, and religion'.

But for some odd reason they are not tolerated in this country or the west very much.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I hate being wrong......Please delete.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well actually the far right is Anarchy.......The far left is fascism or complete control that is always in the end a Oligarchy. But I am sure we will argue that point another time in another thread.

Is that counting or discounting the religious aspect of the ME equation?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I didn't mean to imply they were exactly the same, but when I hear a U.S. Politician go off the rails about Jesus or some other middle eastern myth, it sends chills up my spine.

It is apples and elephants..........The US has laws limiting religion in the government and Iran is run by religious nut jobs. This is a fact not a personal truth. And even the leaders in Iran openly admit it.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well actually the far right is Anarchy.......The far left is fascism or complete control that is always in the end a Oligarchy. But I am sure we will argue that point another time in another thread.

Is that counting or discounting the religious aspect of the ME equation?

Yep........You are right.....You are right about this. I will edit the post and star for reasoning. I should have known not to argue against you tonight you really are on point.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Absolutely, an elephant can kill in one stomp. I have to throw scores of apples before someone dies.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I don't get it really.

The US, and other western countries don't tolerate religious 'nut jobs' in any of their governments, or political decision making.

But it tolerates,makes deals,forms alliances with the ME.

It makes no sense to me.

The west has a massive fear if they try to run this country, but it's like elsewhere, 'Oh their just misunderstood'.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Absolutely, an elephant can kill in one stomp. I have to throw scores of apples before someone dies.

Not really sure how to respond to this one...............I do think you are off your mark when it comes to the US being a religiously run country. If anything it is less and less as time goes by. Iran on the other hand openly uses religion as a driving force in making choices.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No, you are correct.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The US economy needs a thriving military industrial complex and the Middle east is the perfect patsy. They are flat out nuts and make easy targets. Our military is like an industry now and needs to keep rolling or the economy crashes.

Oh ya I forgot about all the crap under these religious nut jobs feet.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join