It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Steals Police Cruiser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Naked man jumps in police car and drives himself to the hospital

This happened on July 4. Thought I'd see it pop up on ATS... Now that I found a video (yes, he is NAKED), it belongs on ATS!
The man got on the radio and said he took the car because the officer wasn't helping. When he pulled up at the hospital he was arrested.
The man said he'd been poisoned. He seemed overly preoccupied with his feet (nakedness was never brought up).

Short video >3 minutes. It looks like a lapel cam feed.

I'm editing to add screenshots of the map app I use for planning walking/jogging routes around town.
It appears he drove himself 2 miles or less in the squad car.

edit on 10-7-2015 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2015 by kkrattiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

Maybe he had some of those flakka gummy bears.......

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That guy knew how to party.

All I did on the 4th was have a beer with friends, and explain to them why the 4th is important to Americans. lol

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not sure why they're charging him for concealing his identity, he clearly wasn't hiding anything.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kkrattiger

Sounds like a good way to see some fireworks.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I wonder if any truth to his I've been poisoned claim.

Out with some friends and smokes something not knowing its laced? Who knows, I'd hope nobody would knowingly take bath salt type substances. While he's in a pile of trouble, I suppose it could've been much worse.

Stay away from the salts Jesus Tarango.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I wonder if any truth to his I've been poisoned claim.

Out with some friends and smokes something not knowing its laced? Who knows, I'd hope nobody would knowingly take bath salt type substances. While he's in a pile of trouble, I suppose it could've been much worse.

Stay away from the salts Jesus Tarango.

Had a "friend" do this to me when I was younger. Smoked a joint with her and I felt "different" than a normal joint afterwards. She informed me, "Oh, yeah, this was laced with Opium." The one time in my life I did something stronger than just weed.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

When is about 19 or 20 I smoked a bowl with someone that had to have been laced with something.

My head started pounding, my heart was racing, I started to disassociate with myself and I had to have someone drive my home. Ten minutes later I was dry-heaving into my toilet bowl after having completely refunded my dinner, and that continued for about 2 hours until I was crying and curled up in a ball on my bathroom floor.

Haven't had the same reaction to weed ever since that day. Anytime I try to smoke it again, I always end up dry-heaving.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The man truly is the naked gun. Ta da!!!

Thanks OP

top topics

join