It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reoccurring dream, I think....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This may be a little hard for me to type out and explain, but I will try. Currently I have 2 reoccurring dreams, one which I made a short story about here...

Dream 1

That one is definitely a dream and has close relations to sleep paralysis. (Not the best writer)

The other one is a little harder to explain as I am not sure if it is a dream or a paranormal event. As I lay down, watching TV I have a situation in which I am overcome by the feeling of someone in the room with me. This isn't your everyday feeling of someone in the room with you, it is very specific. It is a middle aged woman, pale, dark hair and eyes, I can't give a full description because I don't ever catch a good enough glimpse. It's not pleasant at all. It is a feeling of utter dread. In this situation, I know where she is located in the room. If I have my back to the TV, I can literally feel her presence and which part of the room she is coming from. If I am staring at the TV, I can feel if she is behind me.

A common theme is she comes from one of the open doors in the house, vague I know, but I can feel her before she gets near and see an outline of her, I can tell she is coming. I am usually not in sleep paralysis mode, because I can usually move, not always, but usually I can and also struggle at times opening my eyes. It always occurs on the onset of me falling asleep for the night, as in I can feel my body dozing off. Also, there are occasions where I can move, I can open my eyes, feel 110% awake and she is still there, hiding, waiting for me to close my eyes again.

There have been days she has kept me up hours longer than I wanted to be up and I have struggled to force myself to stay up until the presence went away. This is a rather common occurrence, happening at least a couple times a month for many many years.

I don't have anyone close to me that has died, I have changed houses numerous times and it still occurs. I tend to believe it is another form of sleep paralysis, but I have that often and it feels completely different, this feels even more real. I wish I had a valid explanation to it, but I don't and these types of dreams I can remember back all the way to the age of 3/4.

edit on 10-7-2015 by AbstractDreamz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I had that occur to me twice I don't like her. Maybe a third time I can't remember but it's plausible, anyway show no fear and the bitch will go away, yell at the bitch or just let her know your not afraid and she'll leave, if you see her in your dream BEAT HER UP, KILL HER MAYBE ITS BETTER IMO, hopefully that helps. I remember her stupid voice. She told me three times to "get out", she whispered it two times, the second time even slower, the third time came real unexpected like a flash with a really loud and stern tone, a really loud tone which only I could hear, it made my ear drums tingle for quite a bit, it pissed me off she did that I wanted to hurt her real bad. I could of sworn my mother or sister heard it too, but nope just me.a reply to: AbstractDreamz

edit on 10-7-2015 by GeovanyJesusCastillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: GeovanyJesusCastillo

Strange you say that because that does make her go away. I've had times were I talked myself into not being afraid and she went away instantly. Other times I have tried and it didn't work. Maybe during those times, I didn't believe it myself?

Also, welcome to ATS.
edit on 10-7-2015 by AbstractDreamz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AbstractDreamz

Strange you say that because that does make her go away. I've had times were I talked myself into not being afraid and she went away instantly. Other times I have tried and it didn't work. Maybe during those times, I didn't believe it myself?

Also, welcome to ATS.
Yup, it's like she/they know when your not believing in yourself, that's when she/they take advantage and drain your energy.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeovanyJesusCastillo

originally posted by: AbstractDreamz

Also, welcome to ATS.
Yup, it's like she/they know when your not believing in yourself, that's when she/they take advantage and drain your energy.
It's your energy they're after.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

Scary stuff man

Do you have repressed sexual desires, there is a reason some are attacked and some not

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2

Scary stuff man

Do you have repressed sexual desires, there is a reason some are attacked and some not

Not sure how you got sexual desires, not saying you're wrong, just not seeing where it's coming from.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Well how's your bang life

Do you watch weird stuff and all that

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2

Well how's your bang life

Do you watch weird stuff and all that

You thinking it's the ghost of deviant coitus?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Wow AD. Just WOW! Not sure how to interpret what You have been going through. I wonder if She may be an old life of Yours somehow? Showuing Her/Your former form? If so that is wild!

Geovany, I was going to say maybe She was/is after the negative energies given off from Fright!? She had left after the OP was not afraid!...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Fear can attract negative energies so you need to say to yourself come what may and smile your day away because nothing can harm your unconquerable soul.

top topics

join