It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Horus to Christ, & Mohammed to the Age of Love and Reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Whether you believe the following or not. Surely we can all follow Love and Reason.

I believe that Noah brought us the story of Hours and Osiris. The bible calls Noah a priest, I believe the Egyptian texts record Noah's account of Horus/Krist/Christ.

The story continued through Melchizedek/Zoaster, Abraham/Vedas, and Moses in the OT, because the spiritual aspects of religion kept being replaced with a temporal understanding. Temporal interpretation leads to the Pagan Ideology of Ritual Salvation.

The story of the Irealites is one where YWHW/Christ gave man a temporal religion because we were so averse to our spiritually. Isreal is a temporal religion. But within the law is written the Holy Spirit who is the Christ. This is what Buddha/Hermes, Homer, and Plato were explaining.

Isreal has been bound by a temporal law for the benefit of humanity. They were selected to bring the commandments to us. Not to bind our minds to a Temporal Law but rather that we may be united by the Spirit of Love and Reason behind the Law.

This is what Christ came to clarify. And why Paul was adamant that the law was temporal and needed to replaced by the mind set on the Spirit of Love and Reason.

What followed Christ was the church returning to a temporal religion based on Ritual Salvation. This is what Paul was predicting when he said he was glad that he was no longer baptizing. Paul could see that the people were baptized without faith. Those without faith in the internal devine continued to look to their teachers for a temporal understanding.

Mohammed followed, eliminating the idea of Ritual Salvation and promoting 100% religious tolerance, which ignited "The Golden Age Of Islam". The rituals found in the Koran are recommended as tools for spiritual growth but are never considered a requirement to be part of Islam (One who surrenders his will to God).

Anyone who is looking to a teacher to understand the Spirit that is within them has not truly accepted that the devine lives in them. Those who accept internal divinity, will congregate as friends and share inspirational stories, but none will be called teacher because the teacher lives within you.

The teacher is the voice of Love and Reason within you. This is the closest one can get to a temporal explanation.

I am not the first to theorize all the religions teach the same thing. But we are in a new age. An age where it will be impossible for the church to suppress our message. When people understand the similarities they will accept that they are indeed the same story retold throughout the generations.

We must coexist before we cease to exist. Love and Reason, no forced conversions. The spiritual texts support religious tolerance and democracy.

It doesn't matter why we follow the voice of Love and Reason. As long as everyone follows Love and Reason, the "Age of Love and Reason" will begin.

edit on 10-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

John 14:6Jubilee Bible 2000 (JUB)

6 Jesus said unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life; no one comes unto the Father, but by me.

15 “If you love me, you will obey my commandments. 16 Then I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate to be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot accept, because it does not see him or know him. But you know him, because he resides with you and will be in you.

The way is open.

Don't fall for the oldest deception in this World:

That we can be Gods without God and that we can get to God without the Son. That we are Gods and Salvation is our own making and not the Son who paid for the corruption of this world with his physical life that we may have a path to Salvation and Redemption.

Learn what the "New Age" is all about

The New Age Religion: brought to us by the Ascended Masters
www.redmoonrising.com...
edit on 10-7-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If I said Christ is the center of all the religious texts, how have I advocated anything other than following the son of God? ,

Who by the way was not given the name Jesus until Mary received it from the angel. But he was called Christ/Krist/Light/Holy Spirit in the spiritual texts that predate his birth.

If I say all the texts are about the son, then I am not a kingdom divided, but rather I am quite comfortably united to the son.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

You posted this exact same thing in my thread.

Be a little more original instead of derailing a thread and turning it into your own personal soap box. The fact that you failed to address anything in the OP makes me think you didn't read all the way through and just shut your brain down and went straight into preach mode.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You can continue to preach intolerance, I will preach unity.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Yashua is not Isa

oncedelivered.net...

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

You can continue to preach intolerance, I will preach unity.

Chrislam Unity? One World Religion.

Yeah, OK

billmuehlenberg.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yashua is not Isa

oncedelivered.net...

I have actually read the Koran for myself. The site you link to has a poor understanding of the Koran.

Jesus created Adam from the dust. Saying that Allah created Adam and Jesus from the dust is a poor interpretation of the texts.

The Koran never once says Jesus is not the son of God, however you can find a few bias interpretations that have added context.

The story of Marry and the virgin birth match up perfectly.

He did not technically die on the cross. He gave up his Spirit when he said it is finished. According to the Koran he gave his Spirit up to his father and was returned to his body for the resurrection.

Our fallen nature is ignorance not perpetual imperfection.

The Koran offers the same promise of forgiveness to the repentant that Christ promised. But Actually Moses made this promise even before Christ was born.

I think that answers most of the questions from the website.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

What?

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (4:171, Yusif Ali)

Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth! (5:575, Yusif Ali)

The Jews call 'Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. Allah's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! (9:30, Yusif Ali)

Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. 35 It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. (19:34-35, Yusif Ali)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Very poor interpretation, very biased

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) a messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His messengers. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs. (4:171, Yusif Ali)

This is a more accurate and non biased interpretation. I suggest you quote from it if you want me to take you seriously.
www.holybooks.com...

171. O People of the Scripture! Do not ex-
aggerate in your religion, and do not say
about God except the truth. The Messiah,
Jesus, the son of Mary, is the Messenger of
God, and His Word that He conveyed to
Mary, and a Spirit from Him.

So believe in God and His messengers, and do not say, “Three.” Refrain—it is better for you. God is only one God. Glory be to Him—that He should have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and the earth, and God is a sufficient Protector.

Good interpretation with some bias. www.free-minds.org...

O people of the Book, do not overstep in your system, nor say about God except the truth. Jesus, son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God and His word, which He cast to Mary, and a Spirit from Him.

So believe in God and His messengers, and do not say: “Three.” Cease, for it is better for you. God is only One god, be He glorified that He should have a son! To Him is all that is in the heavens and the earth; and God is enough as a Caretaker.

Although the third interpretation includes the words no more, wich is a bad translation, because it should be clear the Messiah is greater than those not called Messiah. Even with no more added here, Jesus is not denied as being the son of God.

These verses show that the father and son are 2 separate identities not part of one trinity. And that the father is greater than the son.

Interpretation is everything, and you are quoting from a heavily biased source that added words that change the meaning unnecessarily.

Both links provide free downloads for anyone interested in reading the Koran. I suggest reading both because of the discrepancy found amongst the interpretations.

Add -

God did not beget his son, because the word beget assumes sexual procreation. The word beget in the NT should read, only son created by the Word of God, unique, not begotten.

God said let their "BE" Light and that Light is the one who claimed to be the Light. The Koran says that Jesus was created by the word "BE" and not begotten, nor equal to the father.

Since Jesus Christ is the created Light/YWHW in the OT all three texts agree. Jesus was created by the Word of God, not begotten, not equal, but still the son of God.

There are no properly translated verses in the Koran that state that Jesus is not the son of God.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

There is only one story. Repeated changed reinterpreted but still the seed remains. It's woven through the fabric of the veil of creation.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Islam had it's cultural golden age and that was in part because the Sufi:s influence. Since then Islam went back to Muhammad's teachings and insanity was increased again where wahhabism is just the last insanity created by the Quran.

But then Christian faith is equally flawed with Paul's ego narcissistic teachings.

Yeshua there is a blessed one that I can relate to. He knew Paul would come and warned everyone about it.

"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

In the end the religions will be removed for the spiritual real deal. And the pyramids of power will crumble.
edit on 10-7-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join