It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder, Wall Street Double Agent, Comes in From the Cold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Eric Holder has gone back to work for his old firm, the white-collar defense heavyweight Covington & Burling. The former attorney general decided against going for a judgeship, saying he's not ready for the ivory tower yet. "I want to be a player," he told the National Law Journal, one would have to say ominously.

Eric Holder, Wall Street Double Agent, Comes in From the Cold

Eric "Too big to jail" Holder is going back to his Wall Street buddies after six years of not prosecuting banks for their serious criminal activities, such as;

Banks Launder Billions of Illegal Cartel Money While Snubbing Legal Marijuana Businesses

Bank of America, Western Union, and JP Morgan, are among the institutions allegedly involved in the drug trade. Meanwhile, HSBC has admitted its laundering role, and evaded criminal prosecution by paying a fine of almost $2 billion

HSBC Helped Terrorists, Iran, Mexican Drug Cartels Launder Money, Senate Report Says

In a year-long investigation, the Subcommittee found that HSBC violated several rules, exposing the U.S. financial system to “a wide array of money laundering, drug trafficking, and terrorist financing.” According to the report, HSBC’s Mexican affiliate channeled $7 billion into the U.S. between 2007 and 2008 which possibly included “proceeds from illegal drug sales in the United States.”

Wall Street's hero has returned and you can be damned sure he be well compensated for a job well done!

Eric Holder Back to Wall Street-Tied Law Firm After Years of Refusing to Jail Bankers

Eric Holder Judiciary Committee Hearing - Too big to fail

edit on 8-7-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not to predict or anything, but he will be dead within a year.....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Killed? By whom? Not the elites, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Killed? By whom? Not the elites, that's for sure.

No idea who...but you can bet on "accident" or "suicide" or "natural causes" being on the coroner's report. I think he will just be found dead at some point in the next year.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Exactly as I would have expected.

It's like a penguin suddenly wanting to become a giraffe. The penguin can't change and neither will Holder.

It's ok, though. Once you meet the new boss you will be clamoring for the old boss. Doesn't matter who it is, what aisle they are on, they will be worse. Mark my words.

When has it EVER gotten better?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Certain institution won't to have anything to do with me. LOL

There's your lead, sir on your above post.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

At some point, he will die, as we all do and chances the coroners report will indeed list such things, as the same will be said about most of us.

No point killing him off in the immediate future unless he somehow decides to switch teams and becomes a whistle blower but I'm sure he knows better than anyone if he did there's no one he could trust in gov't to protect him.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

At some point, he will die, as we all do and chances the coroners report will indeed list such things, as the same will be said about most of us.

No point killing him off in the immediate future unless he somehow decides to switch teams and becomes a whistle blower but I'm sure he knows better than anyone if he did there's no one he could trust in gov't to protect him.

Within a year....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

We'll see, but I have my doubts.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Swills

Not to predict or anything, but he will be dead within a year.....

I heard someone wagar there will be global credit controls by the end of 2015... Maybe that will have something to do with it... If it actually comes to pass....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I hope he shoots himself 8 times with a nail gun, thar was one of the best suicide story's I have ever heard.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Congratulations U still my agent..

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

That's actually survivable, nailguns don't do a whole lot of damage. There's plenty of stories about idiots playing around with them and nailing themselves in the brain without causing any real injury. I mean, I'm not saying I'd want to try it, but it's not as deadly as it's made out to be.

top topics

join