It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

347,698 Criminal Illegals Are Currently At Large In The US

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: AbstractDreamz
The only reason that illegals are allowed to stay in the States in because they are likely future Democrat voters. If Democrats started supporting the removal of these criminals, then that would anger the families and hurt their popularity. It literally is as simple as that.

The solution is just as simple, but we have politicians with no balls or gravitas who care more about money and power than they do about doing the right thing.

if republicans on ATS would start researching the actual websites that this crap is taken from, and comparing them to actual government data, they might not jump on the bandwagon so fast.....

Yep, the actual agencies dealing with this should be the first source. Not Breitbart, in almost any case.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal
a reply to: Wardaddy454
What's wrong with amnesty?

What's wrong with Mexico fixing their own problems instead of running from them. Why come here and try and change this country if you can't even fix your own?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Daedal

This is a side affect of bad economics, big banks and war. it isn't this person or him or her or you or I, trying to make a buck to live. We didn't do this to each other, although that would be the narrative sometimes.

I blame the government and big corporations. It's all about the money for the rich.

We do have common ground and I think most would agree with this. In moving forward, in my opinion, until everyone understands that most issues are a result of this, not the people involved per say, but the ones on top pulling the strings that created this mess.

Unless we tackle the issue of corruption within our government, money swaying votes; virtually buying our elected officials. I don't think anything else will change. However, I could be wrong.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are an estimated 11.2 million undocumented immigrants in the US

PEW

So you're saying less than 3.10% of all illegal immigrants are criminals.
We also have to consider that many of those would be minor crimes, and many arrests and convictions may also be driven by racism and political interests, in a similar way to the increase of arrests for black Americans compared to white.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

What's wrong with Mexico fixing their own problems instead of running from them. Why come here and try and change this country if you can't even fix your own?

Do you think it's the people changing the country or do you think it's government's. People in general aren't the problem, although some are misinformed deliberately to protect the status quo.

Think about it, in related terms, is that border there to protect us or to protect those in power and they're system, because obviously the system isn't doing a very good job at protecting anything but.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
a reply to: xuenchen

There are an estimated 11.2 million undocumented immigrants in the US

PEW

So you're saying less than 3.10% of all illegal immigrants are criminals.
We also have to consider that many of those would be minor crimes, and many arrests and convictions may also be driven by racism and political interests, in a similar way to the increase of arrests for black Americans compared to white.

Great !!!

Justify the criminal element.

Trouble is, I didn't say it.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OP you are not being very PC about this.

They are "undocumented workers" whether or not they have a job or not. 99% of which do not have a job and are just leeches on society but they are still "undocumented workers".

Your CIS, microaggressive, conservative, Republican, Fox news watching, patriarchal, privileged, oppressive, unjust stance has been noted.
edit on 11-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: Left out "unjust". Can't be doing that now.

edit on 11-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Do you think it's the people changing the country or do you think it's government's. People in general aren't the problem, although some are misinformed deliberately to protect the status quo.

Think about it, in related terms, is that border there to protect us or to protect those in power and they're system, because obviously the system isn't doing a very good job at protecting anything but.

It is obviously because of Mexico's corrupt government, but my question is why did these people allow it to happen? Let us not forget guns are banned in Mexico, so defending themselves isn't an option.

So you agree with the fact that a group of people that allowed their government to run rampant should jump the border, have a few kids, and claim defacto amnesty? So we can go ahead and just burden the welfare system even more than it already is?

Obviously gun control works right? Hate to make this about guns.. or lack there of, but I mean it's really part of the problem

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join