It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

347,698 Criminal Illegals Are Currently At Large In The US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Legal and illegal immigration exist because the big corps that own pretty much everything, need cheap labor to mass produce crap that we purchase, they want cheaper workers with no benefits. Its not a democrat or republican issue its money buying both sides of the house so they can keep on milking the tax payers.

I can agree with this to some extent. But that is another solvable problem just by scaling the amount of guest worker visas to the current state of the economy and demands. All of the problems with illegal immigration is fixable if our politicians gave 2 craps about actually fixing it.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There are millions of fugitives in the United States, some are undocumented, most are citizens. Deportation costs and keeping individuals locked up in immigration jails who have no history of violent offenses only burdens the system.

I'm not saying known convicts should be released, but if I look at the stats posted in the OP, out of 350,000 an estimated 16,000 were known violent offenders and some 14,000 had dui convictions.

So the other 330,000 were minor related offenses?

Problems within the justice system are not immigration related only; when it comes to apprehending fugitives or releasing them, states and local counties do it regularly, regardless if your an undocumented or a US citizen.

Source

Across the United States, a USA TODAY investigation has found, police routinely allow as many as half of the people wanted for crimes large and small to escape justice simply by venturing a few miles from where they are wanted. In the Las Vegas area alone, police records list more than 408,000 arrest warrants for fugitives who won't be pursued beyond the edges of Clark County.

It's not just undocumented individuals they're not pursuing, it's everyone included, to some extent, and the reasons very from money to paperwork; burdensome extradition processes and there's just to many fugitives.

So here's a question.

Are the legal citizens with fugitive status okay, or is it just because your undocumented that it's wrong?

edit on 8-7-2015 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

There are millions of fugitives in the United States, some are undocumented, most are citizens. Deportation costs and keeping individuals locked up in immigration jails who have no history of violent offenses only burdens the system.
And illegal immigrants using our education and healthcare don't burden the system?

I'm not saying known convicts should be released, but if I look at the stats posted in the OP, out of 350,000 an estimated 16,000 were known violent offenders and some 14,000 had dui convictions.

So the other 330,000 were minor related offenses?

Problems within the justice system are not immigration related only; when it comes to apprehending fugitives or releasing them, states and local counties do it regularly, regardless if your an undocumented or a US citizen.
2 wrongs don't make it right. Also you are comparing someone who is here legally commiting a crime to someone that shouldnt be here eliminating that crime all-together.

Source

Across the United States, a USA TODAY investigation has found, police routinely allow as many as half of the people wanted for crimes large and small to escape justice simply by venturing a few miles from where they are wanted. In the Las Vegas area alone, police records list more than 408,000 arrest warrants for fugitives who won't be pursued beyond the edges of Clark County.

It's not just undocumented individuals they're not pursuing, it's everyone included, to some extent, and the reasons very from money to paperwork; burdensome extradition processes and there's just to many fugitives.

So here's a question.

Are the legal citizens with fugitive status okay, or is it just because your undocumented that it's wrong?
Neither is OK. Both need to be fixed, but they are seperate from each other, this isnt a situation were the legal citizens are causing the illegals to commit crimes, they are 2 entirely seperate issues.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

How long will this continue to get worse before the problems are solved?

It has been years and thousands of our citizens have been killed or harmed by illegals. Until we take away the jobs and the anchor baby thing, it will never change. Obviously our government doesn't care about protecting people.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

To answer your first question concerning healthcare and education. A new study recently published by the journal of general internal medicine found that in fact undocumented immigrants contributed some 35 billion in surplus to the medicare trust fund.

Source

Undocumented immigrants provided a surplus of $35.1 billion to the Medicare Trust Fund between 2000 and 2011, according to a new Journal of General Internal Medicine study recently published. The findings challenge concerns that undocumented immigrants are financially burdening the health care system.

(PDF) Misconceptions about undocumented immigrants and misguided public policy

Too answer your second rebuttal.

You said:

"2 wrongs don't make it right. Also you are comparing someone who is here legally commiting a crime to someone that shouldnt be here eliminating that crime all-together."

You right, I am making a comparison to crime committed by everyone, not just this person or that person as to validate an argument. This whole place is filled with criminals, a crook is a crook.

You said:

"Neither is OK. Both need to be fixed, but they are seperate from each other, this isnt a situation were the legal citizens are causing the illegals to commit crimes, they are 2 entirely seperate issues."

How are they separate issues if your a criminal, when both undocumented and citizens are treated the same and released. A criminal is a criminal regardless, one isn't any better than the other.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: AbstractDreamz
The only reason that illegals are allowed to stay in the States in because they are likely future Democrat voters. If Democrats started supporting the removal of these criminals, then that would anger the families and hurt their popularity. It literally is as simple as that.

The solution is just as simple, but we have politicians with no balls or gravitas who care more about money and power than they do about doing the right thing.

if republicans on ATS would start researching the actual websites that this crap is taken from, and comparing them to actual government data, they might not jump on the bandwagon so fast.....

Government data? It would not be in this administrations best interest to show the real data. So yeah, no.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

RIP original thought.

Says the guy spewing talking points.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The government doesn't give a damn about anything, they literally don't care what you or I think. Let's not just hunt down one group, if your here and contributing or are trying to make a living for your family give them legal status.

And if you still want a witch hunt, round up everyone else who are fugitives, undocumented felony fugitives and citizens alike.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedal

The government doesn't give a damn about anything, they literally don't care what you or I think. Let's not just hunt down one group, if your here and contributing or are trying to make a living for your family give them legal status.

And if you still want a witch hunt, round up everyone else who are fugitives, undocumented felony fugitives and citizens alike.

But why? Why do we have to bend and break? Why is it OK for Mexico to be WAY tougher on illegals, yet scream and complain whenever someone talks about building the wall?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I don't believe we are bending or breaking. Comprehensive immigration reform is needed to help bring the undocumented into the fold and out of the shadows.

There here. Either we can keep fighting it or provide relief. They already contribute, and if they were made citizens the contributions would increase.

That's a good question about Mexico, and one I really don't have an answer to. But again, in my opinion, a wall is not the answer.

What's wrong with amnesty?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

347,000 people is approximately 1 in 1000. That's a pretty small number really.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

347,000 people is approximately 1 in 1000. That's a pretty small number really.

Victim's and families might have a beef with that argument.

Don't drive and you won't get into an accident either.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedal

Let's not just hunt down one group, if your here and contributing or are trying to make a living for your family give them legal status.

It is a slap in the face to anyone coming here through the proper channels legally to just allow the illegals to get to the head of the line.

I have know many of these people who came here for a better life. Many are deceitful where the women work, their husbands work under the table and yet they say they are a one income household. Their combined income is well over the poverty level yet they get cheap housing, medical and food stamps through fraud. Many come right out and tell you they have no intentions of becoming legal or even staying. Some said they were not really poor and paid big bucks to get here, they just didn't want to wait in line and come through the proper channels.

You say they come here for a better life for their families, but what about the families of our citizens who are without employment while the illegal holds a job? What about all the hungry and homeless citizens we have? Do they not want a better life for their own families? Do they leave their Country and go to another illegally with false documents and lie and cheat the system of that Country? We have thousands of poor citizens who can't afford life saving medicines yet an illegal gets his needs met. Is this fair in your opinion? Is this right in your opinion?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

What's wrong with amnesty?

Everything is wrong with amnesty! Along with some of the nice folks come the criminals and rapists and pedophiles and there are plenty of grieving families who can tell you all about that. Illegals come here without a health or background check. Anyone can just waltz over the border or over stay a visa. And how fair is that to the respectful immigrant who is coming here through the proper channels? Don't they matter?

When ICE used to raid companies and deport illegals, every single position in those companies were quickly filled by a citizen. We have millions of unemployed people and we don't need illegals taking those jobs away from our citizens who have families to feed. It isn't right to shove our citizens aside like they don't matter because they do!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Nothings fair. Unfortunately it's happening, not because of you or I, but because of the government. Whether I think it's fair or not doesn't matter, or whether you think it's fair; doesn't matter.

And yes, of course I feel for the poor and afflicted. But I'd be willing to bet, the system is gamed by far more of our own, than undocumented immigrants.

I think issues such as this one draw us away from what we have become ourselves, generally speaking; when in my opinion the entire system outside of the immigration system needs reformed in the US.

Let's move forward. Accept everyone. The only thing that separates us is money, and we know where that problem comes from; that's pretty much all it boils down too. So who do we blame for that, you or i?

This is a side affect of bad economics, big banks and war. it isn't this person or him or her or you or I, trying to make a buck to live. We didn't do this to each other, although that would be the narrative sometimes.

The monies gone and we're in debt trillions. So the next time we want to believe our neighbors are the problem, just remember where the money went, not too them or us. While they laugh all the way to the bank, the scraps are left to fight over by unwitting people who play their game.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
347,698 Criminal Illegals Are Currently At Large In The US

Yeah...they're called politicians and CEOs.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

This is a side affect of bad economics, big banks and war. it isn't this person or him or her or you or I, trying to make a buck to live. We didn't do this to each other, although that would be the narrative sometimes.

I blame the government and big corporations. It's all about the money for the rich.
edit on 9-7-2015 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

How long will this continue to get worse before the problems are solved?

It will continue to get worse until this artificial crisis that is the world being PUSHED into a One-World-Government is STOPPED!!

I am not saying I know how to stop it...

Letting ANYONE into the U.S.A. without "vetting" them in some minimal way will ALWAYS benefit TPTB ...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
Illegals or future Hillary supporters as I like to call them.

Until they learn that the Democrats hate their dear religion that is.

The assumptions....I am a liberal and not voting for Hillary Clinton. I don't hate anyone's religion. The conservative rhetoric is strong on ATS today.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Pol itifact
Half true: There was an ad claiming Obama had deported more illegal immigrants than any other in US history- oddly it was in an ad to help Romney dispute that Obama cared about illegal immigrants more. "However, we -- and the experts we interviewed -- agree that the ad is right to note a significant jump in deportations under Obama. Measured by the monthly frequency of deportation, Obama’s numbers are significantly higher than Bush’s were, even as the estimated population of illegal immigrants was falling. We rate the claim Half True."

Pew Research "The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show."

Washington Times fiscal year 2014 30,000 is still high, but it definitely isn't 347,000, even over the course of several years. This article also gives the WHYS in detail, as to why 30,000 illegal aliens with criminal charges had been released.

Sanctuary cities fight releasing illegal aliens to ICE who are awaiting trial for a crime since ICE has treated those in their custody inhumanely. And a lot of you want more local government control, no? Wikipedia Sanctuary City

2 million deportation mark reached under Obama By 4/2014, Obama had deported 2 million illegal aliens. More than George Bush's entire 8 years. There were also less coming in due to the recession under Obama.
edit on 9-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join