It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can "feel" static movements. Anyone else?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
First off, not sure if this fits in here or in the Gray Area so pls forgive me and move the thread if so.

I haven't posted anything in here in a couple of yrs. I had a baby girl in 2012 so been kinda busy with her

The thing is when I got pregnant and was in my "turd" (sorry, couldn't help myself there
) trimester, I started to experience some kind of static feeling - moving around in my bedroom at night. You know, the static/white noise thing you hear/feel when the tv is on but the sound is off, you sort of know if the tv is on when you are in another room?

Of course every apparatus in the house is always turned off properly when we go to bed, and one night I was awake in my bed, tossing and turning with my big babybelly and suddenly I felt this static invisible thing moving past the bed, stopped at the window and then moving towards me really closely and then to slowly move away from the room through the door. Weird. But not scary. Then later, when I was in labour - the same thing happened. Approaching me in the middle of a contraction and then to disappear again some minutes later.

Did not experience it again until yesterday.

Ok, so here goes my theory: Let's say the static being/energy/entity was a deceased relative visiting me whilst pregnant and in labour to check up on me and the baby.

And as for the occurance yesterday, we had a death in the family about a week ago.. so.. maybe it was her checking up on her granddaughter?

Have you experienced similar incidents? Or even more prominent ones than mine? Am I crazy?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I dont know if im on the right tract here but pregnancy can cause Tinnitus which can sound like white noise, also stress can active it . Also sudden increased blood pressure can cause problems with eye sight. I dont think you need to worry about things too much but I would talk to you doc about it. If i have got this all wrong sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Interesting, thanks for your input

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: creatureme

Ok, so here goes my theory: Let's say the static being/energy/entity was a deceased relative visiting me whilst pregnant and in labour to check up on me and the baby.

Well you say you observed or felt this, in your own words 'entity', 'moving' in the room, right?

Pretty compelling, go with what you know or perceive about it. Be reassured.

Were do we suppose our family members go when they pass? Long line of ancestors on this planet, growing longer all the time. Now your baby is part of the family line.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
heck yeah I bet you feel something.
There is a whole bunch science doesn't know
about electro magnetism.

Sometimes I can feel a dip,
like someone came up behind me and gently but quickly
unlocked my knees, when a large appliance like an air conditioniner
unit comes on. It's definitely electrical,and no doubt about it, I'm feeling
something most people never notice. So I bet you are indeed picking up
on some type of electrical discharge. Maybe yours is a high popping static frequency
and mine is a low thud like frequency ? and yes maybe it is a past relative visiting the
newest member .
But I bet it's a part of the quantum "ether" that science wants to pretend
isn't there. Spooky action at a distance as one physicist with crazy hair once said.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You descried it as a TV with the sound off. Hahahaha. I used to talk about this all the time back when I used to meditate. I called it a TV with the volume up but muted..

It started like this where I could not stand to have any electronic device in the house on.
Then it got to the point I was noticing the neighbors TVs turning on through the walls..

eeeeeeeee or Sshhiiinnnggg if it's just turning on...

Scary part..

I started hearing people. Specifically with the direction of the front of my face. The sound was the same as the TV. The sound was the exact same as the TV... I could sit in complete darkness and people could move around and I know exactly where you are. Certain people where louder than others.

Turn off your TVs dudes..
That sound the TV makes, that is the same as a human makes..

Electromagnetic fields...

Don't let other fields dictate your own.

My ability to hear the sound has been coming back naturally though I no longer meditate. It comes during odd experiences.. When it feels more cracks in the matrix or ghosty.. I've missed it.

I think when you are pregnant you are more sensitive. Smells, feelings, sounds... Whatever..

edit on 8-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Your post resonates with me when you described the tv static.

I don't share the same experience but I get visuals of people moving around the room at night, like looking at a person bathed in bright light behind a large sheet of tracing paper, accompanied with a very inaudible static like sound but not like static. Not a very clear description but hey ho.

To me it is paredolia, the mind creating sense out of randomness.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak
Right there with you. The same stuff happens to me frequently. At first it was annoying but now that I know it's not just a delusion, its easier to listen and not be freaked out.

Pressure is what it feels like for me, like waves in the air pushing on and through each other. Static is a good way of describing it too, kind of an accompaniment. I guess you could use the word 'aether'...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is theorized we may have more than 4 dimensions around us currently. Possibly 10 or more. Imagine if we were born without noses, we would be living in our reality unaware that scent even exists. These other dimensions are similar in theory, possibly currently around us. We are just lacking the proper evolutionary tools to sense them.

I feel it is entirely probably entire "unseen" species may exist within these other dimensions that we currently have not evolved to experience. We humans are quite young in the whole scale of things.

Now are there unseen entities? I have been researching the paranormal myself for about 10 months, as in whole heartedly. I can not say all of the supernatural is "real" yet.

I have tested many ITC devices and received many "possible intelligent" responses. I have heard possible evp. But I am yet to have that paranormal experience to say all this is real. I'm still new in this and definitely still learning but until I see/feel something astounding, I remain skeptically open minded.

But I do realize the enormous incomprehensible enigma of life and the Universe is so complex and every day more astonishing...anything does seem possible. S&F Thank you for sharing Op

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I had a baby girl in 2012 so been kinda busy with her

Does your Daughter's intelligence seem to be above children of her own age group??

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yep, pretty much. It's weird how I can percieve this actually moving around. But its always gentle and slow moving.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

Think I have been researching the paranormal since I was ten,tehehe. Was given a book that contained stories of spontanious combustion and aliens and such
Never experienced anything more prominent than this static thingy.. Had a post about a supposedly ghost in my room that made my bed shake at night, but that could have been practically anything and it disappeared after I got a new bed, hehe.

But yes, this thing makes me see something thats covered in a thick wail of.. aether? I am just percieving this in a totally weird way. Static. Static with a certain heavyness to it. And a vague shape. But im not seeing it with my eyes either.. aaaah, I give up trying to describe it

Never tried those devices before, evp's - I think im too scared to do it - always comes out in a demoic movievoice frequency on Ghost Hunter shows. If there is an evp-device out there talking back in mickey mouse voice, then im gonna try it
Or even better - a bieber voice.
edit on 8-7-2015 by creatureme because: mispelling, pedantic spitup

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I have mild tinnitus in my left ear and the static noise is not that. I know specifically what you are talking about. I have had several instances throughout random times day/night over the course of my life where I hear that noise and then something strange happens or I sense something. Most of the experiences have never been fearful, most situations have brought positive energy.

Now I have no idea if it was a relative of yours visiting but I wouldn't throw it out as a possibility either. There are tons of things science can't explain, nor can creationism for that matter lol. But I have tried to embrace and linger in those moments when that happens and I take them for what they are, bizarre/strange/unexplainable yet enjoyable

-Nijna

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Bowl movement? I can actually feel the same, it goes thru your whole body

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumStickNinja

Yeah, its an oddball, but its the same with me, always left me with a positive gut-feeling afterwards. And that's what im all about, the things that science can't explain. hehe.

I too try to embrace it when it happens, so I am either conditioning an awesome dormant sense or im inviting my brain to develop some kind of mental illness
But I always trust my gut, always lead to good things or the avoidence of unforseen bad things. And by the way, I have experienced tinnitus at some occasions, and its not the same thing. It just isn't.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Edit/sidenote: " Never experienced anything more prominent than this static thingy.. Had a post about a supposedly ghost in my room that made my bed shake at night, but that could have been practically anything and it disappeared after I got a new bed, hehe. "

I actually have experienced something more prominent than this - but thats a thread for "dreams and predictions". I have just totally forgotten about it.. Just needed to get that out as I do want to make a thread about it later.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This has happened to me but I believe it is an RF and magnetic sensitivity

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I don't think I can add much, except to say that since I was a kid I could tell when a TV or monitor was turned on anywhere within 75 or so feet of me. Particularly if there is not much else in the area as far as electronics.

For me it is a combonation of something that seems like a sound (even though I'm not hearing anything) with a mild feeling on my skin.

I've always assumed that it was just the way I reacted to the EM field from the devices, but the idea that it could be a paranormal visitor has never occurred to me (but now I'm just a tad creeped out)

I'm not prone the supernatural, so my thought is that you are feeling the EM fields of the hospital equipment and now the things in your house. Pregnancy can effect the way the body works,and may be heightening your perceptions of it. is there any chance you are expecting again?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

In bed, girlfriend sound asleep, our dogs sound asleep, completely lost it at turd trimester. It was so corny and unexpected and the little emoticon, oh man.

I know what you're talking about, how you can hear the TV. Not everyone seems to be able to quite the same.

I think some people have certain sensitivities that have yet to be explained, and don't think your crazy. I'd bring it up with your doctor just to rule out other causes to be safe.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Midnight4444

You realize you give off an EM field too..
When I was making myself more sensitive to these fields I could sense humans from pretty far away.
demon/ghost/spirit type dudes/dudettes would also have a field around them, but probably much weaker.

I've sensed these as well.

having psychic impressions or whatever else.. It's not paranormal. Everything is normal. So saying it's JUST em fields is misleading.. Everything can be explained through multiple angles. If you want to break it down you can just say everything is the unified field, so nothing exists, but that's only one level of interpretation.

You can press your finger onto an antenna lead in, without an antenna being present and you are now a human antenna. I am conductive enough to pick up TV and Radio (FM) in good clarity with no metal antenna present.

the reason some people are bad with electronics and watches is because of their EM field. We were trained to use grounding mats for people in computer repair tech classes who had more issues. It wasn't even brushed off as people having static energy problems, but as just some people cause the "ghost in the machine" effect.. Another funny concept in computer technology..

Anyway..

When you are pregnant you have 2 hearts and 2 minds in one body. It's crazy to think about. I can't imagine being pregnant.. Haha.. I think the added fields could even cause interference with each other, like 2 ripples hitting and making an interference pattern.. This could be seen as a Third entity, when no such thing was even there.. Just a random thought popped in my head, not saying I know that happens.
edit on 17-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join