It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameron gives SAS the green light to launch killing raids on terror leaders inside Syria and Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

I don't think they need to restrict themselves to just ISIS leaders but to the indoctrinated no-brains who follow ISIS and think their way of life is heroic. We don't want any of them back in this country and I am ashamed that cameron hasn't stopped each and every one of them and deported their families, especially if the breadwinner has departed here.

What exactly do I pay my taxes for because he certainly has no intention of honouring things that help the british public? In fact when you think about it, he and queenie plus his coterie of buddies are probably more likely to be targeted than the majority of the public by ISIS terrorists on their return here.

I am surprised this news has been released.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Cameron gives SAS the green light to launch killing raids on Syrian leaders inside Syria to help the US get rid of Assad and with it ally Saudi Arabia get an oil pipeline into Europe and use its power to force all of Europe to buy oil off them and not Russia.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Cameron wants to make his mind up...arms them, funds them, encourages them to take down Assad, then *poof* as if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared and declared that now they're the new enemy...just as i predicated a while back.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus

I am all for these guys getting some real fight back against them, they deserve hell .

I don't really trust the British government meddling further over there.

The evidence is out there that shows the US, UK, Jordan, Saudi etc created ISIS in the first place, and we all know the target is Syria (or Assad) then Iran, lets not kid ourselves we are on the good side.

Like there is a good side.

I'm tired of the narrow minded "uk/us" created ISIS nonsense, since, IMHO, it allows certain people to put their hands up and say "It's not a genuine problem but US-UK distraction" and blame the atrocities on the UK-US government(s). We have the internet it does not take long to dig into the history of extremists groups. They have been around for decades. Not only that there have been hundreds of them! Usually they are in very small numbers and they dwindle away. Almost all are suppressed by a more powerful force keeping them in check e.g. Saddam Hussein. As soon as a power vaccum is created then these groups have the opportunity to expand and take over. That is what happened with ISIS due to the power vacuum in Syria and Iraq.

The only thing the UK-US did was to help create the power vacuum, a failing that the west consistently causes or attempts to prevent by propping up nasty little dictators.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Cameron wants to make his mind up...arms them, funds them, encourages them to take down Assad, then *poof* as if by magic, the shopkeeper appeared and declared that now they're the new enemy...just as i predicated a while back.

Sounds a bit like the Muj/Taliban in the 70s/80s. We have a history of a 'flavour of the week ' attitude when it comes to aggressive foreign policy.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

camermoron was doing a speech other day about this and said he was going to strip certain areas for gas and oil . The way he said it was just like it was a perfectly acceptable thing to do. I had to rewind the T.V to check what he had said.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Don't go getting too cought up in this tier malarkey tis a very American thing
If ever your interested I'll give you my personal experience and experiences with all the units mentioned
So where do you factor in SAS? SBS? SRR? SFSG? ......increment?........ G13?.........BHG?.........GB75?
Sorry I tease, just wondering how many out there are cross eyed now, I know you know your stuff
If there's a pre planned op on actionable int then yes chances are delta or devgru
However the fluidity of this battlespace Tends to favour highly mobile persistent assets moving on targets of opportunity and tactical int
Much like the green berets days after 9/11 tearing around Stan on horseback hitting C&C and weapon depots
Or much like the SAS are already doing in Iraq against Isis by quad
a reply to: Shamrock6

Edit for Cavtrooper

edit on 8/7/2015 by AlphaPred because: I like to play ]

edit on 8/7/2015 by AlphaPred because: For lolz

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: stumason

I am quite aware of the groups fighting, don't make assumptions about my knowledge please.

I'm not making "assumptions" - you've made it quite clear what you believe and it is far too simplistic and, to be honest, nonsense.

As I am sure you are aware, for the most part the lines are very blurred between the groups.

What groups? There is no "line blurring" between any groups and IS - you're either with them or you're an enemy. Granted, there is overlap between moderate Islamists and other groups such as the FSA, with shifting allegiances, but not with IS.

Also members of the Saudi leadership do support ISIS financially and many commanders and fighters are Saudi.

Having support from private individuals is not the same as being state sponsored.

And as for the evidence, the points I stated are well known and factual, easily verifiable with a quick search, I don't have to waste my time reposting links every time someone disagrees with me, this ain't my thread - this is what I know to be true, all in all it's a right mess - and if the US and allies (or the financial interests that dominate the policy of these countries) didn't benefit from meddling over there, then someone else would.

You made the claim buddy and first as well. Either put up, or shut up. I did you the courtesy of proving my side, where as you "can't be bothered"... Says it all, really...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Jesus....Another one...

IS has never been backed by the West.. Go read the thread, for crying out loud. You're confused and thinking of different groups.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I saw this as well and chose not to post it because i could have swore i read about this a few months ago.

could be wrong.

Regardless, I think this operation may be very similar to the work E-Squadron were doing during Operation Ellamy during the Libyan conflict of 2011 along with some direct hits against ISIS and assist the RAF in targeting ISIS.

Interesting story, but lets all face it, its not surprising, there are reports of UKSF having been operating in and around Syria since the earliest days of the Syrian civil war.

True here's one of the missions

Published: 22:01, 22 November 2014
'SAS quad bike squads kill up to 8 jihadis each day... as allies prepare to wipe IS off the map: Daring raids by UK Special Forces leave 200 enemy dead in just four weeks'

www.dailymail.co.uk... 00-enemy-dead-just-four-weeks.html

ISIS will e bricking it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join