It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's this mid air sky explosion in Putins hometown Russia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Drone being taken out.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
Russian bomber SU-24 crushed after start from airport in Khabarovsk Oblast, Far East. Both pilots are dead. This is fifth crash in few months. Article says: Plane after pull up, left wing fall down and plane hit the ground.

polish source: www.rp.pl...

Thanks, I can only read Polish when drunk

Is this the same area and the same incident I linked? I looked up Khabarovsk Oblast and it seems to be far eastern Russian and this was filmed western St Petersburg.

Still, your information on 5 crashes in a month is a bit crazy for Russia!
edit on 7-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Russian bomber SU-24 crushed after start from airport in Khabarovsk Oblast, Far East. Both pilots are dead. This is fifth crash in few months. Article says: Plane after pull up, left wing fall down and plane hit the ground.

Is this the same area and the same incident I linked? I looked up Khabarovsk Oblast and it seems to be far eastern Russian, this was filmed . Still 5 crashes in a month is a bit crazy?

5 in a month?

Shenanigans!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Well, it could be one of potentially hundreds of more plausible scenarios, but seeing as this is ATS let's just throw out all sanity and common sense and go with the most unlikely, implausible, nutty suggestions...

An alien space ship.
Interdimentional visitors.
Time travelers.
The Loch Ness monster.
Big Foot
A Nato missile.

Surely what we can see supports all of these outlandish options, and certainly doesn't support the idea that it could be a couple of remote controlled planes or commercial drones, or anything else actually known to exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

more great russian technological mastery eh?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Hah
yeah, this language is very demanding

No they aren't linked I think.

To kolejny wypadek rosyjskiego samolotu wojskowego w ostatnich tygodniach. 3 lipca w południowej Rosji rozbił się myśliwiec MiG-29. 4 czerwca doszło do katastrofy innego samolotu tej klasy. Tego samego dnia bombowiec Su-34 po wylądowaniu zjechał z pasa startowego i przewrócił się. Z kolei 8 czerwca podobne problemy przy lądowaniu miał ciężki bombowiec Tu-95. W żadnym z tych wypadków nie było ofiar śmiertelnych.

04 of June, russian MiG-29 crushed and bomber Su-34 fall from landing lane and turn over.

03 of July , russian MiG-29 crushed in southern Russia.

08 of June, heavy bomber Tu-95 had problem with landning. No casualities.

And a hot news, www.rp.pl...

Two russian bomber TU-22 were flying with transpoder off, without any contact with ground officers over the baltic sea, and baltic states. Four NATO jet fighters were involved into chase.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join