It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Disguised As A Cloud"? What Do You Think?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Never heard of him either but gave his name a quick search , the alarm bells for me in the video you posted start at the beginning as the cloud opens up , the movement looks jerky and false , the fact the action starts shortly after he zooms in is another slight problem , it's either good timing or by design.

Yeah I looked at the videos you put up? They don't scream fake to Me? I'm on my phone saying that!

The value of this Guys description may hinge on how credible He has been in the past? with His content etc. So I'm going to delve into that I think.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Very strange, I believe that it might be military associated, with all the camouflage tech being developed. The cloud seems to be intelligently controlled. I really don't know though, could definitely be something not of this world. Had to find the video outside of ATS, but was glad too and found another vid on YouTube, I will more than likely make a thread on it. But here's another vid relative to this thread, hopefully it shows and wasn't posted already

m.youtube.com...

If it does show, I still can't figure out how authentic this is.
edit on 6-7-2015 by amsterdamn87 because: on phone and auto correct sucks

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Guess it was a slow news day at the 'Daily Crap'
edit on 6/7/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The "cloud" formation and movement is odd like a big bunch of plastic bags floating in the wind - equally odd is the abrupt way the vid just stops. If you were filming a potential alien craft would you not follow the thing until it was fully out-of-sight and run your battery down to nothing before stopping filming?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Silly aliens, disguising their spacecraft as a cloud.....
Complete with lights.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Better than white dots in the sky, strange yes. Not sure it's a cloaked craft though. Could be some chemical that was dispersed. Plastic or paper bag or even a piece of cloth

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Looked like a big clump of soap bubbles blowing in the wind to me ?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Totally suspect, he has his own youtube channel thats all ONVI videos in Mexico all in spanish, but he filmed this from his home in New York? At 48 secs you can see one of his white orbs in the middle of the cloud.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Makes me think of how some UFO Craft produce an atmosphere around themselves due to the local gravity of the ship and its propulsion system. If I remember correctly, what I'm talking about is mentioned in a couple UFO books, like "Earth: An alien enterprise". I'm not saying that's what it is, I'm saying that's what it reminds me of.

Edit: I have actually seen something similar close to home.
edit on V20152307July23Tue, 07 Jul 2015 00:23:12 -0500America/Chicago by VoidFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: carewemust

I would say something similar to a cellophane bag of some sort. Such as the ones you get from the dry cleaners.
Pretty sure that's what you're saying. If so then I'm in agreement.

Yep..that's what it is. You can see it gently rolling as it floats by above the telephone lines. I was just trying to sauce up my interpretation for entertainment purposes!

Disagree. I actually think it's soap bubbles. Instead this because it would contribute to the "flashing lights" when the sun is hitting it. It's a big bunch of soap bubbles imp

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

originally posted by: iknowyou

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

It may well be just a mundane rogue cloud? or I can imagine people saying "plastic carrier bag"?

Well, what can I say.. it looks exactly like a plastic bag. Flies just like a plastic bag, seems close to the camera man, like few feet away, turns darker when camera gets directed towards light source. I'm not even sure if this thread is serious anymore, maybe I am stupid to even try and explain it.

He he! well that's why it's here for as many ideas as we can throw at it. I wouldn't say it had a typical plastic bag motion though? /seriously

So there is such a thing as typical plastic bag motion

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I'm reminded of a science trick where you fill a bowl with soap and water and bubble it up using gas from the lab. You can blow bubbles that a lit splint 'explodes.'

I'm wondering what a bubble-mix would look like if a light gas like helium was used instead? It would explain how he's got the mass to a certain height before filming begins. It would also explain the apparent weight of the mass as it rotates slowly on an axis and changes shape. The form keeps itself together which would suggest he's added something to the bubbles as well as, or instead of, soap.

If that's what he's done, the filming ends because the helium bubbles will gradually burst, reducing the lift of the mass and bringing it to ground. It looks like it's heading down anyway which supports the idea.

Helium, water and soap are easy to come and makes more sense that this fellow bumping into UFOs wherever he travels.

Starred and flagged because it's a striking video at first glance.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It always feel like these are just Cgi. I Watch any paranormal video and I have yet to come across a real one.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Fake why?

The guy watches the sky ... probably more so than most. The two videos offered from his 'catalog' aren't fake looking or obvious cgi (or remarkable, one that looks like a Mylar balloon and the mildly interesting little unidentified light)... so why this line of thought exactly?

Your denouncement doesn't compute... unless you mean anything odd on video must be fake because nothing odd ever happens... and in that case I'd have to disagree.

Weak debunking this time, sir...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well whatever it is, it's still mostly just a distraction from proper UFOlogy. Does anyone else look at the video and find it interesting, perhaps even a believer like myself, but also have this overwhelming sense of "I just don't care" ? It doesn't prove anything, it doesn't disprove anything, it's as likely to be natural as it is unnatural, we'd be the same person for not seeing it as we are now we've seen it etc... It's just a thing, in a video. It's not solving 3rd world debt, it's not offering up info on the universe, it's not communicating with anyone.... remind me why do we care??

Furthermore, it clearly comes down at the end of the video (there's an extended version on YouTube and Facebook) so whatever it is, it landed somewhere and other people knew exactly what it is and what was going on. The same way if this really is New York then I'm sure more than just one Garcia saw it. Just cos Garcia wasn't in the know about a probably natural thing (like the soap bubbles idea from a summer fete or such) he gets to claim 15 mins of Daily Mail fame.

I do find the video interesting, but it really is just click bait. Like I say it clearly goes down and lands somewhere so if its not CGI then someone knew exactly what it was even if Garcia didn't. That makes us followers of the fool and not the people who actually know the real deal, which is kind of humiliating.

It's fair to say that the motion could be construed as "got wafted up, and then drifts back down". I don't think it's sky-worm, or the black knight being white, because the motion is so akin to cloud movement, bubbles movement etc. That doesn't suggest intelligent control or anything. So it's a pretty picture yes but to tout it as possibly extraterrestrial is jumping the gun to the extreme. I know that there wasn't much touting of it being alien craft, but that then also creates blurred lines behind whether we're endearing to "a ufo" phenomena (of entertainment) or the original UFO phenomena (aliens).
edit on 7-7-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm thinking maybe a drone type machine wrapped in whatever came down in the first video. This guy has mad luck with crazy clouds huh?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nah he sees this stuff all the time! It's become so commonplace he's not that bothered. Haha.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: EndOfDays77

This isn't the first UFO Hector Garcia has filmed.

The cloud UFO raises suspicions , I think it's fake.

Wrong, it not the same Hector Garcia that lives in Taxco Mexico.
This Hector Garcia lives in New York, they just have the same
name.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks pretty much like an opaque bag riding a gentle breeze, and it looked like it was descending, and it looked like it was about to land, and........that's when the video stops!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One of my Dads farts...you know the kind, they blast out, horrifically smelling, then hang around like that and stick to everything....

lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join