It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands in S Carolina Receive Menacing Robo Calls about the Confederate flag

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I am also pondering that these robocalls were part of the plan from the PTB to make the whole thing look ridiculous. You know, reverse psychology.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Who's liberties are diserpearing?

You still have every right to fly the flag.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
a reply to: TonyS
The South is far from dead, as a culture. It may be changing, but that is what time does.

And bulldoze places that others don't like? Are you serious?

Agree with this poster. Ignorance knows no limits..whether up north or down south. Ignorance is not particular.

Someone here is playing and preying on the stereotyping propagandized into the minds of peoples subconscious for political lucre..control. I don't buy into it.

I am also not interested in the obvious division of a nation whether using sexual predatory means or racial predatory means..it is still cheap division. The race pimps and whores are having a field day in stereotyping other people and areas of the country. In particulary with the obvious and silent approval of this current administration who only have race division on their agenda and as a tool to control people. I do not approve of this fingerprint.

I have been up north...I am not impressed with it. I greatly dislike big cities...New York...Chicago ...Baltimore or any other big city.

In the smaller cities and towns people tend to be more genteel and civil. Small towns still have some individuality...it is not the same olde shopping center/mall...the same olde McDonalds or other fast food business..Xeroxed out of plastic and bright colours. Small towns still have character...not all concrete and plastic.

I have found to much of this up north. Not so much down south..where they still try to maintain their individuality....not herd mentality. Same thing out west in small towns.

I hate Los Angeles. To big..to fast food lane for me ...Same with San Francisco. San Antonio...Dallas/Ft. Worth...OKC. All to big.

It disgusts me the way the news tries to show the racial problems are mostly down south. It is race pimping and stereotyping of the worst kind. All I have to do is read the news to show it is not so. There are huge racial problems up north and now even out west.

Once you know this..the issues and techniques of the left and their stereotyping are obvious. They will pimp out a whole nation to this phony template in the blame game if you do not learn to think for yourself.

My Father is Hawaiian..I am well aware of the native Hawaiians and some of them do not like the westerners in Hawaii.
They have a racial bias to them and a name to which they refer to them.

I am aware of Oriental people not liking the western men...and the oriental racism.

I am a Heinz 57 and racism does not impresss me . I am well aware of it up north as well as down south...out west as well as in the east. Not impressed.

Someone in this country is deliberately using and misusing race to divide a people...to whore out the whole nation to race and for political advantage. This pace is accelerating because race division is about all they have in chaos management for political lucre...for votes.
To do this they must needs create bad guys in the manner they need for political currency/capital. They will pimp out any news event and cover up others to create these bad guys.

People are beginning to catch on to it.

They are realizing that someone out here is trying to blame a whole people and culture for the actions of one person...as if all these people in this region are guilty of some crime. It is disgusting what someone has and is trying to do over this event. They must try to create bad guys out of a whole region of the nation.

People are also becoming well aware of the media's complicity in creating these bad guys and managing public opinion..unto PC. People who can think for themselves are becoming disgusted with PC and the phony stage managing behind it. They are becoming disgusted with the media and rightly so. They are obviously voting with their remote controllers.

This is not leadership..but it is politic. It is not leadership on the part of the media..on politicians...nor the race baiters and race pimps.

But it is politic.

I too do not like people calling me with this kind of ad or any other. I screen my calls and make up my own mind. I am not interested in herd mentality. I will go my own way and make up my own mind.

I despise a political pimp...who will whore out a whole nation for political lucre..particularly when it is so obviously dividing a nation ..not uniting them. ..on this issue or any other.

Thanks to all for their posts.
Orangetom

edit on 7-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

To say slaverly had nothing to does with it is simply false. Laws and acts such as the compramise of 1850, fugitive slaverly act, kansas-nebraska act. Lead up to the war. There was already bloodshed prior to the war with pro-slaverly people fighting anti-slaverly in hopeso that their territory would enter the union as a free or slaverly states.

The cause of the war can be summed up as uncompromising differences between free and slaverly states.

And yes, the south did get its assist kicked bad.
The confederates campaign in the west was an almost unbroken string of defeat. The battles the confederacy did win came with massive strategic loss.
One in five military aged men in the south died.
The march to the sea (basically unopposed) should be demonstrative of the ass kicking.
Or the half century it took to rebuild the south should show the levels of ass kicking recived.

My comment was only based on facts.
In the end the confederacy was for nothing and they were shamed and utterly defeated.
edit on 7-7-2015 by alphastrike101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alphastrike101

To say slaverly had nothing to does with it is simply false.

You might want to think this through a bit better. It looks good on paper.

However ..I will recommend a book for you ..one which caught the race baiters and race cottage industry in this county by surprise some 20 plus years ago.

Black Confederates and Afro-Yankees in Civil War Virginia (Nation Divided: New Studies in Civil War History)Jan 1, 1995

by Ervin L. Jordan Jr.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436293823&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=ir win+jordan+afro+yankees+and+black+confederates

Ervin l. Jordan is a professor at the University of Virginia.

This is a most interesting book in that it tells a very different story of the nature of events in the Civil War. One which the race baiter and race haters do not like and is not PC today ...not authorized for someone to think for themselves and step off the plantation for which someone want to put all of us.

What happened with many of the black people who migrated up north is that they discovered that they only traded one plantation down south for another up north. And history today bears this out while someone tries to put the onus for all of this on the South.
Back over 20 years ago..this book caused a big ruckus when it came out..for Ervin L Jordan is a black professor and his book told a slightly different but significant narrative than that desired by the race baiters and race haters of today.
It deviated from the current plantation type race thinking being used and misused today to steal peoples votes.

Though I read this book over 20 years ago...I have re ordered another copy in order to re read it again...and catch up in lieu of todays race baiting and race hating ...so popular and PC today. The blame game.

You also might want to read .. "Mr Secretary " by Ben Ames Williams.

Ben Ames Williams is the pen name for Edwin Stanton ..Secretary of War for Abraham Lincoln. This book was published some 70 years after the death of Edwin Stanton.

The author shows in his book how he sabotaged many of the Civil War battles in order to give the south certain advantages and allow the war to continue...even in an inclcuding the Gettysburg Battle where Robert E. Lee was allowed to escape with his remaining troops. Because if he had been caught ..the war would have been over.

As Edwin Stanton describes ...we could have destroyed the Southern Army at any time. What we wanted to do is destroy the entire south....the people ..the military ..the economy ...destroy them such that they will not be able to do anything about it for one hundred years. The desire was to create certain economic conditions...ie..political conditions..just like today.

The trick was to keep the war going long enough to accomplish that destruction and these conditions.
The same could be said for many wars since if you know to look closely.

And slavery has been used and misused ..even unto today to create these conditions...the blame game.

Once you see it and know enough history to measure it...it becomes very wolfie...because of the power and guilt someone is using today in order to control other people. Politics has degenerated today into the blame game...not real leadership qualities.but the blame game...for control of a people..guilt manipulations.

People are beginning to sense this phony for what it is today. They are voting with their remote controllers and even teaching others how to spot it for what it is..cheap politics and whoredom...buying, selling, and trading the very souls of a while people by trying to make them feel guilty or inadequate..that they have committed some moral trespass because of their race...their history. It is a phony and it is not leadership.

They talk today as phonies about multiculturism, diversity, and acceptance...this is not it. They are dividers ...not uniters.

People can see this template going on ..and it stinks. And much of phony leadership today is using and misusing this phony slavery and racism template to con people.

You can tell that some people are beginning to catch on ..because even Al and Jesse have been told several times of recent that they are not welcome where certain problems have happened. They know that Jesse and Al are only there to make merchandize of these people's tragedies. My hat is off to these people who recognize Jesse and Al for what they are..race pimps. Part of the racism cottage industry.
MY hat is off to those people in South Carolina who did not want their town and tragedy to be made merchandize of by the media and leadership today.

Thanks to all for their posts.
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.

Never understood the flag being kept up, since they lost the war, but damn if I think people should not be allowed freedom of speech! I also find it extremely suspicious how this situation of the flag has escalated. Just like everything else these days, our liberties are disappearing rapidly.

Not only are liberties rapidly disappearing, but freedom of speech and expression are being severely curtailed. The result of course is, increasingly, a world where people are unwittingly forced to ascent by their silence. Fortunately, so many of the youth are willing kool aide drinkers, they don't even notice the ways in which they are being manipulated. They will, ultimately, very easy to eliminate when needed.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not only are liberties rapidly disappearing, but freedom of speech and expression are being severely curtailed. The result of course is, increasingly, a world where people are unwittingly forced to ascent by their silence. Fortunately, so many of the youth are willing kool aide drinkers, they don't even notice the ways in which they are being manipulated. They will, ultimately, very easy to eliminate when needed.

Wow!!!!

Bingo!!!! In the X ring..on target. You are describing censorship.

Well said.olde man..well said.

Glad to see that someone else gets it.

Amen..Amen...Amen!!

Little thinking going on out here....mostly emotiong..in lieu of thinking.

As another poster aptly stated..for certain groups and political parties out here..."emotions are the currency of power and control."
They were right on the money.

Well said olde man..well said!!!

Orangetom

edit on 7-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

I'm not that old and I don't have a lawn.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

LOL LOL LOL!! OK..no problem.

Olde man is a term often used by the Ham radio community. It implies that your bona fides are good ..your credentials...you have passed muster. One ham will say to another on the microphone or tap it out in morse code.."fine business olde man." Or in morse code the initials...FBOM.

Nonetheless..good post on your part.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: orangetom1999

originally posted by: TonyS

LOL LOL LOL!! OK..no problem.

Olde man is a term often used by the Ham radio community. It implies that your bona fides are good ..your credentials...you have passed muster. One ham will say to another on the microphone or tap it out in morse code.."fine business olde man." Or in morse code the initials...FBOM.

Nonetheless..good post on your part.

Thanks,
Orangetom

That's good to know.
Being a prepper of sorts.....I sorta considered going into the ham radio thing. I even downloaded descriptions of the technology and looked at some of the equipment.
I'm here to admit....I don't get a damn thing about it. An oscillator and frequency modulator and all that jazz just doesn't mean anything to me. I realized.....I don't have a working template in my own mind for understanding electronics. Herz is a car rental business to me. When I was a kid....I did build a quartz radio from a kit. I never did understand a damn thing about how it worked. it just worked.
I'm really good at mechanical stuff. But....I can't see electrons.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I know Tony. I too am not that good at electronics..in particular these new electronically controlled cars. ...motorcycles and scooters too..are today controlled by electronics. It is getting to complicated for me.

You just have to know the material sufficient to pass the test. You can learn to operate your radio on your own.

Using basic math..and some formulas..I have learned and taught myself to build many of my own antennas for the various frequency bands. Saves money for me.

I carry a 2 meter/440 MHZ walkie talkie with spare battery in my daily back pack along with short wave radio...Just in case. Cell phone also with spare battery. I will not buy a phone for which I cannot replace the battery at my own discretion...or remove the battery all together if need be.

Back on topic.. I don't like censorship and hence have little use for the politically correct stuff as I recognize it is just a cheap word for censorship. I also don't like a lot of what people say or do out there..particularly the phony media in this country..but I am not for censorship.

I also try not to be easily and emotionially manipulated by the latest news or passing fancy..through the phony media as well as phony leadership today.

Been reading a book on Psychopaths...and the traits by which they can be identified. Wouldn't you know it..many of the traits of a Psychopath is precisely what the body politic/political parties...are doing and keeping most of the public ignorant of what and how it is done.
I found the comparison to be quite striking.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphastrike101
The confederacy got its ass kicked.
They were shamed and utterly defeated.

Now I do not care if you want to fly a flag of shame on your own land but not on public land.
No one is calling for a ban of the flag. Were still let people fly the nazi flag, just not on public land.

You still have the right to fly symbols of shame and defeat on your own land.

They got their ass kicked no doubt but there was no shame.
They fought for their freedom and gave all they had.
The shame should rightfully be borne by those who wanted a war in the first place (certain individuals on both sides of the Mason-Dixon line).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join