It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroy All Monsters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I have to disagree. It makes sense that a human's personality can change due to the influence of God or the devil, but that doesn't make sense for God's perfection.

God is not Love one day and then a destructive jealous wrath the next. God loves all:

This is The Perfect Love that Jesus taught people to practice:

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; - Matthew 5:44

It's the Perfect Love of The Father:

so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. - Matthew 5:45

He asks some rhetorical questions:

For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? - Matthew 5:46-47

He encourage people to practice Perfect Love. "Be perfect" means to keep practicing the teaching of Perfect Love without giving up:

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. - Matthew 5:48

Compare these verses in Matthew's Gospel to Luke's:

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

God is King/Father/Ruler of Heaven, but nothing like the way the world thinks of kings, The King/Ruler of Heaven is about humility/love; not pride, intimidation, oppression, tyranny, and wrath like the old kings of this world:

And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve - Luke 22:25-26

The Spirit of God The Heavenly Father is Love; yahweh is a jealous "god" (Deuteronomy 4:24), and a man of war (Exodus 15:3).

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

K, let me say first, I really appreciate the points you make.
But God does judge also. So how could he be all peaches and cream?
He can't, not when there are human beings who sacrifice thier own
children to idols. God is love, but his laws must be upheld. Or it will
all fall apart. It's just that simple.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It is unusually interesting the connection of GODZILLA!

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

How cool of you to notice! Nobody ever gets me like that.

edit on Ram70715v20201500000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
...or John just succumbed to dementia, supposedly penning a waking nightmare (as feeble-minded people do) as a result of an unjust exile...

Å99

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
"Destroy all Monsters"

As based upon Bible verse.

My copy of Ezekiel Chapter 8, Verse 8

Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

My Ezekiel 8:10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping thing... And abominable beasts

Verse 8:11 contains "Jaazaniah, son of Shaphan". Ja a Nazi? Ah, sh... Pan.
Another respelling: Ah, Pan. Sh... Nazi ah AA, J.
Nazi, ah, a doublecross because A doublecrossed. J.

The Myth of Pandora's Box:

Pan, if a Sartyr. Sary, tyr Thor. Tyr pronounced tear and Thor.

Pandora has to look, sickness, disease and hatred are unleashed. If Pan was in love with Thor, he could have spread mental and physical sickness because Low key ruffed up harmless Thunder. Or Pan could be unluckily named, or not real.

My Ezekiel 8:14 Women weep for Tammuz...

Because of Pan leveraging hostages over that Loki was Tan'n Muz? Like Muscle, if Mussolini is I mussol in and Adolf Hitler spells Thor, Thunder on the uniforms. And all Viking emanate strength.

Hercules was the first demi, demin are depicted as having cloven hooves. The star of the morning is the first angel God used to deliver the scales via his heroic theater example in ancient Greece. If in like elite, a fallen angel could mean a demin because culturally absorbed into the elite.

My Thyatira, a JezeBel (Jesusie) initiates into so-called deep mysteries. The 28 or 88 star of the morning atop 29 or P2 (Mussolini's Mafia, 9 = P turned around) Sardis (sour dis) on Begins Ch 3 ends Verse 6. 88 means Heil Hitler to the Nazis, Thar y a ti names the Nazi star of the mourning in the theater.

Helen of Troy built the walls of Thor with a ring, y inverted into h, switched with r. Jezebel spawning Demon, Dis if Hades keeping his enemies in concentration camps: the loyalists of God's nobles.

My copy of the Exodus, 5:11 they lose firstborn of man and beast,

My Exodus Ch 12, If the nobles don't use Lam's blood and unleavened bread (unleft royalty), God takes the firstborn of Egypt and spares Israel's.

The plagues begin when a cain becomes the highest ranking snake on birth, Genesis when Cain falls the text reads "If Cain 7, Lamech 77," the Lamb of God Rev. Ch 5 has 7 horns of war, 7 eyes of clear vision, which are the 7 spirits of God. Ch 17 of Rev, he is King of kings and Lord of lords, those with him called and chosen and faithful and true.

Lamech = Va Mech if the L turned to the left, or if the L turned forward a thrown forward, C Mecha. Kaba in Mecha from Va Mech.

My Leviticus, Levi To Cus (kus) if Thetis is Thor's t hot/ Christ hor or Helen. Chapter 11, Verse 32, if the dead animal is water, Verse 33 this vessel must be shattered.

33 = Freemasons. Free Samson, the Biblical Hercules heading for the Judges if Deliala (Helen?) cuts his hair. If balder, or has Nazi Rite, or if the KB every Muslim bows to in war isn't Alla (ala lied / Alla die). To be a skinhead can mean to be a Nazi.

I consider esoteric poetry subjective,
& include a possible on monsters... No accusative ascertion intended.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That's monsters = animal ghosts of Samson viing with Mecha / the Maker for God's nobles,

Demins as those in love with the oldest demin.

Demi-gods, immortal if they kept their honor.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain

Man, you sure took me in a different direction

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Then soldiers have heaven as well,while not all have grudges,some really do.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Then soldiers have heaven as well,while not all have grudges,some really do.

Only those who have fought in the name of the Lord. We are talking direct orders from Heaven here, not a weak assumption.

Everyone else who has 'lived by the sword, will die by the sword' and go to hell with innocent blood on their hands.

No trolling please concerning the 40 Day Flood. That happened because everyone else was filled with tainted fallen angel blood just like 7 billion people are today.
Moses was told to wipe out everyone when moving into Israel because all inhabitants were again filled with fallen angel DNA.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Geeze, have YOU glossed over the "No Greater love" discussion there...
Christians in service I mean here,US troops by YOUR statement will ONLY go to hell.
I think it IS a calling, your innocents thing was of course amusing but as we aren't TARGETTING the innocent,as we understand it anyway AT THE time, then I THINK the prime creator gets it.
I doubt the public ever will.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Many civilizations have succeeded one after another since the dawn of time. You have no idea of how much knowledge that means. Many ciz greater than the current one. We're at the end of the dark age. And recent events seem to corroborate the current age as being the worst. Seems its not the first time it happens and probably not the last like its cyclical. Many old end of time prophecies are more than just words. All however different they are in the meat lead to the same point: apocalypse through destruction.

Check out the mahabharata war

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Lucifer (Satan) is also a son of God. The Father knows him, intimately, knows how he thinks, how he acts. The Father is omniscient, omnipotent...he KNOWS the heart of all His children. The prophecies revealed by God to His prophets are because He understands Lucifer's plan, knows his behaviors, understands what he will do (which is ANYTHING, Satan will do anything and everything to lure away the children of God). The Father knows the end from the beginning...we are not puppets, we have our agency, but again, the Father knows us intimately...He knows what we will do...but He allows us to do it - for our betterment or our damnation.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: _damon

All I can say really is, great post.
And you're right, I've only skimmed the surface of the mahabarata.
Point taken note made.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

Lucifer (Satan) is also a son of God. The Father knows him, intimately, knows how he thinks, how he acts. The Father is omniscient, omnipotent...he KNOWS the heart of all His children. The prophecies revealed by God to His prophets are because He understands Lucifer's plan, knows his behaviors, understands what he will do (which is ANYTHING, Satan will do anything and everything to lure away the children of God). The Father knows the end from the beginning...we are not puppets, we have our agency, but again, the Father knows us intimately...He knows what we will do...but He allows us to do it - for our betterment or our damnation.

What is there but damnation, if betterment is not a choice?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

Onmnipotence does not create itself a problem, in all omniscience, that could in any way be considered a rival...the notion that this could be true, is the paranoia and invention of human minds - the psychology of which will, complicate a very simple process that requires free will as the fascilitator in the mechanics necessary to exist in a creation that is itself...almighty, means mighty over all...any diminishment of theses superlatives that source uses for itself 'I AM THE ALPHA and THE OMEGA'...I am everything, and therefore would 'damnate' no part of myself...do not come from Almightiness that is omnipotent, omniscient and almighty...That diminishment comes from the minds of men using free will...

Å99

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

I believe that the prophecies of the Bible are being intentionally fulfilled by some anthropocidal power. What better way to cover one's immoral actions than by calling such actions the "work of God"?

You wonder why John foresaw a force capable of ending the world. I present to you such a force, and it is way older than John himself: human selfishness.

I think the exact same thing. I hate it when others blame others for their actions. That's not what men do, that's what a coward does. The ones without power meaning all citizens, need to come forward and fight as one, that's the only way we'll save all of huMANITY. We are all different because we see ourselves that way. The only real difference that matters is one's intentions and doings. Those are what separates good from evil. Well in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeovanyJesusCastillo

I believe that the prophecies of the Bible are being intentionally fulfilled by some anthropocidal power. What better way to cover one's immoral actions than by calling such actions the "work of God"?

You wonder why John foresaw a force capable of ending the world. I present to you such a force, and it is way older than John himself: human selfishness.

I think the exact same thing. I hate it when others blame others for their actions. That's not what men do, that's what a coward does. The ones without power meaning all citizens, need to come forward and fight as one, that's the only way we'll save all of huMANity.(God created Man? God created HuMANS). We are all different because we see ourselves that way. The only real difference that matters is one's intentions and doings. Those are what separates good from evil. Well in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I think the exact same thing. I hate it when others blame others for their actions. That's not what men do, that's what a coward does. The ones without power meaning all citizens, need to come forward and fight as one, that's the only way we'll save all of huMANity.(God created Man? God created HuMANS). We are all different because we see ourselves that way. The only real difference that matters is one's intentions and doings. Those two things are what separates good from evil. Well in my opinion.

edit on 10-7-2015 by GeovanyJesusCastillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain

Tubal-cain/KublahCain is there a connection? What sword are you forging?

en.wikipedia.org...

Others connect Tubal-cain's work to making weapons of war. Rashi notes that he "spiced and refined the Cain's craft to make weapons for murderers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join