It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info On Pindar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would like some Links to Info on Pindar.....i cant find any good ones at the moment..Pindar of the Reptiods...The big 12 foot albino snake think..lol...thanks
Deep

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Click this

That should help.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Um.....thanks adivsor i read that thread and thats what got me interested on finding out more about pindar. but the problem is that no much is told about him and it goes a bit off towards some other lizard races...thanks anyways
Deep

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ok, sure thing...I think. If you read the thread already, why didnt you respond to it? I mean, after all would that have been just as easy? Anyways, if I learn anything about this great white lizard, I'll let you know.

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
'Pindar' was an ancient Greek poet who wrote about the majesty of reigning triumphant over those who were not your equals in Olympic games. That is, he wrote about the pure joy that can be found in superiority and victory.

My guess is that no 'reptoid' would ever pick that name as a monicker on Earth... but, if he did so, it would only be to show how he had read more about our culture than we have... or to flat-out mock the humans who heard about him.... my guess is that 'Pindar' doesn't exist (or did, but 2400 years ago...)...

Jim

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
'Pindar' was an ancient Greek poet who wrote about the majesty of reigning triumphant over those who were not your equals

I think maybe Pindar sparked a common interest in the big Lizard..and decided to use the name PINDAR as his own on earth to be called. For all we know he could have a different name But likes to refered to as PINDAR.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Pindar does have an alternate name created by himself apparently it is "Marquis de Libeaux" meaning "of the water". I do not know much of the reptoids and would like it if someone could provide a bit more info!

thanx

ps im not a geek im just interested in the idea of there being other lifeforms on this planet and on others lol.

new topics

top topics

join